3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gradusGl 27.04.21 11:04 pm

What's new on the PG? (Diablo 2)

Actually, what's new there? I have not played on pg for 3 years already.
Is iron maiden also strangling?
Does everything also stifle the drop?
I saw a bigger chest brought in.
Still triggering anti-cheat on chains of honor?
54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 27.04.21

3m3m
maybe the posan is 100% wrong, but the fact that he is not satisfied with the lack of novelty, and the presence of a leaking pool overgrown to the state of a swamp, is perhaps quite obvious.

remember the discussion about the new ditch - they discussed, condemned, and then somehow they forgot so quietly,
maybe it was not necessary - but after all, the possibilities to do something better and more interesting than it is are not limited to this.
yonder there is a topic about crying for ossus below, as if this is crying for the first time, as if bots are prohibited in the game, and in pivipy bototen that spam mb is quite normal.
or let's say a golem from metalgrid that was missing could be fixed ten years ago, there is nothing wrong with that, some pluses, but no, it is necessary that there was this jamb, but simply because it was "as intended", although even about this there is doubt - maybe the disappearance of the golem was simply left as it turned out from laziness to change something.
or weak rarki compared to pv.
or the absence of norms for sets around talrash, why not even for different classes, but just some decent universal for melee men, let's say.
or the presence of facets for the already not weak elements in the absence of strong zhuvels on physical dmg - why are they not there to strengthen the same weak rarcs ?? would it really be impossible to finish it somehow organically and interestingly? (let's say to make crafts on zhuveli)
or let's say the recipe for sozh + skull + rarka - and 6 skulls + rarka, the main thing is that 6 fucking pixels need to be dragged for one reroll - or 2 - the difference is 300% on clicks and, moreover, there is 40 space in the same inventory eats cells with the same difference, why. is this a recipe with the norms of the number of clicks (sozh + skull) should be more expensive than a recipe with a crappy amount (6 skulls) by a dozen times? where and what is the logic here? why it was impossible to come up with something like a standard + skull + rarka or just a unique ring + skull + rarka at least with the same formula as 6 skulls when ilvl does not max out the

erection of what we have in an ideal (especially when everything is far from perfect ) the same dead end as mods with Wishlist, better than these very mods only because in this "ideal" nothing interesting happens, except for the consumption of electricity of the office

O
OLDiBlack 27.04.21

I returned to the PG after 4 years. I remember everyone bending their necro on the izi!

F
FludoTron 27.04.21

passed I wrote:
D2r is just a resource-hungry, hypanutted piece of shit with an unpleasant graphony and a couple of napofich
How do you "burn", however) Yes, calm down, lose the mules, everything will pass, no one touches your PG)

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

passed
In addition to hacking the "game" itself, there is also hacking the client, in our realities this is a single whole.
Any third-party software launched with the game or changes to the original game files is a hack, comrade.
It's like replacing the skin of a charm in the game and saying that this is not a hack, just changed the skin.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

Dobermn wrote:
In addition to hacking the "game" itself, there is also hacking the client, in our reality this is a single whole.
Any third-party software launched with the game or changes to the original game files is a hack, comrade.
Launching in several windows through a sandboxie, for example, is officially allowed and it is written about it on the bnet.
What are these hacks that are officially allowed on the developer's website?
Probably, technically, having 2 different computers in one box is also a "hack".

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

Running in multiple windows is a hack. It's stupid to argue with this. Running two copies from two laptops is not a hack. 8 windows through 99.9% sandbox will not open. They will open a maximum of 2 windows for throwing things over and then why. On PG I open 10 windows - 8 for a wig and 2 spare in case of a crash. Open 10 windows through the sandbox. Let me remind you of the 2000 game.
At the Uber office, tristram farm at 1 forty. On PG in 4 windows. Well, what is the dispute about?
On the PG, remove the multi-window and only the firk will play here. Without wigs, this server will die in 1 hour.

p
passed 27.04.21

zulin_ru wrote:
Running in multiple windows is a hack. Running two copies from two laptops is not a hack.

What are you taking?

zulin_ru wrote:
On the PG, remove the multi-window
I wonder how you implement this. In all trachomodes that I saw, the admins could not do anything, although they tried to ban.

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

passed
For the gifted I can chew. When you have an easy way for multi-windows you use it.
10 laptops is not an easy way. 10 sandboxes in 2000 are even more difficult. These are organic limitations.
This limitation was introduced not just by accident. But 20 years have passed and it is easily broken. BREAK alo.

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

passed wrote:
I wonder how you implement this. In all the trachomods that I saw, the admen who were hit in the head could not do anything, although they tried to ban.
This is a rhetorical question.

p
passed 27.04.21

Yes, they always "broke", xs, what are you talking about. I still do not understand whether you are for multivin, against, or you are just lazy. And that is, trachomodes, where there is no no_drop = windows at all and are not needed, except for mooling (and even then not always) - let's compare them with them, heh.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

zulin_ru wrote:
For the gifted I can chew. When you have an easy way for multi-windows you use it.
10 laptops is not an easy way. 10 sandboxes in 2000 are even more difficult. It's organic.
Do you live in 2000? My condolences.

D
DELETEEND 27.04.21

Reason: the term was extended for creating additional accounts to avoid the ban; there is only one way to continue participating in the forum - an apology to [email protected]

gradusGl
INCREASED!

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

Klassewer
We are discussing the 2000 game. Are you out of your mind ? You discussed another game or what ?? Ahahaha.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

zulin_ru
what kind of switchman you are. If for you a komplukter as for my grandmother and you don't know what virtualization is at all, for you all third-party programs are hacks, then how did you even get to pg? this is also a third-party server. Go to Bnet and create a theme, the developers will tell you there that they have allowed sandbox.

What the hell does it matter when the game came out? It was patched 100 times and the "rules of the game" were constantly changing.

p
passed 27.04.21

zulin_ru wrote:
On PG I
zulin_ru wrote:
We are discussing the 2000 game.
Something doesn't add up. On the PG, it seems like not a beta version.

However, there is a kind of horse in a vacuum, so archaic and modern have nothing to do with it.

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

Klassewer
Kid, which ones are developed? 21 years have passed, the company is no longer the one that developed D2. And the fact that they scored on her for a long time at the office is just a secret for you. But you, of course, personally Max Schaefer told you how to do it like that.
I do not deny that the PG is a modo-hack server. Others deny this. People like you.

z
zulin_ru 27.04.21

has passed
Well, before a minute, count exactly when the game came out.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

zulin_ru wrote:
Baby
I'm not one of these.
zulin_ru wrote: the
company is no longer the one that developed D2
break news, as if you are clever? And the one that now is not a company with all the rights?
In 2005, even when the "old guys were in the ranks" a maximum of 4 connections from the 1st IP could be like. With the help of magical virtualization technologies that you probably don't know, you could start 4 windows through the same sandbox and no one would ban you.

You are stuffy, and slightly stupid. I'm sorry to waste my time on you.

f
firkax 27.04.21

Klassewer wrote:
Running in several windows through a sandboxie, for example, is officially allowed
On pg, it is just officially prohibited and the sandbox is equated to the rest of the cheats. And in practice, from time to time, clever people appear with complaints "that it kicks all the windows from the game to me, I found a super way to open them in 1.14".

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

firkax
well, probably, according to the client's version, they detect and kick, no?
firkax wrote:
Wouldn't have been banned, it would have just kicked out of games as well as on pg. This is in 2005, when they were still trying to fight cheats, and now they may not kick.
You mean they detected that you have a sandbox?