3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Colt 8 20.04.21 01:12 am

Favorite motorcycles (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Favorite motorcycles

1.NRG-500
2.FCR-900
3.PCJ-600
4.BF-400
5.Freeway
6.Sanchez
7.HPV-1000
8.WAYFARER
9.Faggio
10.Pizzaboy
219 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orto dogge 20.04.21

There are many of them, in principle, I somehow came across. In general, your question is rhetorical.

H
HiDeech 20.04.21

I have in a crooked translation, in the last mission, where you need to catch Sweet, when he falls from the fire it says "you must stay under Sweet when the policeman prints his fingers, he starts to lose power", in general, there is something to laugh at, a lot of such funny phrases in the translation of SA.

NRG-500 and FCR-900 steering wheels ...

O
Orto dogge 20.04.21

And what are you doing not like this?

A
Alex Eko 20.04.21

I like Freeway. It's so great to drive it on the state roads ... it feels like a biker.

T
Theon 20.04.21

Sanchez drives in all respects, both off-road and on the autostad.

D
DakiLLa_ 20.04.21

Freeway is good for roads. It's fun to drive around the city, not off-road, but in traffic.
On Sanchez'e rushing me in the desert to dissect. just like a rally in the desert .. =)

S
Shadow of the dominion 20.04.21

NGR-500 drives in the city)
Sanchez also drives - it's cool to drive it in the desert and in the city. Nimble)

J
Jоker 20.04.21

nrg 500 real motorcycle for real racers

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

They are all normal in appearance, but not in speed. Now I have replaced everything. I drive a Yamaha V-max - and I'm not overjoyed. =) But, if we take it in terms of appearance, then for me the best of the standard ones is FCR-900. Looks solid, especially in such a gray-smoky color! And the management is good. But the dynamic performance is not like a bike with a 900cc engine. In general, somewhere the topic was about motorcycles, but like everything else, they successfully buried it ... :(

B
BarB0SS 20.04.21

1. Sanchez
2. NRG-500
3. Freeway
4. FCR-900
5. PCJ-600
6. Wayfarer
7. Quadbike
8. BF-400

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

An ATV is NOT a bike. when driving it, the skill of driving a car is pumped. I saw it myself ... And why all this list. What are ALL favorites? By the way, if this is just a list of motorcycles, then there are no 3 more bikes on this list - can you guess which ones?

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

What does Frank_Farmer have to do with it: is it pumped or not? According to the world classification, ATVs belong to bikes.

O
Orto dogge 20.04.21

Frank, are you sure about that? The ATV in Sanych in its capabilities coincides with the bikes, you can shoot from it, you can get up on the rear wheels on it. This is a bike, but probably the skill of driving a wheelbarrow is pumped from riding on it ... Fact, you will have to check through some kind of machine parameters changer.

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

Yeah ... Hmm ... But when I studied at a driving school (this is where the license is passed), I mean in reality, we were told: "a motorcycle is a TWO-WHEEL vehicle, with or without a side trailer." Is an ATV a motorcycle? And the fact that by the GAME ATV belongs to cars, I also read on some forum, and also did not believe it, and also made sure that when driving it, it was the skill of driving a car that was pumped. So this is a car!

PS By the way, does anyone know if the ATV is category "A" or "B"?

K
Kovu 20.04.21

Sanchez and FCR-900.
People, sorry for the noob question, but where to get the NRG-500, how many bikes I never took, I have never met this.
A motorcycle is something about two wheels and therefore an ATV is not a bike.

l
lymone51 20.04.21

Pizzaboy))))))

O
Orto dogge 20.04.21

Why, in fact, is a motorcycle something about two wheels?

B
BarB0SS 20.04.21

2 Frank_Farmer
is a list of my preferred hacks. that is, I love to drive Sanchez, and BF-400 - if there is no other hoe at hand. and on a cop bike, faggio and pizzaboe, I hardly ride at all

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

"I almost never ride a cop bike, faggio and pizzaboe"

Well done, I guessed it :-)

for Leshiy 3D The

easiest way is in the SanFierro dry dock. There is also a crane and a list of machines for export. Or in a multi-storey parking lot in Los Santos (not far from the stadium) Another way - a biker school for "gold". It's not too difficult ...

F
Frank Horrigan 20.04.21

I love the PCJ 600. It is very fast on straight tracks.