3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vassagotmn 18.06.21 11:42 pm

when will stupid people stop giving admin panel? (Diablo 2)

Banned in chat for flooding. the ZloyZayac modernization there was no flood on my part.
I asked him to explain why he was banned. he is silent.
Why are such people given an admin panel?
82 Comments
Sort by:
v
vassagotmn 18.06.21

flood, as I understand these unrelated messages in large numbers, I wrote only on business, without obscenities and other things. and there weren't many messages

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.06.21

If the moderation was really that terrible, everyone would be on a private channel.
Well, even if the ban was unreasonable, it definitely worked on the rest - one of the methods of pedagogical crowd control - if the teenagers make noise in the lesson, then randomly put a couple and that's it, peace and quiet.

v
vassagotmn 18.06.21

the ban was unreasonable (written flood) there was no flood on my part, let him apologize, or deprive him of the admin panel

V
Vozmezd1e 18.06.21

vassagotmn throw
off proof screens, so your complaint will be considered navryatly, so so

B
BIGssdl 18.06.21

do you know what the ban is for? FOR YOURSELF AND FOR SASHKA !!!

O
Obsessed 18.06.21

eeh .. after reading the title I was sure that the topic is about the firm ..: D

let him apologize, or deprive him of the admin
panel vassagotmn, what else do you want, Your Excellency? ; D key to the apartment where the money is, isn't it necessary?

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

Sweety_Mustard
Lol. Is this an excuse for norms? Like they wanted to teach a lesson and that's why they punished the random player?)) What is the random player's fault ???))))

If he writes the truth, of course.

v
vassagotmn 18.06.21

Yes, what proofs are there? How to throw them off, the screen after you flew out of the chat can not be done. I didn’t know that they would take me away from the chat without warning. I wrote on trade, there were no repetitions. there was no obscene either. just a stupid youngster gave the admin panel ..

v
vassagotmn 18.06.21

Evil hare, sign off here, if I'm not telling the truth, refute my words

m
malloc 18.06.21

I thought about the thread

B
Bitard 18.06.21

Give me an admin area too

3m3m 18.06.21

vassagotmn
eto neadekvatnii moder, ya pro nego yje ostavil message g_n`y.

v
vassagotmn 18.06.21

I immediately realized it, it's good that at least I'm not alone

F
FludoTron 18.06.21

The fish rots from the head

O
Obsessed 18.06.21

FludoTron, naive users don't know that this is a testing ground for social experiments ;-) they thirst for justice .. but here it's just a school with high school students and 1 teacher who is sleeping)

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.06.21

An incomparable
working theme, 100%, random is not to blame for anything. Justice only exists in cartoons. Moder can ban. Any questions?

v
vassagotmn 18.06.21

justice is injustice, just let people know that this modernization is not decent. And they treat it accordingly. The country should know its heroes.
respectable people value their reputation. and this one is so-so. sits on any reads and ponders. There is nothing to answer. In the evening, I will write it off, I just came. I don’t know. Although he’s vryatli will write something.
chat hero

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.06.21

the vehicle is clearly inadequate

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.06.21

add the word "I beg you" to half of his posts, it will work out well

3m3m 18.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
ti idew pvp na runec ili slilas? fantazerka?