3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir.Rumata 01.11.19 03:37 am

Information and discussion of the game [v.2] (Total War: Rome 2)

Рим2 discuss and share new information about it.
77 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 01.11.19

TheNik
if you play on legendary - you suffer, this will continue. And if not, look in the options.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 01.11.19

Missed the discussion on the strongest unit. So I do not know figured out this nuance or not.

As for me,in this part of the pretty cheat the Greeks there are different Cristofori,hoplites, etc. In the first Rome they are mainly to be used against cavalry,light infantry in the defense,then they are equally good against all.In the battle of cannae the Romans stupid rod to the RAM,so I put all the hoplites in the center,and they quietly kept 80% of the troops of Rome,until I bypassed the light infantry and cavalry on the flanks.By the end of the battle killed less than half of these units,and I played on high.IMHO playing against the Greeks, barbarians and nomads are generally quite surprised when,especially at the initial stage,because the cavalry,swordsmen Greeks,even the militia, make a Bang,even if hit from the rear.

In this respect,for me,is quite fun to play ,for example,the Massilia,Cimmeria,because those in addition to the Greek units can dial in the regular army of barbarians.The result is a pretty powerful combo phalanx in the centre,the barbarians on the flanks.

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

D. R. O. G. B. A
the Praetorian guard terminators and cheat

L
Lyubitel rodiny 01.11.19

D. R. O. G. B. A
passed by the Parthians. With all of these pals-the hoplites were dealt with aftername dogs knight to Kingdome, when playing for Russia. Mostly horse-drawn arrows with the heavy infantry.

PS: purely cifrao not notice a big difference between Gopnik and the same principles.

Although the game is, again, inadequate. Declared quality does not always correspond to field trials.

b
belya1 01.11.19

Rome total war 2 comes not nakakoy server says that game version is different from yours

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

May 29, out DLS Pirates and Raiders.

D
Dok13 01.11.19

dushadushadusha
gdeb escheb opisalovo find

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

Dok13
http://www.totalwars.ru/

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 01.11.19

May 29, out DLS Pirates and Raiders.
Yes, the dough conveyor srabana in full swing,nothing surprising.

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

D. R. O. G. B. A
it's obvious

N
Nikita 111 01.11.19

People tell me play for nervii in Caesar in Gaul I press end turn the game crashes

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

Nikita 111
to check the cache

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

Beta-patch came out putting the siege.

W
WildKote 01.11.19

Tell me, how to deal with archers for Rome. Can't do anything against them. Just take and shoot. My units are too slow, and the spear-throwers in such numbers as the computer, I do not. Even armor under 98 does not save from them. I panic

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

One Knight of the Nine
Archers blocked by cavalry. Go to the flank or rear and...
I usually keep units 6 horses, no less.

G
GROM-RU 01.11.19

One Knight of the Nine
dogs devour archers best - I roll back the entire army in the end of the map , and the dogs put at the beginning so they had more time to eat))) cover 2 larinae cavalry - to when the dogs later, dog lovers could topple over the line of cohorts to run the Nada nearly the entire field))) in General to me rarely doberutsya archers...)))

T
Toxa95 01.11.19

dushadushadusha
Yes archers can be in the forehead to knead conagan a little something from them.
Well, except that when the archers covering the infantry, then Yes.

s
sport404 01.11.19

People what nonsense? I go to the game but in main menu any key is not active. Stimovsky version. License.

n
narbota 01.11.19

sport404
Try re install the game, if not help try remove all mods and re-install the game, if not help, then the XS that you have.

n
narbota 01.11.19

My question is why in the pirated version of the game is the Seleucids, but in steam version is not the Seleucids? And I do not understand how to build the forge to improve weapons and shields, before it was possible to build in any of the Hellenistic town, and now can not understand.