3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma Kelevra 30.03.21 09:38 pm

Issues with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1024 MB)

I changed the video card to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1024 MB). was a Radeon HD 4670 512 mb. Installed, everything is fine, all games work at a resolution of 1920 * 1080 at high.
Two days passed and EVERYTHING began to slow down terribly on the most minimal requirements.
The temperature is normal, I have already changed the firewood a hundred times, I tried different versions. Direct is the same.
I am confused.
99 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roma Kelevra 30.03.21

it's simple

T
Tommy_Gann 30.03.21

Indicators are too big, change the thermal paste.

R
Roma Kelevra 30.03.21

Tommy_Gann
in the passport write that the maximum allowable temperature is 74

T
Tommy_Gann 30.03.21

Roma Kelevra
There are many reasons for "brakes". It may well be the northbridge overheating, but I'm not sure. But at the expense of the processor, then I would change the thermal paste, you can't spoil the porridge with butter.;) Only without fanaticism.

T
Tommy_Gann 30.03.21

Roma Kelevra How are you? Has the problem been solved or not?

R
Roma Kelevra 30.03.21

Tommy_Gann It
's not clear. some games go well, some don't.

R
Roma Kelevra 30.03.21

If you set such a percentage, will the performance increase significantly? AMD Phenom II X4 955
Or is the card stupidly weak?

D
Dark_Black 30.03.21

rather a motherboard than a card. if you change, then in addition to the prots you need to change the mother. as I said above, the matter is most likely in the motherboard and it is not the north bridge, the motherboard power system (black square pieces next to the processor) that overheats, and when I attached copper radiators to them and the winteller was fixed, the problem more or less disappeared.

C
CRYOSHADE 30.03.21

1. change thermal paste
2. download driver sweeper and remove everything related to video drivers, put it clean.
3. go to BIOS and discard all settings.

T
Tommy_Gann 30.03.21

Roma Kelevra
If you put such a percentage - will the performance increase significantly? AMD Phenom II X4 955
Or is the card stupidly weak?
It is possible to install such a processor, having previously updated the BIOS, but your motherboard will not reveal its full potential. If you already change, then the first thing you need to change is the motherboard, then everything else. By the way, you can unlock additional cores for your processor, only then the question immediately arises: will your motherboard be able to unlock the processor.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 30.03.21

Roma Kelevra
Carry Windu, maybe it's her.

g
gunfighter99 30.03.21

Ripples appear on the screen when the vidyuha heats up to 63+ degrees (in games), when checked with a benchmark, ripples appear at a temperature of 65+ degrees.

Tell me what is the problem?

S
Sergey Travkin 30.03.21

gunfighter99
if under warranty - bring it to the service, this is a low temperature, and it should work normally.

a
alexxxxx609 30.03.21

Roma Kelevra
I read, neighing))) And so on the topic, download the program for monitoring MSI Afterburner, see what the frequency of the core, memory in games. It may just be that it does not set the 3D frequency, but remains in 2D mode. Write down what frequencies it shows.

S
Sleepy Bot 30.03.21

Johnny Klebitz AT
ME In any game, for some reason, this most gpu in the afterburner ALWAYS writes! 1000MHZ ...

a
alexxxxx609 30.03.21

GOAHEAD Are
you having a problem with that? I like Rome Kelevre wrote))

r
raskal02 30.03.21

Hello! My graphics card temperature in the game (for example Shogun 2, Skyrim) reaches 75 degrees, while the speed of the rotary increases and it starts to hum a lot ... Is this normal ???

S
Sergey Travkin 30.03.21

[new user]
ok, what do you want

r
raskal02 30.03.21

No, well, just some people ask even at 60, "Isn't that a lot?" ... So I thought that maybe 75 is already the limit ... By the way, my temperature did not rise above 50 before, but at the same time it was 2 percent nuclear.

-
-SK.art- 30.03.21

By the way, my temperature did not rise above 50 before, but at the same time there was a 2-core percentage.

It is quite logical. For the processor, apparently, could not load the card in full, therefore it did not work at full capacity. Hence the low temperatures.