3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21 02:52 am

Slows down on top PC (8700K Nvidia 3070) (Days Gone)

I bought the game and in shock, everyone writes that it works fine, but I have brakes and friezes, tell me what to do? Especially when you ride a motorcycle and enter the camps. What can I say, in the very first scene it slows down when you go for booze. rather than ssd if it's important.
78 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivanallexx1985 24.05.21

Nikolay apr
Look at the tape. A patch has been released. literally in the heat of the moment)

i
ivanallexx1985 24.05.21

Nicholas apr
oops, sorry, this is a patch for dark nights just)

a
antibiotic90 01.06.21

Motor666001
from the left trackers means rocked. in the original there are no miners and vires, I have a licensed other web. download from rutor, rutracker and nnmklab

T
TheNique 01.06.21

pilot.bvs
God bless you.

v
vin86fate 01.06.21

Update Windows 10 to the latest version, remove the firewood on the vidyuhu via DDU, install the latest firewood on the vidyuhu, and put the game on the SSD.
I have a pirate, but everything flies at the highest settings in 2k 2560x1440, 144 hertz, you can look at my hardware in my profile

s
smaizy 01.06.21

I tried everything that was advised here, still a bunch of friezes and a frame timeline like an accordion, last firewood, freshly installed Windows, gtx 1070, i7 3770 loaded by 50%, game on SSD.

L
Laidark 01.06.21

My friezes disappeared after setting a lower sampling rate in the sound settings of the system,
such as, for example, 16 bit, 48000hz.

s
smaizy 01.06.21

Laidark
processor what? there is a suspicion that ancient processes like my i7 3770 are not exported, although they are half loaded

M
Marsj 01.06.21

smaizy Takes out
everything from you. If you want to remove the harmonica on the timeline, cut the peaks at the average frame value or lower and there will be a straight line.

L
Laidark 01.06.21

smaizy Prots
amd fx 8320e with gtx 1050 ti is played 50-60 fps in cities up to 40, there were drawdowns that did not allow to play normally, others also complain, here I am sharing a solution that helped me now everything is on a high

S
SKY_SAW 01.06.21

Laidark
this format, by default costs

L
Laidark 01.06.21

SKY_SAW
is true

P
PapaKarloS 13.06.21

found the cause of strange lags on powerful hardware, at least you
need to disable virtualization in the BIOS (uefi)
ps not the virtualization itself was to blame, but one feature in the Windows defender that uses virtualization, I just turned it on and then forgot about it.

p
pumpot 13.06.21

PapaKarloS ATP
, also helped

S
Starkin 13.06.21

Motor666001
How did you remove mining? what file was it in? or are you just chasing?

K
KAPTOPRIL777 13.06.21

I have an e5 2640 system, a 1660 card, there were also friezes, especially in the camps, I solved the problem - I set everything to ultra, only the lighting quality was high (by the eye, the difference was zero), and I set the scaling to 150 (1.5) full HD monitor, be sure to adjust change in the main menu. And just in general, in this game, the graphics settings are somehow not logical, you put on low lags you put higher and there are less lags)

G
Govvo 13.06.21

I will try PapaKarloS and write here whether it helped or not, but who knows, and this could be

G
Govvo 13.06.21

PapaKarloS
No, it does not help, what is off what is on, no difference

S
Snow70 13.06.21

Kostet12
Yes vryatli you caught a miner in the repack! From whom? The Mechanics have only three repackers, they themselves (they only sin by advertising their fucking!) RGktototam, yes FitGirl, and I doubt that there are miners! No one will just download and business =) Khatab died, he did not deal with such garbage as miners! Where could you catch a miner in a repack?

p
pumpot 13.06.21

PapaKarloS
turned out to be enough to disable kernel isolation in the Windows defender (disabled by default),
this function just uses virtualization, if you disable virtualization in the BIOS, then of course the isolation in the defender is automatically disabled.