3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay apr 24.05.21 02:52 am

Slows down on top PC (8700K Nvidia 3070) (Days Gone)

I bought the game and in shock, everyone writes that it works fine, but I have brakes and friezes, tell me what to do? Especially when you ride a motorcycle and enter the camps. What can I say, in the very first scene it slows down when you go for booze. rather than ssd if it's important.
78 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lily 35 13.06.21

Vladimir Listyev
I do not advise you to use such things, all sorts of drayverpacks Always foul your PC !!

E
ERson 13.06.21

I solved the problem. the game is installed on ssd, I played for about a month without lags, and very big freezes started yesterday. The problem was that the swap file was on hdd, I have it slow 5400 rpm. I changed the swap file to ssd and it worked)) stable 50 fps (gtx 1650)

Spoiler

M
Motor666001 18.06.21

Starkin
watch the video how the mining virus is removed, but it's better to reinstall Windows. Then I lost the rights to open programs and applications ...

G
GREMLIN33 04.07.21

Vladimir Listyev
helped me, the game started without friezes! THX!

D
Danila PL 29.09.21

Laidark
Friend you are a genius, thank you !!! I dabbled with sound tuning myself and just after that there was a lagodrome, I myself would not have finished it)))))))))))))))

D
Danila PL 29.09.21

Laidark starts
to triple at 192KHz.

N
NIXXES 03.11.21

you need to disable virtualization in the BIOS (uefi)

P
PoMkaA 07.02.22

none of the methods worked for me personally. I found a non-obvious solution for myself - play without vsync and fps limits and the game works more stably for some reason when the gp is loaded at 99%.

D
Den1988 25.02.22

PapaKarloSThanks, it helped

T
Twinkywinky 30.05.22

i refuse to understand how it works, it baffled me, in general, exactly the same problem gaming laptop on i5 11400h rtx3050 ti 4gb 8 oz tried to check the compatibility checkbox about optimization didn’t help other methods didn’t work either, but once again entering and exiting the game Windows asked if the game was working correctly, I pressed no on the rofl, he started looking for problems and suggested changing compatibility to Windows 8, to say that I ah * ate when I entered the game, to say nothing, the friezes were gone, I see stable 80 frames sometimes, of course, it sometimes slows down a little if you twirl with the mouse there or drive at high speed, but there is more of a problem in the RAM, I think because there is very little of it considering how much the system is eating

T
Twinkywinky 30.05.22

I’ll add
it shorter when you restart the friezes again, but if you close again this topic comes out with the correction of the error of the program and on a new launch it again offers compatibility on Windows 8, I choose to check the program and the friezes disappear, I also solved the problem with small friezes, just set vertical synchronization 144hz and everything works perfectly

K
Kartonkratos 30.05.22

Twinkywinky
What settings do you play on?

T
Twinkywinky 30.05.22

Kartonkratos
at maximum speed, in addition to scaling, it costs a hundred

K
Kartonkratos 30.05.22

Twinkywinky
Here is also a laptop with 3050 ti, only i5 10300h, but 16gb of opera, and it also goes 60-70fps with drawdowns, but the friezes are not noticeable, the output needs to be added to the opera!
time code 10:00

A
Anatoly Tabakov 30.05.22

if you cut the scaling a little to 80 percent, then even at 1050 and 8 gigs it will trample, but I don’t need more on plasma

t
thebobik 29.10.22

pc: 5600x, 16 GB of ballistics, 6600xt asrok
pirate from the rutracker, if that.
Freezes disappeared after that:
- transferred the game to the ssd, after installing the hdd
- turned off the memory overclocking by xmp
- did it in the game properties (RMB on the executable): >> go into compatibility and turn on the checkboxes:
1) Disable full screen optimization
2) Run on behalf of the administrator
- After that, I entered the game, set the frame limit to 60, turned on vertical synchronization, made the game full screen, before that it was windowed without a frame.
After all the steps, it is better to restart the PC.

I hope someone will help. ^__^

E
Evgeny Popruga 29.10.22

e5 2689 + 16 RAM + 1650super, I used to play the whole game on this hardware calmly, I decided to go through again .. Once I downloaded the wild lags, I deleted them. Two downloaded - again also. Almost nothing helped from what the comrades listed above.
I solved it by disabling "kernel isolation" in Windows Security.

T
TopPCGamer 29.10.22

Evgeniy Popruga wrote:
Resolved by disabling "kernel isolation" in Windows Security.
How is that? can you be more specific?