3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Minus on PeGache

I want to note right away that, on the whole, I am absolutely indifferent to these pluses and minuses, but I have long been paying attention to this.
So I created a topic on the forum about my problem. There was a person who helped to solve it. And then I look, all the messages were minus, or only my messages were minus.
What's the logic? What's the point? That is, it's just a problem and a solution. I can't offend anyone there, or no one's opinion could go against mine. So why will they pass?
55 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unmatched 12.07.21

Pavel Rally
But there is no way to reveal

U
Unmatched 12.07.21

Pavel Rally
But practice shows that the most disadvantages are not those who are more stupid, but those with whom aggressive schoolchildren disagree.

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

U
Unmatched 12.07.21

Lunersun
Smoking woman is fu

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Peerless
Don't sniff.

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

And you can smear me with pluses, I do not mind. Here the person above has pluses, and because of this I am complex and consider myself a loser. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
You break my heart 👉💔👈

M
Minted coin 12.07.21

Lunersun
Lunersun wrote:
Here the person above has pluses, and because of this I am complex and consider myself a loser.The
opinion of the person above, which he stated in writing, completely coincides with the opinion of the overwhelming majority of both users and people in general in real life. Therefore, he has pluses;)
PS No offense, but for some reason I am sure that even if you posted a photo of a half-naked popular movie star or model, you would still pick up the minuses. The symbol "employee pg" under the avatar is already a reason: D

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Minted Coin
I will still collect the pluses in this topic, my will is strong and will not be broken.

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Attempt number 1
Spoiler

M
Minted coin 12.07.21

Lunersun
Lunersun wrote:
I will still collect the pluses in this thread,
then write that Cyberbook is a bad game and all that. It will not be on the topic, but you will pick up the plus signs 100% - this is now one of the most popular opinions on PG;)

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Attempt number 2
Cyberbook is a very bad game, because there is very bad physics of transport and extremely stupid AI, and also the world is empty and there is a whole sea of ​​bugs. I offer my condolences to all those who purchased this project for money.

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

And who is daddy here? Dad in the building, groin groin !!!

M
Minted coin 12.07.21

Lunersun
Lunersun wrote:
groin groin !!!
What can I say. GIF with groin steers: D
I got my way

A
Aarvinok 12.07.21

trampled all those who pass in the mouth

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Aarvinok Yeah
, so them !!!

N
Nevoeiro 12.07.21

Incomparable
bonuses, what a schoolboy does not sit and mold cons in different topics, or rather the program does it.
Or the administration thus regulates the amount of bonuses allocated.
They put you a minus, the bonuses flew off you.

N
Nevoeiro 12.07.21

A.Soldier of Light wrote:
"Likes" and "dislikes" I would leave, but with the possibility of the one who was given a "minus", "call on the carpet" the minus, in order to force him to explain his negative assessment and in case of refusal or lack of explanation the score is removed as if there was no minus. Here, something like this ...
A.Soldier of Light
That is, for the pluses then you need to go to the carpet, what if this friend just licked you)

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Comment for the pros.

L
Lunersun 12.07.21

Can you read? PLUSES. I'll be back in 30 minutes and have it fixed.

A
Aarvinok 12.07.21

Lunersun
took one off you)