3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 02.11.19 03:26 am

Could you desire?

Attraction sit down and play for a few hours and constantly think about it. The desire to explore locations in the games and try to skryte gambling with the other hand. I was previously a fan of Hitman, let's say, liked to kill. Now I have more than a year or two can not get version from 2016, because I'm too lazy to look for some new ways of killing because it's too difficult. In the same way and with the Witcher 3, I passed there about 30% and then if I once a month run that's good, although I can see the game is cool, but his mother just laziness, although I'm a gamer, what am I still doing that if not zadrotit. Maybe it's a disease when you comes indifference to the well-designed game, but instead you continue to fuck the ever-living Stalker or tanks.
57 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost_witcher 02.11.19

Ripper Man
Rather age, me 30 years, I spend less time on the game. Now a maximum of an hour and a half a day.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.11.19

Ripper Man wrote:
Attraction sit down and play for a few hours and constantly think about it
The first time I hear about such kind of attraction 8)
Ripper Man wrote:
Maybe it's a disease when you comes indifference to the well-designed game, but instead you continue to fuck the ever-living Stalker or tanks.
The problem is that you consider it a problem.
Masha wrote:
so used to 2D games
Just as I am. And then you can easily become accustomed to 3D ;]
Canic wrote:
But the interface quickly zapolnyaetsya and need to run up and down 200 times.
As in the original game ^_^

m
masha 02.11.19

uga4aka wrote:
why am I even wasting my time on games
Glupasti kakieto. I have not played for several years, and in turn I regret the time spent, life goes.

About the female gender, this is nonsense, they do the brain suck and eat human meat, especially the degradation of modern girls, washed out crap on the Internet. But the past generation was looking through books for women, movies, fashion.

m
masha 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Just as I am. And then you can easily become accustomed to 3D ;]
That's what I used. I just have to games from childhood a special relationship, this is not from the modern games 3d games. Although I watched the stream of the game Liquidator, I liked the feeling, now I want to play, also Castlevania Simon's Destiny mod doom like, but it's not the game, there's no point. In 2007, played games, Halflayf, Stalker, if they are considered modern, then modern love, but it's a unit, like SOMA, is a modern game.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.11.19

Masha
right!
give the legalization of prostitution!!

r
requiemmm 02.11.19

Hmm...what is this? Look, if a woman wants status and money and can offer nothing but sex, who is she?) So, they need to legalize, to organize trade unions, professional holidays, civilized competition, training courses, medical examinations...normal human working conditions.
With this it is useless to struggle, prostitution has existed longer than humanity. Can't win - head and collect taxes.

Z
Zamkadysh 02.11.19

It can lift reality can broad some stick in between times, inspired by the Tits and pussy naked in the Bang, or at least pictures with the beaver look http://sexi-mir.ru/foto/molodaya-podruzhka-s-volosatoj-kiskoj-razdelas/ hairy pussy now a rarity, some they make, you can't batter all day in the virtual, and something like that Chinese gamer rot of the feet together with the wick))

m
masha 02.11.19

Follower Perelman
And so they traded him.

G
Gerald_aaaa 02.11.19

I will say this. Pereprohozhu The witcher 3 8 times, and so: I took the game and immediately start a new, not yet tired.

G
Gerald_aaaa 02.11.19

Zamkadysh
Why a woman? There is a man, a goat, cow, grandfather, father, stepfather, etc

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.11.19

requiemmm wrote:
So, they need to legalize, to organize trade unions, professional holidays, civilized competition, training courses, medical examinations...normal human working conditions.
Logically, it would solve a number of issues associated with this area of the business. Why all this? One answer I have: because it is considered prostitution immoral act. And... all point. The only reason ;] If anyone knows of others, please...

K
K.e.k.s 02.11.19

The last time the attraction is gone too. Seems to want to sit for a game, but to force myself not able to continue to pass. A lot started seems to be good games, but damn not addictive. Of course maybe it's not them, maybe age affects the rebound, etc...

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

gathered. go to Newvegas
Spoiler

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Pilat.
I to 2 times not to go, the first half of the game was good-natured, and the second one as in your picture

S
ShaMaN 02.11.19

Yes, pereplanirovka, you begin to realize that compared to childhood/adolescence I was not a cake. Still remember all the secrets sagovsky some games that zater to the holes and examined in childhood, then there were computer projects, reinstall heroes, stronghold, later oblivion, Stalker, etc. And then... Then there was the desire only to pass the story, well, a couple of extra missions, collecting all sorts of shells, feathers, flags, and other shit, stopped to explore the worlds ceased. Or online/telephone. Age doesn't leave much free time, if you're not competitive players or streamer, after starting a family/working life casualise 100%.

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

Ripper Man
Oh tyzh two-faced Janus))

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Pilat.
What initially endeared himself to his kindness of characters, and then cynically and brutally pulverize everything in its path. War changes people, and in that world, kindness has no place. There is too much kindness and now there are few who are are mainly used.

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

Ripper Man
everything is so situational as you can only fantasize. I would not say that changes. rather shows who really is) as well as any stress. whether it is hunger or fatigue.

R
RussianQuaker 02.11.19

Masha
Different games designed for different contingent

---

No, not lost. Only with age have become heavier in the ass to sit for hours, numb, so have to pick her up from the chair. Good thing I at least had resedaceae Hobbies: sexual harassment in overcrowded buses :)

Early could generally not something that all day and all night for a game to sit and not any problems with congestion or what was not there.

Z
Zerera 02.11.19

Gone. Max right now postrotate at work in the third heroes at lunch.