3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Impressions from the PC version (Alan Wake's American Nightmare)

We are writing here, discussing.
62 Comments
Sort by:
T
The punk 12.04.21

Good experience. The campaign has not yet taken place, but I really liked the arcade mode.

F
Frost_47 12.04.21

Before going through the game, I recommend that you first watch the movie "Blunder in Time (1997)" with James Belushi in the title role.

M
Mr_UKROPUS 12.04.21

Posony to buy it on Steam or not? Alan Wake himself and additional?

K
Kanagan81 12.04.21

buy, if not expensive, usually games from 500 to 800 cost Alan 245 like (pre-order) now I don't know how much it costs :)

S
Screw it 12.04.21

I had FPS sags in the first part, but in this one everything flies. I am glad. I still like the game itself more than the first, although it has not gone far.

PS I will still suggest not discussing "rusik" here, and discuss your failures in knowledge of the English language in the relevant topic.

O
Oneline8 12.04.21

We managed to launch it all the same. The game is good, but for some reason GTA reminds me. Kanagan81, American nightmare 300 rubles, Original 400 rubles.

O
Oneline8 12.04.21

PS: the most lethal weapon by the way seems to me the Crossbow. takes out from the shot

K
Kanagan81 12.04.21

Oneline8
well, mb, and so it’s worth, I just took pre-order on Steam for 200 plus a ponytail, and if you go to the metro to the computer world or some other store with disks there from 500 to 1000 floors, it's hard to find pirates in our area :) ) you have to play around with a license or download it from a torrent, but there is rarely something interesting there is basically one garbage :) so that either a purchase through Steam or a "computer world"

H
Headluck 12.04.21

Well, the first impression of the game so far is the best! There are no lags ... it is interesting to run ... while enemies are easily killed ... maybe it will be more difficult further. It's a pity that English so far .... it's hard to read the sheets from the book .... well, but otherwise so far everything pleases))))

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.04.21

Headluck
I'll wait until Rusik comes out. I can’t bring myself to play, even if I don’t even understand one word. And even more so in Alan, where the plot is the basis of everything.

T
Tar1k91 12.04.21

I played a little, the game is cool, the new weapons are much cooler than in the first part, the cartridges are always to the eyeballs, which is also good, the tasks are certainly not too diverse, but I got my dose of fun, thanks to the developers for not passing by the PC and giving us the opportunity to play this wonderful addition.

t
trustedSunbro 12.04.21

Cool game, but the atmosphere of the first chat is lost + developed went to a strange step to increase the duration. But now I want Alan Wake 2 stronger, I liked the sound in some places: 3

O
Olegario 12.04.21

To tell you the truth, I liked the game! Nice graphics and interesting plot. Passed it in 5 hours (3 days). I especially liked the shootings to the music))
But it's a pity that of course she lagged with me, but this is already a computer problem ...)

O
Oneline8 12.04.21

Headluck Oooh
, it only seems so at first. you play the nightmare. Two hits and you're dead. I decided to try, because the first part took place on Normal. And the enemies are still fierce, especially the bogey ones. And in the arcade, I have never lived until dawn. The bastards overwhelmed me 18 seconds before the end, did not reach the lamppost.

E
Evil_Kyle 12.04.21

Oneline8, run near the pillars, in principle, you can drive enemies under the lanterns with shots if you bother. And so, there will be fewer problems with survival and they will definitely not be able to bypass from one side.

M
Mr_Dude090 12.04.21

What can I say, the game is excellent both graphically, and just as intriguing with its new episode, where you can't get bored. Easy to play, walk through. The developers have worked hard on the gloomy atmosphere of the game, and also fixed some flaws.

H
Headluck 12.04.21

Oneline8 I

went through the main campaign on normal .... There were no problems at all .... I thought it would be somehow difficult ... but even the big guys did not puzzle ... and very rarely hurt. There are a lot of cartridges .... there is enough room for maneuvers .... plus the experience of passing Alan Wake came in handy of course .... which I passed for the second time on a nightmare just the same. In this game it is much easier to shoot, use a flashlight ... which is understandable, because this is an arcade game. I will definitely play the nightmare, only after the appearance of Russian subs!

In arcade mode, he was never killed ... but he did not manage to score a lot of points in one run ... Surviving there is easy ... but difficult without injuries.

f
fomenich666 12.04.21

Just passed. As expected - crap, but those who love the original Alan Wake, this Spin-off should go through, not that something new about the game world is being told or some interesting moments regarding the plot and its development, it's just Alan Wake!
The game has two huge minuses: 1st - The player is forced THREE TIMES to run through three SAME locations, these races differ only in the number of tasks that we need to do on them ... Nonsense and not interesting. 2nd minus - A lot of shooting and ammunition , the spirit of the original is completely lost due to this, you are not afraid, because. There are a lot of cartridges ...
In general, I do not know, 5.5 or 6.0 no more. I went for show (fortunately short, only 3 maybe 4 hours), just because I love the original game.

o
oklibid 12.04.21

the game graphics bomb is even better than that of 1 part, but it is easy to play it and it is understandable the arcade could not wait for the translation I play in English =)

f
fomenich666 12.04.21

oklibid
You're weird. The ZoG decoder appeared at 4:30 am today. I walked with it.