3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 02.11.19 03:26 am

Could you desire?

Attraction sit down and play for a few hours and constantly think about it. The desire to explore locations in the games and try to skryte gambling with the other hand. I was previously a fan of Hitman, let's say, liked to kill. Now I have more than a year or two can not get version from 2016, because I'm too lazy to look for some new ways of killing because it's too difficult. In the same way and with the Witcher 3, I passed there about 30% and then if I once a month run that's good, although I can see the game is cool, but his mother just laziness, although I'm a gamer, what am I still doing that if not zadrotit. Maybe it's a disease when you comes indifference to the well-designed game, but instead you continue to fuck the ever-living Stalker or tanks.
57 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 02.11.19

Ripper Man
You still ask why in 7 years liked to collect LEGO, and now suddenly was not interested.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Probably all the same, I think, the game just become bad to do. Because the subway, I excitedly went through, resident also in the same complex and monotonous and the Witcher will still have to remove th fret.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

But judging by the Hitman, then have to sit for an hour to think about the assassination plan, study the map, but I think it's too complicated, maybe I'm just down was due to degradation of some areas of the brain?

R
RussianQuaker 02.11.19

Ripper Man
The Hitman, who still old pzdts what cadnam 47 - I have no tactics, I start a mission with only a knife, or without, and in the end cut all of opponents, with no one to stand on ceremony :)

m
masha 02.11.19

RussianQuaker wrote:
with age has become harder in the ass to sit for hours
Also can't get tired. Three hours.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Masha
Yes, in this case not so much balls of steel, how much steel ass must have. hotyaya, yesterday I installed the game soma, and removed after half an hour, because the concentration of the metal in the balls is low.

m
masha 02.11.19

Ripper Man

In vain removed. I also wanted to remove, I did not like playing the first game mission, then when they started to develop the game, still in something like sygranul. SOMA is a good game.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Masha
Scary though. Deleted after the first moment of encounter with the monster where he was running after you.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 02.11.19

Play is much less than in youth, sometimes for 2-3 weeks nothing start. But the game I usually like, tighten much. Hard West, for example, took 90 hours.
I have another problem: if the game went free, then it is of no interest. Constantly putting off getting to know her. Entails only that, for what I paid.

m
masha 02.11.19

Ripper Man
There is terrible in the middle, I think this the first game that impressed me emotionally. They remember crap under water was chasing me was scared that catch and kill and the normal plot of the game.

R
Ripper Man 02.11.19

Masha
The feeling of helplessness can be very upsetting.

R
RussianQuaker 02.11.19

Violet giraffe wrote:
Entails only that, for what I paid.
Feel free to ask: sex with hookers also like, if you paid for it? Or do you think that every woman is a whore in a small number of lives? :)))

m
masha 02.11.19

Ripper Man
Then the entire game on the bottle sitting at the end even deeper thrust.

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.11.19

Sad as it may sound, but the attraction to the games evaporated when they simply don't have time.What to do, study)
And it's not that I'm some kind of nerd who solely devotes all his time to study at school, and just 2nd change makes itself felt.

B
BioGen 02.11.19

With old games not always the case, I want them to take and pass although I know that all searched a long time ago. Modern games don't stick, and if they are then they are too few in the vast flow of mediocrity.

r
rambling 02.11.19

Got game years to 27, then lost gaming. Still playing sometimes, but not often.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.11.19

Then lost it again the power light comes on.