3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vassagotmn 18.06.21 11:42 pm

when will stupid people stop giving admin panel? (Diablo 2)

Banned in chat for flooding. the ZloyZayac modernization there was no flood on my part.
I asked him to explain why he was banned. he is silent.
Why are such people given an admin panel?
82 Comments
Sort by:
v
vassagotmn 18.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
can you explain? or just to blurt out?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.06.21

3m3m
tired of falling on pc? beg.

O
Obsessed 18.06.21

just let people know that this modernization is not decent. And they relate to it accordingly
vassagotmn, for me over the years here the difference between him and you has vanished into zero. taken by the player, cloned at 10 players. 5 are appointed cops, 5 - prisoners.

B
Bitard 18.06.21

Obsessed The
century of will is not to be seen!

O
Ondal's Wisdom 18.06.21

Obsessed The
class does not need students to work, it only needs chalk.
Whoever does not understand will understand.

B
Bitard 28.06.21

Obsessed

SpoilerIn the GBU capital
box Sweaty armpits of the GRU captain
New noblemen with FSB shoulder straps
Cocaine snot on government chipboards The
photo turned yellow, like a candy wrapper "Karakum"
Michal Ivanovich is on it, next to it is an antique dealer and a godfather
Petersburg and two numbers on the back
. passing
Lichki from the KGB party
Nychki in the Colombian stew
Hundreds of Kushchevka branches
Sugar in the basement of the Khrushchevka
Huddled under narrow cabinets
We read rap for the Seoul sister
For guests armored yacht
Sunny bunny in the intestines of the mine
I slide like a water strider
Along Kadyrov Street, Rotberga Avenue
Far away and nobody's, like Surgutneftegaz
Now and then I stick out like a third eye I
emigrate to a removable odnushka I
masturbate to a former girlfriend
In the twilight a crescent moon in a half mask
Watches how I make myself Lubyanka coffee

T
T-fox 28.06.21

vassagotmn
why such people are given an admin panel?
what we have, so we give

Z
Zitbastard 28.06.21

This inadequate touchy one also banned me. The admin then promised to take away the mod from him. As we can see, they can't do anything there at all ...

G
Grablin 28.06.21

vassagotmn
write gn in a personal and complain about the actions of the moderator, who banned you by mistake and does not want to admit his guilt

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

Bitard, rapchina agony !!! )))

Grablin, "- you are a stupid gn and well, quickly remove from the ADMINKI a stupid Evil Hare, or I'll leave the server !!!! 1 !!" - purely as an option to start a dialogue; D

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.06.21

It is necessary to throw an idea for the script to Medinsky - like a bad Santa, talk about a not decent modernist, it will be a bomb! ; D

B
Bitard 28.06.21

Sweety_Mustard
Modera-NKVD, who shoots everyone all the time, and in his spare time eats Russian babies.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.06.21

The batard of
one such baby was installed with its face on the floor

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

I didn’t go in for a week, but here it is, okay, keep the screenshots, although I don’t have to.

The screenshots are not all that this user has belched. But you can already see from them that vassago72 went to the forum and slandered the moderator in almost every word he said! The screenshots are made for their own use, in case of punishment in order to understand who and for what and for how long. If a non-spoiled user read the chat, there would be 2-4 identical messages in one "unscrolled" window.
I hope the PG administrator will be interested in this topic on the forum. I also ask you to read the logs of the public chat channel for 06/18/2021 at 9:15 am - 10:00 am Moscow time there were no game threats, which is a gross violation of the gameplay by this user, as well as mates from other accounts associated with the user * vassago72. It was not possible to make All screenshots. the window flew out in the process of switching, but everything is in the logs.
I ask the administration to also pay attention to the mainstream public insult / condemnation and discussion of players and actions of moderators by user 3m.

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

I’ll also throw a screen of communication with the correct and honest user 3m, with my personal permission - my personal correspondence. For consideration by the Administration. Also, a 3m user a week or two ago received 2 warning icons on the Forum, which disappeared somewhere ... This topic again contained provocations and insults, even managed to make a screen, even though the messages were moderated at the moment ... I'm not hinting at anything ...

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

Grablin
Sure - working scheme👍🏻

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

Zitbastard
Dear, you are there on your hardcore like an important business, do not be distracted by all sorts of intrigues. The administration
a) could not promise you anything like that, and
b) if some kind of conversation took place, then without the permission of the above-mentioned administration, you should not publish the communication with the administration. I don't see the permission, so you defame the honor and dignity of the administration of the server on which you yourself play, which is extremely unattractive and even contrary to the rules. You are probably also one of those "who will have nothing"?
In any case, you do not need to show so much attention to my candidacy, you have a lot of work and intrigue on your hardcore, a great job of reducing the level of trust and online among Ladder Hardcore players.

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

ZloyZayac
you LIEU
1) those screens that you made, between the messages of the sale, there was a long time interval, I created the game, played farm, that is, for at least 10 minutes, and threw trade into the chat, I did not sit there all the time, but in the morning two Ivans sat in the chat and no one wrote, my messages were formed as if there were a lot of them.
2) I have never written obscenities in the chat, for the entire time of the game on pg (here you are already specifically LIE)
3) but what I called you, the way it is, there was no flood on my part, you went in and saw that the trade repeats and began to kick. What did you not post when people wrote to you there ??????

They wrote to you about me that I don't write often, it's just that the chat was dead and it turned out that I wrote a lot alone.

and you, as a moderator, could ask, instead you started kicking, when I asked you why you kicked your tongue in that very place. it's easier to kick and ban than to explain. such mods are unnecessary, you don't even know how to talk normally, you pissed me off with your behavior.

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

I heard and saw how people fly to the ban about mats in the chat, I don't want to repeat their mistake. and the flood from me was not 100%. you just did not understand right away started kicking. it hurt me.

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

let at least one person with pg write that I swore in the chat at least ever, even on that day, I immediately admit that I was wrong, but you will not find such a person because there was no such person