3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Minus on PeGache

I want to note right away that, on the whole, I am absolutely indifferent to these pluses and minuses, but I have long been paying attention to this.
So I created a topic on the forum about my problem. There was a person who helped to solve it. And then I look, all the messages were minus, or only my messages were minus.
What's the logic? What's the point? That is, it's just a problem and a solution. I can't offend anyone there, or no one's opinion could go against mine. So why will they pass?
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 18.06.21

Peerless
And what about you, the salary from the minuses has become less or the meat in the plates has decreased, or there is less poured into the glass, or the size of the penis has become smaller?

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

Rolemanser
Have you read the text at all? I say I just paid attention to it and decided to take an interest.
Some kind of toxic.

n
namaste.108 18.06.21

Peerless
Pimpled schoolchildren here apparently have so much fun.

P
Pavel rally 18.06.21

We need to remove the minuses, they cause me depression, and there is one step to suicide ...

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.06.21

I went in, minus everyone, do not thank

R
Rolemanser 18.06.21

Peerless
Well, I'm hinting to you, forget it all, the minuses do not affect anything.
Threat people, do not hesitate, there are more disadvantages to this message.

M
Minted coin 18.06.21

Peerless
Peerless wrote:
So I created a topic on the forum about my problem. There was a person who helped to solve it. And then I look, all the messages were minus, or only my messages were minus.
What was the name of the topic and what was the problem? They just won't put a minus or plus.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.06.21

Unmatched
Perhaps the problem that I described in my topic is well known and its solution has already been found either on PG or on YouTube

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

Denis Kyokushin
Keck. Yes, even this topic is an example. Look at the number of minuses)

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

Minted Coin
Well, here's an example. He just gave a hint to the person and there is already a minus.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 18.06.21

Peerless
Do not pay attention, I also wrote about this until I was banned for a week.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 18.06.21

Peerless
So even started to minus wherever I just wrote, even annual comments) in short, it's the plague of PG.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.06.21

damn, I tried to poke minuses on the screen - it doesn't work, and it's not long before depression; C

A
Aarvinok 28.06.21

the name of the kakashkovites you will be minified))

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.06.21

Peerless wrote:
What is the logic? What's the point? That is, it's just a problem and a solution.
So where is the solution? You can't see him.
In principle, the pros and cons are non-monetary. When you can "like" and "dislike" without justifying the assessment (that is, you do not have to explain anything), it is somehow strange. In a normal society, as: if you expressed a negative assessment of an event, person or object, you may be asked why you think so. That is, to answer for the bazaar, here -) And on the Internet there is no demand from you, so there is no point in the existence of such rating systems. What prevents the enemy from calling his comrades and minus you, for example? This is true? Of course not, but it is * possible * to do, which makes all these assessments meaningless.
"Likes" and "dislikes" I would leave, but with the possibility of the one who was given a "minus", "call on the carpet" the minus, to force him to explain his negative assessment and in case of refusal or lack of explanation, the rating is deleted, as if not was a minus. Something like that...

U
Unmatched 04.07.21

A.Soldier of Light
It would be nice at least to see who gave you a grade.

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Minus everyone in the thread, don't thank.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.07.21

Peerless wrote:
It would be nice at least to see who gave you a grade.
I agree 8) And be able to ask a person in a separate topic. In case of ignoring the request, failure to appear in the topic - ban ^ _ ^

B
BDmitriy 12.07.21

Peerless
Don't bother. And technically load the site with scripts. Unpopular system

U
Unmatched 12.07.21

BDmitriy
Then why is this system with + and - ???