3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 13.03.21 01:53 am

Your opinion on the remake of the first part of the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Geralt's story is over. It's sad, but you have to accept it. However, there is another option to meet with him. And this version is a remake of the first part.

This part had the most realistic alchemy, a gorgeous plot, but not everyone accepted the combat. Now that the mechanics of the game have been honed to brilliance, why not shift those events onto new tracks? How do you like this idea? Of course, now no one will do this, as they do Cyberpunk 2077. But in the near future, why not?
32 Comments
Sort by:
o
oltr 13.03.21

Approve, proceed.

V
Vlad259 13.03.21

The developers talked about the remake) They said everything is possible)

P
Playersaharan 13.03.21

Well, if the remake also includes new quests / old ones (in particular, orders that were very dull in the first two parts), then I’m all for

A
Aleksandr2242 13.03.21

in the near future there may be a 4th part. Blood and wine passed yesterday and I would not say that one more part about Geralt cannot be done.

C
Chief_NanoPasan 13.03.21

I am for it! as I remember my passage of the game back in 2008, I was then 14 years old) already a tear is coming up)) how then it was sykatny to climb into the dungeons))) wow!)

u
u3epJlu 13.03.21

Well, this must be assumed to be almost the same as making a new game. There, after all, the whole game will need to be planted on a new engine. It would be great, of course, but I would not hope, the maximum is remastering with new textures, etc. However, if the longing is really gripping the universe, you can already replay the first part, figs with her with a combatant.

M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

Sidi project is doing some kind of project in addition to cyberpunk, we can this is a remaster, in any case, I am all for

R
RicoChico 13.03.21

Labor-intensive plus not the fact that it will pay off.

K
Kodval 13.03.21

Aleksandr2242
Part 4 that no one denied, though not in the near future. And now the story of, for example, Ciri is more interesting today than the finished story of Geralt.

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

This question has already been asked to the developers, they answered that nothing like this with the first part is planned. Now, if modders had a full-fledged toolkit, then what kind of team would be involved. Look, the first halva was remade at the very least. A decade later, and even then not completely)

B
BioGen 13.03.21

No need, the first game is good enough and most importantly - it's hardcore

O
OGGUK 13.03.21

The first part is the best

H
Hattack 13.03.21

Nemesis With
all hands and feet FOR !!!
If my arms and legs are not enough, I can go outside and hack a dozen or two there.

A
Aleksandr2242 13.03.21

Azazelius
where is it complete? All 3 parts are almost completely unrelated to the plot, if the developers want to, they will find how to make another part about Geralt.

H
Hattack 13.03.21

RicoChico Time-consuming
- yes, of course.
Not the fact that it will pay off - Sheer nonsense!

o
oltr 13.03.21

Aleksandr2242
In the "near", developed, they said that, like, six years will not be a new part, at least.

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

There is no need to do this. Some do not like the combat of the first game, some of the second, others of the third. To be honest, I did not like any of them, they were not completed and not thought out in all parts. And if you move the battle from the third or second to the first, you get neither fish nor meat. Let everything remain as it is, each part has its own flavor.

A
Aleksandr2242 13.03.21

oltr
I know. )

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Ideally, I would like to see a combined (as one game) and slightly modified trilogy on one engine. With the already normal transfer of saves, so that the same Siegfried could appear in DO (3rd act), and Thaler might not appear, for example. Well, so that other choices influence the plot: the salvation of Anais, the killing of the dragon, the voluntary surrender of Jacob to Eredin, etc. But these are already dreams, unfortunately. And the acceptance of potions can be done optionally, depending on the complexity: with animation (as in the 1st), casual (as in the 3rd) or before the battle, hardcore (as in the 2nd)
Boevka is better left as 3 parts, you can only give a lift to some of the animations from the 2nd.

R
RicoChico 13.03.21

Hattack
This is just your vision.