3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Impressions from the PC version (Alan Wake's American Nightmare)

We are writing here, discussing.
62 Comments
Sort by:
o
oklibid 12.04.21

Yes, right now I downloaded =) Rusik recently appeared on the rutor

u
user 492 12.04.21

At first I thought that there was a glitch in the game when I was forced to go through all over again :)

V
Vavila163 12.04.21

DANger BIG
It feels like you just do not belong to the rules of the game. The first minus is supposedly the location, yes, I agree, but you still have to do everything on them in different ways and the retelling changes completely + new video deliveries on TV and on the radio. This is a kind of move like Groundhog Day, so it is tolerable

2) There is really a lot of shooting. but there are awesome moments. When you walk 3 times, in the observatory and when you turn on the electricity, you go back, at these 2 moments music plays. creatures are everywhere + if you play at the maximum + a little gloomy background = cool moment ... The ending itself is also very beautiful, hooked + real actors.

Well, if you went so fast, and you say spin-off, then you just missed the main point. If you watch the credits to the end, the last 3 lines are specially for you in translation by Alan Wake: American Nightmare, Episode of Night Spirng of the story The Return, by Alan Wake, continued follows ... + Barry wakes up to Alan's voice after the credits ... now it no longer smells like an offshoot, rather like a chapter continuing the plot as a writer or a signal

N
Nikich76 12.04.21

Passed all the same:
Plot: It can be seen that all the efforts of Sam Lake went to the manuscript, radio and Scratch because the plot is terrible compared to 1 part ((Although the ending, as always with a mysterious ellipsis ...
Gameplay: Max Payne + Alan Wake = non-stop action with a variety of enemies and weapons (1 part in total). I personally liked it, but I hope Alan will not slip into a solid action in 2 parts, because this is still not Max + if in 1 part there were not enough really scary moments, then here they are not at all, and this is upsetting. Arcade mode pleases, but there would still be a co-op mode to add and it would be hurt))
Variety: The game has a problem with this. complexity of events. Although in the end they revived the game with "Poets" without any variety.
Result: 8 out of 10 (It's a pity that the short one + with the plot is bad)

V
Vavila163 12.04.21

Nikich aka Redbull
Well, this is not a sequel)) Most likely an addition, so the rules

N
Nikich76 12.04.21

Vavila163
I don’t deny that it’s normal) I just expected more from Sam, he didn’t have any "cardboard" characters before (I mean girls). I really liked Alan's new suit and the atmosphere is good, but unfortunately it is not enough (

M
MYPAH4A 12.04.21

the trouble is that there are only 3 locations, and there is no variety. it would be better if they gave for Scratch to chop, a psychopath with a hammer arranges epic mixes - that's what you need for a spinoff. And not a crazy wake, which walks the whole game with a sad snout, a

total of 7 pitches out of 10
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

p
prodigy007 12.04.21

the game is complete ..... it's always a shame to even write why, it's impossible to compare with the original at all, almost the same story as with the DLC For Mafia 2

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.04.21

Yes, unfortunately the game cannot compare with the original Alan. There was a frightening atmosphere, a contrast caused by the change of day and night, a small number of cartridges, a frightening forest, an atmosphere of mystery, etc., memorable characters in the end. Everything is completely different here. Three relatively small locations, which will need to be run three times. Unremarkable characters. They killed **** in the garage - well, to hell with her, it's still no character. Much more action has become, and that very psychological thriller - several times less. There is a darkness of cartridges lying around every corner. I was especially struck by the self-charging batteries for the flashlight - this is, excuse me, how and why? In the original game, we were afraid that in the midst of the battle we would run out of batteries, and then only a shameful flight would save us (and on the last level of difficulty, we often had to do so). Here I waited a couple of seconds - that's it, the battery is "in service" again. Hits the atmosphere mercilessly.
But, as a fan of the first part, I was pleased. I even do not know why? Maybe I liked the first part so much that you don't even pay attention to the outrageous number of cons of this spin-off. There would be a second part - it would be a complete failure, and so, nothing happened for the spin-off. And anyway better than the dull and monotonous tasks in the DLC for Mafia 2, comrade prodigy007. The music, the remnants of the atmosphere, the plot take up over the completely dull and monotonous tasks in those DLs.

p
prodigy007 12.04.21

I just wrote out of anger, so it's certainly better than for the mafia))) I just really didn't care if they did it, I think they did it in a month, not including sound and text.

H
Headluck 12.04.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Nikich aka Redbull

Plus both ... the feelings from the passage remained in general the same. But it was hard to expect anything serious from this spinof. It turned out to be a funny arcade game, which not so much connects with AU. Yes, there is no atmosphere ... a lot of cartridges ... no intrigue ... three locations that are traversed as many as 3 times (damn ... well, where else was that? I can't remember) ... Yes, and I won't lie not everything in the plot is clear (it was hard to read the pages in English, after the 10th I gave up this lesson). But from Mafia 2 and its DLS I got more disappointment ((((
In general, not so bad ... The main thing is that the authors do not make AU 2 look like this answer ... otherwise it will be a complete mess.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.04.21

Headluck
So there is already an unofficial rusik for the game. I played with him.

H
Headluck 12.04.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk

I know that there is ... but I will wait for sub from remedi ...

T
Tatarin2 12.04.21

I recently took only so far I can’t say anything, but if the game is what I intended, open and not turn-based, both in battles and in the world, I will like it.

S
SaintAction28XD 12.04.21

the game is cool, almost 4 hours passed. the game has not changed significantly (except for the locations and appearance of the GG) BUT! I did not expect to re-pass three times one by one. so - 9 points out of 10

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.04.21

I will not repeat what has already been written here ... more than once, the game is really inferior to the first part. I'm tired of these repetitive locations. There are too many weapons and ammunition, this is unacceptable for the survival horror genre. The plot against the background of the original game seems somehow boring and unoriginal. But the soundtrack pleased me.

B
Braun fuhrer 12.04.21

With beer pull, kill free time on vacation, while the weather is bad, there is still nothing more.

A
Account deactivated 12.04.21

Today just passed this hat! Let her stay on the box!

c
cybr4rm 12.04.21

A bit short. But a little mystical story will pull. Continuous "Stephen Kingovshchina".
In short, it is quite possible to play, it will not have time to get bored. The gameplay is the same as the original, in principle.
The music made me happy.

W
WilderTier 12.04.21

It has been on my computer for a month already, and my hands do not reach it (