3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 13.03.21 01:40 am

Help me decide on a video card.

Hello everyone. As you all know, the GTX 1070 is coming out soon and I thought to buy it myself, but the fact is that my processor is weak enough for this card (I think so) i5 4460 3.2GHz, I already looked at the tests of such a processor on the GTX 980 TI saw that the percent worked only at 50% of its power and there were sharp drops in fps. this card is ideal for my processor, but everyone already says this card is not needed by anyone and it is better to save up for a new one (although it seems to hold up well in games at maximum speed). But the fact is that in this case I will have to buy a new processor at least i7 and I would like to consult, take a GTX 970 or save up for a new percentage and vidyuhu?
44 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
a school full chd Yes, this permissiveness of kalostropender mephia has long gone into the second round of the kindergarten creativity of the preparatory group two or three years ago! 4k the high cost is still the same, not every male can handle it, if there is some yarik major or an alfonchik with an iPhone. But soon large screen resolutions will become fashionable for pitch-quality garny, and then the real era of pitch-gameng will begin and it will no longer be necessary to have four 1080 tish-figs, therefore, with ordinary pitch, igruhi will go, and will not be tough serukhs with low fps, from ultra graphonium

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

Primal Myshyvur,
when generations change, always high cards of the past generation are sold by merchants and boyars. this is a common pitch phenomenon.

M

MunchkiN 616
It is common for every baker not to lose for titans that were once bought for money, both for pitch and for a separate set

M

MunchkiN 616
Pekaborsch will never cool when a fresher and juicier filling is at stake