3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Minus on PeGache

I want to note right away that, on the whole, I am absolutely indifferent to these pluses and minuses, but I have long been paying attention to this.
So I created a topic on the forum about my problem. There was a person who helped to solve it. And then I look, all the messages were minus, or only my messages were minus.
What's the logic? What's the point? That is, it's just a problem and a solution. I can't offend anyone there, or no one's opinion could go against mine. So why will they pass?
55 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Aarvinok
Great, the balance is restored and now you can throw the smoking woman again.

A
Aarvinok 12.07.21

Lunersun wrote:
smoking woman
fu

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Spoiler

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Lunersun
fu

A
Aarvinok 12.07.21

Lunersun
at such a young age, lips look like a baboon's ass)

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

HEY FASTING! Push, otherwise you work weakly, you only cause pity with your attempts. Should be ashamed, ashamed.
Aarvinok Shall
I throw a photo of the baboon's ass?

A
Aarvinok 12.07.21

Lunersun is
unlikely to pick up enough cons. these clowns will not raise their hand to their own

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Minus, minus, minus

M
Minted coin 23.07.21

Lunersun
I ask you to understand the request, question and not delete it as offtopic.
I'm not a superstitious person, but are you by any chance one of the voodoo sorcerers?
This black cock of yours on the GIF is like a curse ritual on the whole topic. In addition to three participants, everyone else either got banned, or in the ban, or received at least 2 warnings since the creation of this topic
Maybe you should remove the black cock? Put a horseshoe instead of it or there is a head of garlic, thistle. You never know what can happen, the curse tends to expand, and you don't have your own Geralt of Rivia in your state. But there are so many devils, demons and drug addicts in Roskomnadzor! I'm already worried about PG. He is certainly up to perfection, like a snail under its own power to MACS J1149 + 2223, but this is the best thing in the "RU" segment. It's time to call the priest with holy water directly to the server room.

L
Lunersun 23.07.21

The Minted Coin
The archons are to blame for everything, they are trying to destroy many of us and take control of those that remain afloat. They are to blame for wars, epidemics, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and so on. This time, they decided to strike a blow on this topic, in which they noted one of those that can save humanity from a thousand-year imprisonment and regain control over the matter of space. Yes, I am the one who possesses the secret knowledge that can crush the archons and all their puppets sitting in the government. It's time for us to wake up and shake off the shackles created by the archons. The time of harmony and serenity is getting closer and closer.
GLORY TO OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS !!!!!!!! 11

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

Lunersun
And I like wars, epidemics, natural disasters. Hell is cool - everyone knows that!
And anyway - you just want to take their place - say so. ; C

L
Lunersun 23.07.21

Sweety_Mustard
Can't you see the obvious?

L
Lunersun 23.07.21

For several days, the rooster had 4 minuses and this number did not change. Today the rooster has two new minuses ...
I would like to look into the eyes of these two ill-wishers and find out how they are doing, and in return lie that everything is fine with me myself.
Aren't you scared? I'll smash your faces.

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

Lunersun wrote:
For several days, the rooster had 4 minuses and this amount did not change.
Just the heat - people even minus the depression.
ZY Things are going well.

L
Lunersun 23.07.21

Sweety_Mustard
Today it is also hot, but the minuses continue to come.
Several days = 0
One day = 6
6 + 0 + 0 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 0 + 0 = 24
2 + 4 = 6
These are signs. They are everywhere.