3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Foxxy_Fantasy 19.03.21 10:23 pm

CPU temperature (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone.
I started playing Cyber, faced a problem. The PC is hot as an oven. The assembly is normal (GTX1070, 16 RAMs, i7 7700K, there are coolers for cooling, respectively).
All four processor cores normally produce a temperature of about 45 degrees, while you just start Cyberpunk - they become 100, although the CPU itself, according to AIDA, is no more than 60 degrees at the same time.
In all other games, this was not the case, the temperature never went beyond the norm.
The graphics settings are set to "high".
Does anyone else have such a problem? Is it somehow solved or just waiting for new patches and optimizations?
At the same time, the video card is loaded with a maximum of 8%, the whole load on itself from some dick takes a percentage. What's the trouble, gentlemen?

42 Comments
Sort by:
L
Life is shit 12.04.21

Foxxy_Fantasy
As far as I know Deepcool is the most sloppy dropsy prone to leakage.
When choosing dropsy, you need to pay attention to everything, and not just to any one part.
I have already given you an example of an ideal dropsy, in fact it is even better than Asus Rog Ryujin, which costs 2 times more, because it is noisier. (Presence of a fan at the base of the pump)

Here is the result of overclocking my friend's processor. Idle temperature 33-35, maximum load 67-75. At 5GHZ it reaches 67. And this is without scalping the processor!

R
Radamel Falcao 12.04.21

Life is shit
Oh, mother's overclockers drove up)) it is impossible to scalp the processor, on the contrary, in no case is it