3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland from gilead 01.06.21 08:48 pm

Ending impression [spoilers!] (Dark Souls 2)

Those who managed to pass - unsubscribe! How do you like the ending?
81 Comments
Sort by:
t
trustedSunbro 01.06.21

padrepepe
The game has not become easier, just your skill has improved.

J
Jonshadow 01.06.21

Just finished the game. Boss is too slow, I flunked her off the bow. I don’t know why the
Ruin Guardians and the Smelter Demon got me the most trouble . In the first part, for me the hardest boss was Quileg, and I quickly killed Gwin with two-handed, the main thing was not to let him get up)). Now I want NG + Pass.

t
trustedSunbro 01.06.21

Jonshadow
Nashandra only with a bow and in a cooperative and filled up, otherwise it did not work.

Of all the bosses, only Vendrik himself and the Ancient Dragon brought problems, he did not fail ...

s
stOKnam 01.06.21

"PS I hope they will come to their senses and file the same divine dlc as in the first part with a chic design and memorable bosses (although I will not mind o5 getting into olachil, though slightly changed, for example, in a different time period)."
It would be VERY - VERY good)))

P
Puncake 01.06.21

Abirvalgo
They will not be releasing dls for this game. They themselves said that this is the whole game.

T
Twinky23rus 01.06.21

Norm ending

s
stOKnam 01.06.21

the ending somehow yes ... nothing (the
queen in the castle in front of two fights. horsemen - this is nashandra, no?

O
Ogyr4ig 01.06.21

stOKnam
Yes. Her human form.

Who is the Emerald Herald? To be honest, I thought she was going to be the final boss. For she very much hinted that she was clearing the way for herself with our forces. And she kind of wanted to get to the throne.

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

Ogyr4ig
Emerald Herald, Keeper of the Flame. but it was created after the fire system went out, the name of the herald of Shanalot, it was created by scientists from the fortress of Aldia, but was not completed by them, but was born after the ascension of Aldia and scientists (the ancient dragon is reincarnated Aldia and his scientists, says about himself as about several creatures, so I believe that not only the lord, but also his scientists became the dragon), since the initial task of the messenger lost its essence, the dragon gave her instructions to find and send all the dead who were looking for healing (I mean to find the souls of the ancients and kill Nashandra , as well as take the throne), she will help us use the souls of the fallen so that we become stronger (increase the level), restore the hope of the fallen (improve the estus flask, note none of the monsters have a flask, although in the first part all the undead used only them,

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

The story of two lovers, or the real essence of the Sinner and her sin? A very curious theory, I advise you to watch the video in English, so if something is not clear ask.

s
seffko 01.06.21

Xmax1234
Taki use flask mobs, phantoms.

O
Ogyr4ig 01.06.21

Xmax1234
note none of the monsters have a flask, although in the first part all the undead used only them, do we have the last surviving flask?).

Um, I disagree. Many monsters eat estus with pleasure. Aldonian Knights, for example.

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

Ogyr4ig
Okay, okay, I just noticed that they are gushing gems, well, if so, then it is not very significant.

B
Brock samson 01.06.21

So did the flasks of flasks go with the soul of dranglik to the nashandra?) for she is orange

P
Portmen 01.06.21

Brock Samson
did you understand what you said?

As I understand it, our hero decided to support this cycle (the emergence of new kingdoms like Dranglik, which Straid spoke about) by sitting on the throne as a new ruler? And another question, taking as an example the assumption that rotting and nashandra, for example, are reborn particles of the soul the former Nito and pieces of Manus's soul, and since the moment of their murder by us in the 1st part, a lot of time has passed, and they were in Lordran, is it possible that Lordran once stood in the place of Dranglik?

B
Brock samson 01.06.21

maybe because the towers of the hade remind of Anor Londo if you look at the flooded part of the church where we are fighting the transformed Ornstein

t
tima21 01.06.21

the last boss is not so hot ... it would be better if they made a fiery chevak last

V
VeNoM-37rus 01.06.21

game fire

p
pavloalex 01.06.21

... did not impress, in the first it was stronger, and there was a choice.

M
Mikhail Gural 01.06.21

(off topic) people, throw someone 100% saving