3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21 02:52 am

Slows down on top PC (8700K Nvidia 3070) (Days Gone)

I bought the game and in shock, everyone writes that it works fine, but I have brakes and friezes, tell me what to do? Especially when you ride a motorcycle and enter the camps. What can I say, in the very first scene it slows down when you go for booze. rather than ssd if it's important.
78 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laspioff 24.05.21

Nikolay Apr
I also have hdd and vidyuha 1660 ti, everything works fine, stable 65 - 70 fps.
Perhaps you have an old hdd and because of this friezes, it also depends on the processor.

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

Laspioff
Well, everywhere I saw that everything flies at my conference, so it slows down even if I put it on low, this just cannot be in theory. But it will help if you rearrange it on ssd?

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

I updated it, it did not help, well, after all, there must be some reason

V
Vladimir Listyev 24.05.21

at 1070 the same problem. Ultra friezes at the very beginning on any setting. The driver is new.

True, I'm on a pirate.

UPD
Did a clean installation of the drivers, all the friezes are gone. Apparently Driver Booster pumped up some kind of hat

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

Vladimir Listyev
Thank you, but how to make a clean install?

S
SHAYNARD 24.05.21

Nikolay Apr
I thought I had one such trouble, and the game really freezes, regardless of the graphics settings, which is freezing at high, which is freezing at low. I even started to sin on the hard drive, I thought that it was he who was hammering into a hundred square meters, but it turned out not, it does not load by more than 70%. Now I'll try to cleanly install the drivers, if it doesn't help I'll wait for the patch!

L
Laspioff 24.05.21

Nikolay Apr
Download NVIDIA Geforce Experience, from there download the drivers to vidyuhu, move the game to ssd, the friezes should be gone

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

SHAYNARD
Dude, sign off, please, here about the results, I will do it, I will also unsubscribe

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

Laspioff
I have it, I updated it through it, but as I understand it, the old ones are not deleted

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

In short, I removed the driver and installed it again, also the brakes are wild, kapets, some kind of curse

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

What to do?

p
pilot.bvs 24.05.21

Open the properties of the exe file. In the section * compatibility * put the checkboxes in * Disable optimization * and * run as administrator *, apply. It worked for me.

R
RavenW89 24.05.21

Also, normally limit the FPS in the settings, so that under 60 it is better

C
Cimeries666 24.05.21

Denis Kyokushin
nvidia also gave a lift, everything is at high 60-90 fps, there are friezes, the game is on ssd

L
Laspioff 24.05.21

Nikolay apr
There is the most proven way to remove friezes, turn on the vertical and everything will be zbs

m
mike2206 24.05.21

pilot.bvs
Really helped, thanks. Freezes were up to 15 fps when riding a bike, now it's stable at 75.

V
Vladimir Listyev 24.05.21

Nikolay Apr
There are three points in NVIDIA Geforce Experience. Reinstall the driver. Perform a clean install

Suddenly, a change in the exe file gave even more gain. In the section * compatibility * put daws * Disable optimization * and * run as administrator *

N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21

Vladimir Listyev
I'll try it today, thanks. Why does it work well for many players by default, but it sucks for us? In short, in my camps it's not like brakes, I had a slide show there, that's real, like in the old days

s
salavat.sharifullin.5 24.05.21

All the same, only vidyaha RX590 percent i7 4770. Everything slows down.

s
salavat.sharifullin.5 24.05.21

Now I will rearrange Windows, it can help.