3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krygluu 24.05.21 02:57 am

departure Resident Evil Village (Resident Evil: Village)

HELP!
I can't start the game from Steam. I start, a black screen and crashes. checked the integrity of the cache. Does not help. my computer consists of jifors 760, intel core i5 - 4670 3.40ghz, 16 operatives, windows 10 64x

Official minimum system requirements (1080p @ 30 FPS):
Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit only!).
[*] Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 560.
RAM: 8 gigabytes.
76 Comments
Sort by:
v
val26 05.08.21

Vekselberg de Wolf
the fact is that the game worked fine, repack from the shovel, until I put the fix of animations (well, or maybe it happened so) after this fix it stopped starting, I tried different repacks (from disopticon, sledge) the same parsley, I tried everything to start, generally xs

H
HellmaN69 05.08.21

Viiii
And what is the connection between pirates and steam, I am surprised

V
Vladislav Vvedensky 05.08.21

Disabling anti-cheat valorantA helped me

E
EWJiM 05.08.21

Vladislav Vvedensky
Tell me exactly how you turned it off? And then I only have to exit or delete ...

s
silentium9 05.08.21

Vladislav Vvedensky
What is it and how to disable it?

D
DEN111222333 28.10.21

AND I HELP WITH "BLACK SCREEN CLEARING" RESETTING THE LAST C ++ UPDATE

S
SaintsFlot 09.12.21

The game needs at least 4GB of video memory to play comfortably on low-medium. Even if you can run the game with 2GB of video memory, then you will have a slideshow at 20-25fps. Do you need it?

A
Alik Dynnik 09.12.21

Video card protection creates a black screen when blocking the processor from overheating. Set the minimum settings. See how the video card behaves. Then slowly raise the settings one at a time, this will determine where you get a failure. Install the latest updates for your PC and graphics card.

43534523523554546 09.12.21

All the above mentioned nonsense (IF YOU HAVE WIND 11) will not start the version until the curve just needs to be set while Dev version 1 go to the Windows update center 2 go to the Windows preliminary assessment program 3 select the preliminary assessment parameters 4 set the DEV channel to update. Both reziks and atsains and similar game will work, but put it on your own and the risk will have to be rolled back to a clean 11th Windows, the process is not fast

G
Goodday 23.12.21

Guys who FLY WHEN STARTING WITH A BLACK SCREEN, I tried all the options on the internet and wanted to give up, but finally came across an option, change the date of the computer to May 7 and I finally started the game, try
Specially went here to my account after 10 years to write this))) because they don't write about it anywhere, I found this info somewhere in VK

3443434 23.12.21

I have no button to disable GPU scheduling. Is it because of Windows?

Z
Zavetsky Woman 23.12.21

I tried a bunch of options, even the most absurd ones (change the date). The following helped: the config.ini file should contain the following lines:
[RenderConfig]
WindowMode = FullScreen
I wrote the same thing in the config_default.ini file:
WindowMode = FullScreen
and also at the very bottom:
FullScreenMode = true
The bottom line is that the game cannot work in windowed mode, and therefore crashes. Just in case, I also changed the Capability = DirectX12 line to Capability = DirectX11, but I don't think it's necessary. And one more thing: my game starts up on the fourth attempt, but when it starts everything works stably without any complaints, almost the whole game has already passed.

A
Andrey Lisimov 18.03.22

look-look
Thank you for your comment. The option was turned off, I decided to try turning it on and the problem with the crash at startup disappeared. Mystic straight.

B
BILTO 26.03.22

SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drop the game into the Steamsteamappscommon folder.
Those. where you have the Steam library (games).
Launched many times, it starts from the 1st time.

F
Fraserishche 05.05.22

Solution for Nvidia cardholders: go to Geforce Expirience and turn off the game overlay!

C
CS 1.6 05.05.22

to whom the advice above did not help, download the repack from chovka

m
mag_207 12.06.22

krygluu
Well, who decided? I noticed that nothing is created in the config folder [Render]
Capability=DirectX12
and that's it

w
whitey 01.07.22

Guys, a black screen in the window, and then the crash of
ASUS GEFORCE GTX 760 STRIKER (namely, the striker, 4 GB)
i5-2400 percent (weak, but not to the same extent ....)
12 operatives
HELP

P
Pavel Rally 01.07.22

belyy
Minimum requirements:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.
Intel Core i5-7500.

R
Raptor BTR 01.07.22

Fraser
Thank you, it helped!