3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Impressions from the PC version (Alan Wake's American Nightmare)

We are writing here, discussing.
62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stinger_Max 12.04.21

offtopic of course, but no one knows by chance, will there be a dumb port on the PC or was it developed separately?

U
ULQIORA [The Chosen Pessi 12.04.21

Um ... I haven't played yet to rate that ...

M
Mosquito 12.04.21

just became available for download in Sim, I'm downloading

A
Alexander Romanov 12.04.21

I played, the game of norms, like it was developed separately, only the translation upset.

H
Headluck 12.04.21

Mosquito

What really can be downloaded already? And for some reason I cannot ... at 10 pm Moscow time it was possible to start already .... but for some reason it does not go yet (((((

S
Stinger_Max 12.04.21

SamLeoFisher
well done, given that there is no translation yet

O
Oneline8 12.04.21

I pressed "play" in steam. My badge turned green and turned blue again. I threw the money away in vain. very insulting.

H
Headluck 12.04.21

Oneline8

It looks like you will have to wait ((((that's just how much ((((

A
Account deactivated 12.04.21

Played! Fine! Will take time to kill ..

A
Androed987 12.04.21

Just disconnected from the game is just super, so let's say the opening act before 2 Alan
Action in the atmosphere of Alan Wake is just super! No words! And the price triples !! :)))))))))))))))))))))
Only Russification is absent: ((((This is very upsetting ((
I hope it will be added in the near future! But if not official duck at least pirate. Pirate is certainly bad, but if the license is not something to do. Any translation is good)
And still very few achievements only 12 I have already collected 2 17%.
In general, the game as a whole is not bad to kill time in the arcade and enjoy I don't think very much of a long story about an American nightmare
The game is worth the money!

H
Horse567 12.04.21

made a pre-order in incentive and nothing !!!

A
Androed987 12.04.21

Horse567
Wait until tomorrow should show up. If not, write to Suport!

H
Horse567 12.04.21

OK! we are waiting ...

H
Headluck 12.04.21

The jump from the steam went all right)))))

H
Horse567 12.04.21

everything has appeared, I shake it!

N
Nomad Ikzesten 12.04.21

I had to wake up at 4 am to download the game as soon as possible. How to download - unsubscribe.

K
Kanagan81 12.04.21

downloaded and already ran :) yes, in English, it's not clear yet it's so easy if you run around and wait for rusik :)
I liked the flashlight much more territory than in the previous game, and so far it is much brighter than before.

L
LucasXP 12.04.21

And I go to Steam and start playing Alan Wake's American Nightmare .. and she lags me. (although the computer is normal

V
Vavila163 12.04.21

I downloaded it, but I'm waiting for the Russian, which by the way will be during today. I just have friends who communicate with people as translators. the game is currently translated by 70% percent, they promise to insert subs and fill

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.04.21

I downloaded and looked. Seems like a good game. But I will only play with Rusik.