3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gradusGl 27.04.21 11:04 pm

What's new on the PG? (Diablo 2)

Actually, what's new there? I have not played on pg for 3 years already.
Is iron maiden also strangling?
Does everything also stifle the drop?
I saw a bigger chest brought in.
Still triggering anti-cheat on chains of honor?
54 Comments
Sort by:
z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

Klassewer
I'll answer you as "developed" from the offline forum. Do what you want at least virtualize cancer. Just don't write here.
Klassewer wrote:
In 2005, even when the "old guys were in the ranks" a maximum of 4 connections from the 1st IP could be like
Then there were still computer clubs. And they didn't ban anyone, they played 10 people from one IP. Nobody gave a damn. As it is now.
Klassewer wrote:
breakin news, like being clever? And the one that now is not a company with all the rights?
Are you stupid? Developers who have been playing the game have long been busy with other things.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

firkax
I do not know in what way, but in my understanding the server cannot determine that the client is launched from under the virtual machine. Apparently it's about the settings

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

zulin_ru wrote:
Are you stupid? Developers who have been playing the game have long been busy with other things.
It's like thinking that you wrote this vyser and due to some circumstances, you will never go to this forum again and answer me. Such nonsense from you is solid. Rest, soldier.

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

Klassewer
Nothing is clear. You ran to complain? And I should, OH NO, be banned from the, OH NO, PG forum?
Boy are you talking about?

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

zulin_ru wrote:
Nothing is clear. You ran to complain? And I should, OH NO, be banned from the, OH NO, PG forum?
Boy are you talking about?
Another example: you drive into an unfamiliar country and exceed the speed there, they want to write you a fine, and unknowingly, you give a bribe 5 times more than the fine would be. Here are your comments in this style - all by.

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

In human language, someone can explain what he writes. Who does he give bribes to and where does the khaki in d2.

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

Klassewer
I wrote about a game without keys, one window or 10 does not matter. there are no complaints about any sandboxes, no one forbids one person to play from two computers.

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

passed
I wonder how you implement it. In all the trachomods that I saw, the admen who were hit in the head could not do anything, although they tried to ban.

It is done in an elementary way. All that is needed is to deny access from non-unique keys, this is even implemented in pvpn, you don't have to crush anything. Nobody did this, because they understood that 95% of the game did not buy and would not want to buy it. You can still restrict connections to one IP address, then God forbid 0.1% will do this.

p
passed 27.04.21

So it's not about keys, but about multivin as such. Aipy is also easy to manage. But yes, it is unlikely that the administrator of the PG would think of such crap to do. Oh wait ...

V
VohaPatoha 27.04.21

Do any of the disputants have a Ring of Fierce Cold for hardcore?

p
passed 27.04.21

VohaPatoha
If this is Raven Frost (no idea that the superbrains were mischievous, but it seems) and dex / ar are not important, then yes. / w * tomhetkey

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

passed
To use multivin, the server must support the ability to play without keys, which is done on pg. And without this, only through the sandboxes, which are prohibited in the city, despite the fact that this is absurd. Wat so from, one hack (of its own production (not even one)) is allowed, and not of its own - is prohibited.
Well, it's easy to draw a conclusion, since pg supports the ability to play without a key.

O
Obsessed 27.04.21

there is only one way to continue participating in the forum - an apology to [email protected]
DELETEEND, yeah, I burst in too! : D the watchman does not sleep! sorry, I don’t have such a ban text, I would send .. a picture with a bow ..; DD

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.04.21

To cancel the multi-window, you need a full rebalance of the drop / partial hits of the mobs. And this is the only reason; C has
passed by writing:
Aipy, too, simply manages
nu-nu. 8 windows through free proxies - I gave users suffering that Firkax never dreamed of! Masons, without changes in the Uber event, will simply die out for natural reasons. It is unlikely that anyone will start playing on pg even for a ridiculous amount of 1k rubles for a pack of IPs per month.

Yes, launching 2-3 windows is already possible - you can find / use a modem / second computer for a proxy of normal speed, but there will be no wigs.