3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Colt 8 20.04.21 01:12 am

Favorite motorcycles (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Favorite motorcycles

1.NRG-500
2.FCR-900
3.PCJ-600
4.BF-400
5.Freeway
6.Sanchez
7.HPV-1000
8.WAYFARER
9.Faggio
10.Pizzaboy
219 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvis Naglinskis 20.04.21

nrg-500

K
Kovu 20.04.21

Thanks Frank Farmer, NRG-500 has now been added to the list

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Frank_Farmer
does not need a license for an ATV, as well as a snowmobile. Because it cannot be used on public roads. Domestic quads, like "Lynx" and "Farmer", need category "A" rights. These are one of the few quads in the world that you can drive on the roads (all the lighting equipment is installed and there are mounts for the number).
And there is nothing to refer to our "PyDyDy" - they were written by amateurs. What is the phrase about a moped: "a vehicle with a working volume of no more than 50 cm3 and a speed of no more than 50 km / h", when even from the very name "moped" it is clearly evident that it is something with pedals. According to the world classification, a "moped" is the middle link between a motorbike and a scooter, it has a frame bent in such a way that a leg passes through the opening when landing, but the legs stand on the footpegs when riding. Here is a classic moped:

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

Then what is a scooter? Faggio is what? Also a moped?

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Frank_Farmer
Literally:
"Scooters. They are also scooters. Their engine is shifted back under the saddle, which gives the driver legroom in the front. The second feature is the presence of a body consisting of completely engine-hood lining and flooring protecting the driver's legs, which turns into the front shield. " (excerpt from the classification of the catalog "World of Motorcycles" for 1998)
Faggio (more precisely - FADZHO) is a typical classic scooter. This is NOT a moped.

O
Orto dogge 20.04.21

By the way, if it comes to that, then it seems to me more correct than Faggio.

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

No, this is an Italian transcription. The original is called Piaggio, pronounced "piaggio", the name "faggio" respectively, as: "faggio".

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

It depends on what language. An Italian can and will read "Faggio", but since all the inscriptions and text in this game are in English, then an Englishman (more precisely, an American) will read it as Faggio or Faggio. Is that so?

L
Lord inferno 20.04.21

NRG 500, FCR 900 and PCJ 600. Primitive names ... almost the same.

M
Marked_One 20.04.21

NRG 500 red and that's it, nothing else is needed

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

And I like blue more ... It's a pity that my beloved FCR-900 does not have such a color ...

S
Serker 20.04.21

NRG - by the way, if you read in English as an abbreviation, it turns out "energy". Why would that be? =)
Nrg is a favorite motorcycle.
psg - because of the yamaha r1 mod, it serves for a completely crazy ride;)
And freeway is a motorcycle for knocking down poles)))

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

The HPG-500 is difficult to handle, especially at high speed. And what's so cool about it? Is it cool to break your head?

And on Freeway you can't find fault. A classic chopper, and the motor hums nicely. Try to sit on it, turn on the radio "K-ROSE" and ride along the seashore, golden in the rays of the sunset. The buzz!

S
Serker 20.04.21

Well, its handling directly depends on your skill. Real, not graphs in inf. For me, for example, nrg has long been too slow.

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Lord Inferno
"NRG 500, FCR 900 and PCJ 600. Primitive names ... almost the same."
Yes, the names are not a fountain ... But in life, everything is the same: Honda-NSR500R, Honda-CBR900RR, Kawasaki-GPZ900 (these are all analogs of bikes in CA, respectively).

The Serker
NRG is already incredibly slow for a racing sportbike.

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

Interesting information ... But in another forum I read that Yamaha R1 is PCJ600, and Suzuki GSXR 1000 is NRG500, respectively! In general, the truth is somewhere nearby! ...

L
Lord inferno 20.04.21

Paulo Montana, Frank_Farmer

It does n't matter what real models, since they fade in the game, these two-wheeled rattlers are nothing special in life.

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

Nothing special?! "Yamaha" or "Suzuki", regardless of the specific model, very good vehicles (let's say). And they stand accordingly, almost like passenger models. Why do people pay money? If you travel in a limousine with a jacuzzi and a bar, then, of course, it’s nothing special, but I’d like to buy this ... But people do not allow (in every sense) ...

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Frank_Farmer
is incorrect information. I checked the first 2 in appearance, and there is even a model on the PCJ - Kawasaki-GPZ900! One to one, the headlights differ only. =) By the way, contrary to popular belief, Freeway is not a Harley! I guessed this before, because it does not look like any Harley, and also has a cardan drive, not a belt drive, and recently I saw a Yamaha motorcycle in the city (unfortunately, the model was not indicated anywhere) - well, a copy of Freewa ' I! Only the latter had a slightly higher rear wing, like the Eliminator's, but it was no different.

Lord inferno
on the Honda-NSR500R, he repeatedly defeated Valentino Rossi in the world ring championships, the CBR900RR, aka Fireblade - an iconic sport bike, incredibly powerful and fast. GPZ900 also showed a class at one time, and even now it is not a miss. So you're wrong - the analogs of these Sashny bikes are just the same excellent. It is a pity that there is not a single European motorcycle among them, such as BMW or Moto Guzzi. Unless faggio.

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

Interesting information, take note :) By the way, isn't a police bike made on the basis of a BMW?