3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21 11:04 pm

Ubisoft Connect lost connection and error in debug.log

so, since NOBODY is talking about this, it means that I am the ONLY one who has such a problem, and I myself must find a way to fix this error. but I hope someone will tell everyone about this issue and maybe it will help find a fix for this error.
Spoiler

when logging into Ubisoft Connect an error appears
Spoiler
and there is this in debug.log
Spoiler
80 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 27.04.21

As I was told by the yubiki, in the topic that I threw above. If it works from the phone, but not from the computer, then 90% of the persimmon is from the provider, and the yubiki cannot help here.
I have an open application for their support and after all the experiments, I requested data that I can send to providers for verification. I'm waiting, although xs what will come of it.
Although for the good, if they are annoyed with complaints, this tp yubiks should cooperate with tp providers and understand what the matter is (although this is a huge problem, that we have to hell with providers in our country with their own troubles)
When I had a problem in Warframe (game works, all the network things are plowing, but I could not cooperate with friends - I knocked out with an error) I fought with the provider for two days and in the end they just shrugged their shoulders saying, what can I do here.

R
Revizz 27.04.21

Wolf-Mercenary
And here is the trouble of any technical support in Russia.
What providers, what Ubi Russia wanted to put on some sort of reflection on the problems.
Their "job" is to answer with ordinary phrases and give the same ordinary tips for solving the problem, which, in their opinion, will solve anything.
Why think if there are pre-written instructions for all occasions?
I also wrote to them in support, but there is no answer yet.
I called the providers, they said that there were no problems on their side and everything was fine with the connection.
And yes, everything except Ubi services is stable.
At the same time, sometimes from the same PC, yupley normally starts up for me.But
after restarting the PC, games do not load again, etc.
Their website opens after 3 attempts.
In general, it is not clear who is to blame and what to do
It is only clear that no one will bother too much
Or decide by itself or everyone will score and forget

R
Revizz 27.04.21

Anyone who comes here will write a way out of the situation !!!
I connected a static IP address to the service provider.
It is paid (I have 179 rubles), but for such a penny it also solves this issue, and moreover, now in general, the Internet began to work even faster for me.
I'm not quite versed in this topic and I can't say why and what, but it was the static IP that solved the problem with Ubisoft services!

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

Revizz
Revizz wrote:
It is paid (I have
179 rubles ) you forgot to add, "Monthly fee: 179 rubles"

R
Revizz 27.04.21

Blue_Nek0
Yes, you're right. In a
hurry and didn't think it was worth pointing out)
But nevertheless, this is a working way to fix problems of a similar nature with Ubi

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

Revizz
Revizz wrote:
but it was the static IP that solved the problem with Ubisoft services!
only there is one question, but how long is it?

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

Here's What I Found On The Rainbow Six Siege Steam Forum
Spoiler

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

and yes i tried vpn and it worked
(if that i use Hotspot Shield)
(changed on 04/25/2021 - 9:43 pm) but with 40-150 ping it's just awful to play

A
Avonna 27.04.21

The same problem. I communicate with the support on Twitter, while all their advice boils down to checking the availability of ports: /

S
StalkerShuha 27.04.21

Is the connection direct? And then on my router, too, periodically, the services of Yuplei fall off and, accordingly, the Bravo04 error gets out in the Division, and this has been quite a long time ago. With a direct connection, everything is fine. Conclusion: some ports are blocked, in my case - by a router, in your case - by a provider.

A
Akkinets 27.04.21

I play Division 2, the day before yesterday I just threw it out in the menu, like the Internet disappeared, I went in again and played until it was thrown out again. Yesterday the flight was normal

s
syberroma 27.04.21

I have this when other downloads are running in parallel, and so for 2.5 months of daily connection there were no problems.

V
VETER15 27.04.21

Blue_Nek0
Throw out your tunnelbar, or shield - which can be turned off only after restarting the PC, sometimes working in the background. In general, the fact that you entered through them, you were assigned the country of entry to the server. Write in support of yubiks that you want to return everything to the backside, since your server now starts from the USA in yubiks, not Russia. If you don’t understand, don’t worry ... And the photo albums could be shoved under the spoiler, otherwise it’s too long to scroll down.
Wolf-Mercenary
if crooked hands are excluded, then yes, the provider may make a mistake
at all, it is not recommended to play on Wi-Fi, always the broadband connection
Revizz is indicated,
naturally pay, and you will be happy - no dancing with baboons)
StalkerShuha
packet loss is different

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

VETER15
VETER15 wrote:
Throw out your tunnelbar, or shield - which can only turn off after restarting the PC, sometimes working in the background. In general, the fact that you entered through them, you were assigned the country of entry to the server.
Blue_Nek0 wrote:
Spoiler
I realized that this was because of the vpn from my Opera GX, when I went to Account management, then vpn was turned on.
VETER15 wrote:
Write in support of yubiks,
why haven't you read this?
Blue_Nek0 wrote:
Spoiler

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

VETER15 wrote: Not everyone has a
broadband connection

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

VETER15 wrote:
naturally pay, and you will be happy - no dancing with baboons)
Spoiler

W
Wolf Mercenary 27.04.21

Revizz wrote:
Anyone who comes here will write a way out of the situation !!!
I connected a static IP address to the service provider.
It is paid (I have 179 rubles), but for such a penny it also solves this issue, and moreover, now in general, the Internet began to work even faster for me.
this is not a panacea. I have had a static IP for a couple of years now. And still I have this connection problem.

R
Revizz 27.04.21

Wolf-Mercenary
It's strange
I've been playing for 3 days now and everything is fine after connecting.
Perhaps these are all strictly individual problems depending on specific providers

S
StalkerShuha 27.04.21

VETER15 Garbage
, I checked through the in-game interface, there is a loss of packets of 0.2-0.4% that is on the router, that is on a direct connection.

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

Now Ubisoft Connect sometimes works sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes I can enter the game, sometimes I can't, and I don't know what's going on.