3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vassagotmn 18.06.21 11:42 pm

when will stupid people stop giving admin panel? (Diablo 2)

Banned in chat for flooding. the ZloyZayac modernization there was no flood on my part.
I asked him to explain why he was banned. he is silent.
Why are such people given an admin panel?
82 Comments
Sort by:
v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

The fact that you screened my messages about the trade, at least 10 minutes passed between these messages. I played, went to the chat after the game and copied the trade, for me in this case the chat was empty. Where is the flood?
did not sit and did not write every minute

the same screen in 10 versions threw off why?

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

don't you have to say to do it? what do you even owe? kick and ban without explanation? you can’t do more than that, it’s already clear. not able to

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

if someone from the administration suddenly decides to dig this problem

1) the modern hare writes that there is a lot of swearing from me, if you watch the chat and see at least one meter word, there will be no questions or grudges

2) if there are no mats, remove admin panel from a dishonest moderator,

I think this is fair, he is not telling the truth

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

Evil hare, you say swearing, do you agree that if there is a trial and the administration does not find a single swear word, then you admit that you are a liar and voluntarily leave the post of moderator?
if there is a mat, I will publicly apologize and let them ban

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

vassagotmn
Can you sleep? Wake up and read the rules? They are slightly different from what you write here, posted here on the forum. To
be honest, I am in some horror from your arrogance, you perfectly understand what is happening cunning vassago72

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

what other slavker72?
this is not mine, not my account and not my friend, if anything, I see it for the first time ..

you answer the bill with regards to mats, put the scoundrel here as a swearing man, but maybe he was rude somewhere, but without a mate, because I think that you started kicking me for nothing, saw repeated messages and started kicking for the flood, the chat time does not show so it would be clear that it was done at different times

slavker72 is the nickname of some user, or does this word have any meaning? has to do with me?

If you had your own graters with some Slavker, it is inappropriate to reckon him with me, the 72nd region is my region. but I don’t know such

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

I apologize to the moderator ZLOYZayac!

We talked in a personal, I was wrong.

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
G-gurdaXII
there was no flood, I apologized to him for something else, you don’t know why you are writing at all. people like you, I created the topic to achieve justice, I do not admit the flood, and after all the mess I got excited and admitted it. I apologized for that, and you were building here.
the issue was resolved, and it was not decided with you, the conflicting parties have already agreed, but the dogs continue their barking

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

prove sho not stupid
bd_sm [TDPG], on the contrary!
when will stupid people stop giving admin panel?

Bitard, over time, the line between the toxicity of the community "you always fell crooked from me! / Well, here's a video !!)))" and the fact that there was no time to play / there were no norms of partners for sparring / there are no magically confident smollok according to Ber ...

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

Bitard, I think our graters won't change anything here either. in pg d2 20201 there is no and there can be no mass enthusiasm, no budget for influencing modera. put those who want and are not listed in the notebook of the firm, as "not the norm." which means that sometimes excesses are quite possible a la "well, I don’t like you!)))". I think this factor is positive, because it helps a little outflow of players from here, thereby expanding their horizons and political literacy.

B
Bitard 28.06.21

Obsessed
So what are our terki? We are Russian people!
My opinion is that:
a) The moderator can kick / ban without explaining the reasons
b) The moderator should not flaunt his position after the act of justice that has taken place, be it a ban or a kick. I would not say anything at all, because there is an e-mail address for controversial situations. In this case, on the part of the moderator there were, let's say, "conversations about nothing." At least it's not professional (albeit forgivable).
c) On the call of Zm'a on PVP, from the moderator sounded something like "yes, I'll make you easy."
Then only me and the 3rd entered the pvp game and we fought for about half an hour, during which the moderator, who "takes everyone out of everyone" and who was called there, did not even bother to go in.

Spoiler: Also, I think that if half of the theme is erased, it's not good. This does not make it clear either the main problem or its derivatives.

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

Bitard, the only question is, what can (and most importantly, whether) be done in response. for partial rubbing of the topic - nothing. for exceeding the powers of a moderator - zinkanut wildebeest, but often galvanizers themselves are still ghouls ..: D "hey, gnu !!! hear !!". well panyana))

B
Bitard 28.06.21

Obsessed

Spoiler

J
Jonny888 28.06.21

Bitard,
I saw this correspondence, the moderator then explained to me in the chat what absorbs are, Lash intervened in the dialogue and began to chop a loaf for a moderator and for me not to the village not to the city that he does not know anything and falls in open games this like that 3rd and it was not possible to communicate. Yes, there was not even a speech about pvp there, the modernization told him that this Lash on the Khbr game comes to fight and loses his ears there

B
Bitard 28.06.21

Jonny888 wrote: the Scourge
intervened in the dialogue and began to chop up the loaf for a moderator
In the case. Because the whip is his extra. account. It is understood that the main one has already been banned.
Jonny888 wrote:
it was not possible to communicate How was
this expressed?

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

Bitard
You missed or deliberately lied. I also went there Über Vita sorkoy went SaylorMoon not dressed for fun, I fell 3 times, 1 time fell 3m. I didn’t even wear tg without it. in ut bo with a beaver. I'm not interested in pulling by the ears in pvp🤷🏼‍♂️ And what? 3: 1 rejoice 3m fan but don't lie here. You and I didn’t intersect at all in the game space, I don’t understand how correct it is for you to actively discuss someone whom you don’t know in favor of the one with whom you play pvp. Alya aue I see the word moderator / admin / Police need to pour dirt?

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

In general, the topic is already completely offtopic, it did not work to slander the moderator, what else can you talk about here?

B
Bitard 28.06.21

ZloyZayac wrote:
You missed or deliberately lied To
lie here, I just go in, whoever you want to ask.
ZloyZayac wrote:
I also went there. Vita sorkoy went
where exactly?
ZloyZayac wrote:
don't lie here.
Okay, I won't.
ZloyZayac wrote:
what else can you talk about here?
That there is a possibility that the screenshots with 3m aggro are made strongly after an unmotivated ban / kick. And this agr is quite justified.
ZloyZayac wrote:
Are there proofs?
Is there evidence that the above is not true?

Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

Bitard
A pvp game of course.
Yes, everything can be restored if desired, I even indicate the time. From me at least some proofs are there, but are there proofs of the opposite?
Screens of personal correspondence, but the chat is not supposed to be banned for this, you know why you are loaded into the misleading?
3m was not banned, he only got kicks for args from moderators and tmpop. To which there were answers that in any case, nothing will happen to him 🤷🏼‍♂️ But he was never banned

B
Bitard 28.06.21

ZloyZayac wrote:
Alya aue, I see the word moderator / admin / Police need to pour dirt?
Also interesting, of course. I am the current moderator. If they want to tell me that I'm wrong, I'm not eager to prove that a noob is a noob, and a dumb one is stupid and I have it in pvp for one or two. In such cases, I analyze the motivation of a person, namely, what made him doubt my wrong. And from this I dance. Silently.