3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gradusGl 27.04.21 11:04 pm

What's new on the PG? (Diablo 2)

Actually, what's new there? I have not played on pg for 3 years already.
Is iron maiden also strangling?
Does everything also stifle the drop?
I saw a bigger chest brought in.
Still triggering anti-cheat on chains of honor?
54 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 27.04.21

Still drops mules. Put on the rest. # works as

intended gradusGl wrote:
triggers anti-cheat on chains of honor
What?

g
gradusGl 27.04.21

passed wrote:
# works as
intended Ehh .. so much ..

F
FludoTron 27.04.21

What's the point of doing something here? You can't keep up with popular servers with mods, but for everything else there is Mastercar ... Diablo 2 Resurrected

g
gradusGl 27.04.21

Fashion is complete shit, when a programmer climbs into game design, everything breaks. All mods are the realization of the wish of the one who makes them. A common example is separate slots for charms, stuffing a forty convoy into skills, Throwing rating attacks on a dog. And this inventory with a huge size ... no, mods are SHIT!

PS: I went into orbit, did not burn out in the atmosphere ...

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

Rumor has it that d2p can be played as a single. It’s also a question then it’s not clear what to do on pg, when the last patch that somehow + - influenced the gameplay was in 2008, and the meaning of the server was reduced only to pvp with ping norms. Now there is no pvp, what to do next on it - xs.

g
gradusGl 27.04.21

The admin simply does not understand, games are created for pleasure and a fun pastime.
Bliz rolled patches, changed the balance, for a reason. The fact that Mr. Mister has a special vision of playing Diablo 2 there does not mean that the others also have such a vision. Here it will be 100% resized and you will be driving the wigs in 4k as you always do. Drop calculators do not work (the balance is secret), there is no respect, the prices in the trade are ridiculous. In the current realities, soj is worth Hr. How are you there? vex? You can maphack, you can have a bunch of windows, you can't have a bot. Laugh.

p
passed 27.04.21

MX is banned, of course, as are bots. But this is not even the point, but self-defeating: the software plays for you - xs, what a thrill. Multiving is a completely different matter - launching multiple clients is not a hack.
As for the drop .. gear falls like on off, runes - like in 1.12.
D2p is just a resource-hungry, hyped piece of shit with an unpleasant graphonium and a couple of napofits (however, specific QoLs would not harm: a loot filter, hot keys for transferring gear, etc.).

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.04.21

The fact that Mr. Mister has a special vision of playing Diablo 2 there does not mean that the others also have such a vision.
It should be read the other way around.

V
VohaPatoha 27.04.21

I discovered pg for myself after a tedious fucking, when I knocked out and didn’t knock out an ordinary Jalal on the drulya, despite the fact that there were already 3 unique gems in the chest. Even with a rebroll in a single, I never fell. Che to speak, it just became more interesting to collect stones. I play without mules on hk.
As for the drop of runes, I noticed less, not even Lum yet.
I also wanted to know for the iron maiden. This was not the case in 1.14. It's in the Chaos Sanctuary. When the normal passed, I saw something new.
Summary. So far it suits me. There are plans to make a reservation for Forty. Alone, even in half a year, they were navryatli. Let's see here

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

has passed The
software may be needed in order to exclude the very tedious tedious moments of gameplay in the game and move on to the moment when you can play the buzz in the company. You need to farm and paravote solo, and hardly many people like it, for this there is a single, on the server you want to play normal gameplay with other players.

It is forbidden to post screenshots with him, and to promote the game with him * The

ability to open many windows without keys for everyone is just a hack.

p
passed 27.04.21

No difference: keys or launcher, shortcut or sandbox. Run it from different systems if you want to. Both technically and essentially not a hack. Just the greed of the Blizzards.

Forty = 8 wigs on average. But without mules - good luck in the trade / drop.

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

passed
Hack precisely in the possibility of starting the game without a key, in one window or in 10, and on the server it is not just allowed, there is also own software for this.
Yes, this is pure hake.

p
passed 27.04.21

Nonsense. Hack - breaking the game itself, and not the restrictions on copies. 1 window or 8 - there is no advantage, because everything is done manually by the player himself. You still call non-payment to developers a hack, lul.

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

Firm level arguments.
How is it at the construction site, wages are paid in pools?

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

passed wrote:
At least start from different systems, if you want to stubbornly. Both technically and essentially not a hack. Just the greed of the Blizzards.
What is greed? I'm sure 80% of those who have ever played d2 played in 1 window, and not because they were broke to buy keys and set up windows, but because the game was supposed to be in this form.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.04.21

I love it when such cool guys from the offs come and tell how cool it is. They even have their own forum there.

ZY The multi-window is pure evil in any game, and the unlimited chest is beauty.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

passed wrote:
This is not a game intended, but the number of keys sold. They are often banned there, too, for these reasons. Well, yes, rotblizoshatal in one window to muck, for example.
No, this is exactly the game it was supposed to be. It's stupid to argue here, in my opinion it's obvious. A multi-window is the prerogative of a nerd. Nerd is bad. So 1 window is what was intended.
passed wrote:
Well, yes, rotblizoshatal in one window to muck, for example.
Make friends, well, and you stand for 5 minutes - the game should remain in 99.9% of cases, it is even written about this on the areata.

p
passed 27.04.21

Klassewer
Very thick. But I don't want to comment on this fat. I'd rather enjoy your drop.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

And there is no need to comment on anything. You have your own cockroaches in your head, this is also obvious.

3m3m 27.04.21

Sweety_Mustard
da on yje nedelu 24/7 v 4ate pla4et kakoe pg gavno i kakoi eu top, tolko xz zawem, davno pora ego zabanirovat yje bilo