3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Colt 8 20.04.21 01:12 am

Favorite motorcycles (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Favorite motorcycles

1.NRG-500
2.FCR-900
3.PCJ-600
4.BF-400
5.Freeway
6.Sanchez
7.HPV-1000
8.WAYFARER
9.Faggio
10.Pizzaboy
219 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Frank_Farmer
Police Bike - Honda-CB1000 conversion.

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

Laughter chokes me. Do the police in the SA (and therefore in the USA!) Really ride imported motorcycles ?! Yes, and Japanese too ... I can't believe it! .. And the developers know this?

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Frank_Farmer
actually in America Hondas are used as police motorcycles. So there is nothing wrong with that. And as police cars you can find: Land Rover-Defender, Discovery, Toyota-Tundra, Nissan-Patrol and even Porsche-970!

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

Couldn't the bosses of the American car industry have signed a contract so that all police officers in America would drive domestic cars ?! In my opinion, this is as ridiculous as if our police drove a Ford ...

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Frank_Farmer
our militia already drives a Ford. =)))
But try to catch up with the offender on the same Harley, who rides a sports bike or a powerful wheelbarrow - you will not catch up! Yes, and he is heavy, clumsy. BMWs, of course, are also not light, but there the mass is compensated by a very competent weight distribution and high power.

L
Lord inferno 20.04.21

try to catch up with the offender on the same Harley, who rides on a sports bike or a powerful wheelbarrow - you will not catch up!

Among Americans, not only Harley Devdsons are considered domestic. They have their own bikes in bulk. It's not fools to plant cops on such a whopper. Well, why can't they use BMWs, while in other countries cops also ride small cars? It all depends on the consumer. It doesn't mean that I can't buy a Samsung plasma TV just because it was made in another part of the world. IMHO - a stupid dispute ... In my opinion, they are going on converted BMWs, BMW also has a very similar motorcycle to HPV1000.

P
Paulo montana 20.04.21

Lord Inferno
doesn't have any production bikes except for the Harley.
BMW is nothing like the HPV1000. First of all, BMW has a Paralever rear suspension, which provides for cantilever wheel mounting and a cardan drive inside the suspension arm. Also, Bavarian motorcycles have a 2-cylinder boxer engine, which is also striking, or a horizontal 4-cylinder unit located longitudinally. The HPV1000 has a vertical cross bar and chain drive.

M
Ma4eteGT 20.04.21

1. NRG-500
2. FREEWAY
3. FCR-900

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

for Paulo Montana

"... and there is even a model on the PCJ - Kawasaki-GPZ900!"

I rummaged in the internet, found pictures of this bike, here, we compare:

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

in my opinion, it is not very similar ...

L
Lord inferno 20.04.21

Doesn't look like ... IMHO - PCJ is another motobike.

F
Frank_Farmer 20.04.21

What will Paulo Montana say about this ??

J
Jura 20.04.21

Apparently, he will not say anything, since three months he did not say anything, but my favorite motorcycle is the NRG-500, I love it for its beauty, I appreciate it for its quality.

J
Jakes_D 20.04.21

NRG-500

m
mercuses 20.04.21

and I dress Karl in biker clothes, glue a mohawk on the boss and ride a biker motorcycle along endless roads

S
Spirt 20.04.21

Any NRG-500!

S
Shift007 20.04.21

And my favorite motorcycle is sanchez. By the way, if anyone knows where you can download some Russian motik better with a cradle - give a link.

B
Barnett 20.04.21

FCR-900 and only him!

g
gtalegend 20.04.21

NRJ
PCJ
sanchez

W
Waffen 20.04.21

Police motorcycle.

U