3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 02.11.19 03:26 am

Could you desire?

Attraction sit down and play for a few hours and constantly think about it. The desire to explore locations in the games and try to skryte gambling with the other hand. I was previously a fan of Hitman, let's say, liked to kill. Now I have more than a year or two can not get version from 2016, because I'm too lazy to look for some new ways of killing because it's too difficult. In the same way and with the Witcher 3, I passed there about 30% and then if I once a month run that's good, although I can see the game is cool, but his mother just laziness, although I'm a gamer, what am I still doing that if not zadrotit. Maybe it's a disease when you comes indifference to the well-designed game, but instead you continue to fuck the ever-living Stalker or tanks.
57 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 02.11.19

Ripper Man wrote:
Maybe it's a disease when you comes indifference to the well-designed game, but instead you continue to fuck the ever-living Stalker or tanks.
Nuno to try to fuck Cho something ischo except the ever-living Stalker or tanks.
Spolecnost interesting - the tank is where? in the barrel or in the exhaust pipe?

m
masha 02.11.19

I have a child in a Dandy play, so accustomed to 2D games. 3D in its present form, I'm not very interesting, it's not a game, a simulation of reality.

N
Nameless 77 02.11.19

Just play, accumulate gaming experience, you begin to see the same mechanics, the suit, the same type of quests, standard plots, etc. Over time, it's boring, and that's fine. Besides, recent years, the development of total stagnation, major publishers are afraid to risk their huge budgets and don't offer anything new, but Turkey is the throat. In such a situation, it is understandable why so betrayal shot). And by the way, in terms of iron, too sadly, the progress has been slow and little system all grow together with the prices of iron, it's already beginning to look like a crisis of game making.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Hello
How fancy enough, and there..

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Masha
And have you in my life everything is so cool that you want to stay in Realni of realnosti? Or are you traditional means from being pulled away?

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Nameless 77
About iron. Progress slowed down, because it slowed down. After all, demand creates supply. And about the crisis, partly agree. Long time to come up with new mechanics and genres of games, or at least to take a good plot. In the 19th year should get a lot of cool toys, but cool by the standards of 2010.. we need a real gaming revolution!

S
Setesh 02.11.19

Gone, and for a long time, unfortunately...
Can age effect (33), can still something...

m
masha 02.11.19

Ripper Man
Computer and so separated from reality, but the separation from reality is fooling. We must not forget to develop. To degrade easily.

r
requiemmm 02.11.19

No, I haven igogo:) Another issue is that the game went such that they think about. Runs and starts, you're the one, go there, click that, go to it and all the arrows show...boring. If it's 15 hours, you can still run, but a hundred hours of the gameplay mixed with the grind require lengthy preparation, a year or two. You can even a folder for them to create When Nagase to open! :)

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Masha
Sometimes the brain needs unloading, and playing, will love stand out some emotion and the desired substance in the head for healing the nervous system I shield. Well, long playing - already Yes, the loss of time and degradation.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

requiemmm
When Nagase to open!
ahaha PPC. here here. I have the Witcher falls into this folder.
recently found call of Cthulhu like you can play, but nothing can force me to run it a second time. lie down for another month on the disk and remove probably

u
uga4aka 02.11.19

Ripper Man
Tested by me, my friends and many people(including Anton Logvinov, videoartist, he even has a video on this topic).
The answer is simple: take a break from games to do something(sports, travel, new job, hobby or something like that) or somebody(in a relationship) for a period of 1 month, not including a PC(except that a film of or something not related to games). After six months or a year, you are 100% otherwise you will take all games, or just forget about them and start thinking why am I even wasting my time on games, because I have now everything is fine in real life.

R
RikoChiko 02.11.19

Was impotence while Curling bought.

n
nik32wpo 02.11.19

Yes, in fact, attraction is not particularly lost, only innovations is somehow not enough in which you can sit for hours. Replay old games fine)

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.11.19

no long drive and not worth it
but I found another game, genre world horror game called the Life of a simple slave in terms of the beast of capitalism

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.11.19

uga4aka wrote:
or someone(relationship with girl)
better not
do not repeat the mistakes of others, learn from their mistakes

G
Garik Nevskoy 02.11.19

Decreases over time the desire to create uber-characters in any game and increases the desire to pump the main character - himself, the benefit dumbbells lying around and slag, leaving the last years strongly contribute to this. Of course, not a hindrance, but the emphasis inevitably shifts.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Canic
no, depresnyak I actually caught, but it is not associated with the games.
but the fact that the brain was just not interesting to profit from the fact that ranshe was attracted to the game, and because of this, good like gamesi have to go over the years. for more than a year I have not passed prae, dishonored, the Witcher, Hitman, resident evil 7. I have no desire to download the recently released Hitman 2 although I am a fan and could spend hours to drag the corpses across the location, now I just want to go all ahead and not strain the brain, but this is not the style of this game so I don't run it. maybe some part of the brain responsible for gaming enthusiasm just sleep or die the hell?

K
Kanych 02.11.19

Ripper Man
Prey I did not walked to the end and was demolished. Dishonored is not a masterpiece, quickly bored. Hitman 2016 insanely outdated in terms of animation, the puppets do not believe me, I am also not inspired. Because we played a Hitman 2012, these last are exactly the same. Resident evil 2 remake tried? I 2 times pereproshel, the game is really addictive. But the interface quickly zapolnyaetsya and need to run up and down 200 times. In that year purchased the Curling fourth, pass Horizon ZD, also the gameplay is addictive. The PC is rarely what it appears to be understood. Metro the Outcome say to the Stalker is similar, same great location, can tighten? You can understand, the game is treading water and not progressing. The animation is still the same, not natural as it was 10 years ago. So what did you like? With the brain I think everything is fine, just the game began to pall. Your brain does not believe games, you already know how the game works that it is not a natural dummy. So you're not interested, we need new emotions and development in technology. And depression again, this is a temporary phenomenon itself will leave if not given importance.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Canic
So what did you like?
well, I completed another mod for Stalker, which I thought was even better than the original. Kingdom Kam deliverans also gave some emotions at the expense of plot and atmosphere, but it also failed(it's hard to convince yourself to run and play through this miserable wooden animations).