3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Foxxy_Fantasy 19.03.21 10:23 pm

CPU temperature (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone.
I started playing Cyber, faced a problem. The PC is hot as an oven. The assembly is normal (GTX1070, 16 RAMs, i7 7700K, there are coolers for cooling, respectively).
All four processor cores normally produce a temperature of about 45 degrees, while you just start Cyberpunk - they become 100, although the CPU itself, according to AIDA, is no more than 60 degrees at the same time.
In all other games, this was not the case, the temperature never went beyond the norm.
The graphics settings are set to "high".
Does anyone else have such a problem? Is it somehow solved or just waiting for new patches and optimizations?
At the same time, the video card is loaded with a maximum of 8%, the whole load on itself from some dick takes a percentage. What's the trouble, gentlemen?

42 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foxxy_Fantasy 23.03.21

Az_Az
It plows quite normally. At least take it and change your percentage to an older model))

b
benites 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy wrote:
Even though you take it and change your percentage to an older model
You don't need to hurry, it seems like the Reds were going to release a new patch by the end of March, it will suddenly help

L
Leeonchik 23.03.21

Put the tower in a normal place, otherwise it may have moved away from the chip and it does not cool down) Noctua NH - d15 take a closer look

L
Leeonchik 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
you put the body on one side, and start the game, press your tower slightly from above and look at the indicators, if they change, then the tower has stupidly moved away

L
LexxProAktiv 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
From my own experience, I can say. What is bought in a store does not mean quality. How many times I was convinced of it. Take the same bikes. After the purchase, you need to forever-Tighten, tighten, and so on. It also depends-on the thermal paste used. a service where computers are assembled may use low-quality paste.

a
anotoleololo 23.03.21

the percent is already outdated and does not export, it is loaded with the game for the most tomatoes + the video card is heated

V
VETER15 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy wrote:
At the same time, the video card is loaded at a maximum of 8%, the whole load on itself from some dick is taken by the percent
The game is launched on the built-in processor - the Intel HD Graphics 630 graphics processor.

a
anotoleololo 23.03.21

change thermal grease and disable igpu in BIOS

d
dobro4insky 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
Put msi afterbarner and see in it ... Prots should throttle at these temperatures .. Load without playing with prime or some other stress test and see ... And your CPU fan is spinning at 1500 rpm ... The question is maximum or not ?

d
dobro4insky 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
And I also looked at the screen, the video card is also bad ... And the temperature of the core is 41, and the temperature of the cores is 90 ... The difference between them should be about 10 degrees ... Aida is your crack ..

F
Foxxy_Fantasy 23.03.21

LexxProAktiv
This assembly with the same process absolutely calmly digested RDR2, Death Stranding and Origins at maximum speed without overheating. So it's kind of strange to talk about the low quality of the technique, when the problem was found in one particular game.

F
Foxxy_Fantasy 23.03.21

VETER15
I do not have this, in the Device Manager the only declared video adapter is GTX 1070.

F
Foxxy_Fantasy 23.03.21

dobro4insky
Now I will try through MSI.
1500-1600 rpm - maximum propeller.

F
Foxxy_Fantasy 23.03.21

dobro4insky
Here are three results. The first is a state of rest, just turned on the computer with no load. The second is the launched Cyber. At the same time, Aida records jumps in cores from 65 to 99 degrees.

R
Radamel Falcao 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
All processors have a built-in video core) this is not a device, it is the processor itself, i.e. when video memory is taken from RAM

R
Radamel Falcao 23.03.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
In nvidia control panel / setting physx config which physx processor is worth? It is worth trying to put gp instead of autoselection

F
Foxxy_Fantasy 23.03.21

Radamel Falcao
Worth the auto selection.
And that didn't change anything.

F
Foxxy_Fantasy 12.04.21

Leap Me
Hello. Has the situation with overheating of the processor been fixed after the release of the new patch?
I communicate with the Reds, all their advice does not work, they dig only in my system, and not in my game.

L
Life is shit 12.04.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
With this temperature, you will soon say goodbye to your processor. Normal temperature is considered no higher than 75 degrees, higher is worse. 80+ is bad, 90 is critical.
Buy yourself https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ASUS-TUF-GAMING-LC-240-RGB-Liquid-CPU-Cooler-120mm-radiator-Fan-Intel-AMD/264866296761?hash=item3dab42f3b9: g: 0DUAAOSwvQdfYLZy such a cooling system.
A friend recently overclocked the I7 4770K percentage to 5.3 and she does a great job. The temperature does not rise above 75 degrees. I, too, will soon acquire such dropsy.

F
Foxxy_Fantasy 12.04.21

Life is shit
Thanks for the advice. Can you tell me what to look for when choosing dropsy? Cooler speed, pump, maybe what else? I want to take DeepCool.