3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD WOLF 384 02.11.19 03:31 am

Discussion of the ending (SOMA)

Passed the game the ending left a double impression, both good and bad. In General, the game has an alternative ending ( if Yes then how to get it ) and generally the decisions made affect something or not ?
52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxonior 02.11.19

BAD WOLF 384
Yes, like any other endings there.
Who failed - better do not open.
Spoilerish and Catherine replicate in the Ark and throw him into space. One subtlety - they just replicate themselves, but can not stand. In the result of original copies remain on the seabed until the end of time to rot and vegetate. And those copies that got on the Ark are living in a kind of matrix simulation is quite full and happy. The Ark is sent to infinite space (until the first star or an asteroid : ))
What choice do in the game, as I understand it, has no effect. It's just a moral choice. The game play with the mind of the player, if you will) which is A pity. You can bind the selection to the endings. To unleash the imagination. Well, the replay value...However, everything turned out quite good. Makes you wonder.

Q
Quantum89 02.11.19

before the first star or an asteroid

I too thought about it))) This is stupid copy. So they live in the real world, they need someone to connect the ark to the network, and realized that there are copies of living people. And if viewed from the side, there is the usual box resembling some kind of battery, which is enough in the world to just stupidly out of the way and not to bother about it))
In General, as an option, I already introduced the sequel of this game.

Sputnik stumbles on an alien spaceship( flying or to see what Earth has become, or to finish off already). Seize the ark, connect, and human copy like a virus sweeping throughout the ship, rebuilding the whole system for themselves and starting to implant copies in the bodies of the aliens or their robots))
And all Wake up on an alien ship, for example in the body of a stranger, and go explore. So go and think what they say happened, what the hell, look in the mirror and freaking me out)))

R
RipBoy 02.11.19

Maxonior the Ark is sent to infinite space (until the first star or an asteroid : ))

It is unlikely. The ark is powered by Solar panels, therefore it needs to be in the vicinity of any light, and that means anywhere outside the Solar system he can't make it, or simply pass out. Apparently it will be in orbit of the Earth.

b
back37 02.11.19

Maxonior
Failed game? not smotrelka for me, not enough details in the end, it is about what's all over for source, whose copy went to the ark... at least it showed that the monster ate him, if not to do something such, that stood where that went-went, took off his helmet, looked at his reflection, said all ashes and came out outside, where pressure would do the trick... and that's just, carrying the garbage, as if after the previous backup did not understand and all, was one of the titles that was after the credits, besides that no complaints...although it could also be an unexpected turn like infections the AI that the monster... still GG all his hand shoved in all sorts of questionable holes, and the local Siri constantly connected to the system, but there's a happy ending, so happy ending...

J
Jino_man 02.11.19

Quantum89
they like the brains stayed the same, they all remember

J
Jino_man 02.11.19

back37
I do during the game it seemed that NIU is a good dude, and all the woes does Katherine )))

b
back37 02.11.19

Jino_man
Spoilery at the expense of the UNIVERSITY such thoughts did not arise, but Katherine is Yes... :) but no, closer to the end there was something about the fact that the old image GG was used as a sample when creating a NIU... and there has been thoughts about the fact that he him what is needed... :)

R
RipBoy 02.11.19

Jino_man I do during the game it seemed that NIU is a good dude, and all the woes does Katherine )))

I actually thought that NIU, this is Catherine, because all evidence that we were caught, it was mentioned that Catherine was very quiet and gentle girl, and we ran kind of a battle-axe, with steel balls that seemed very suspicious.

J
Jino_man 02.11.19

what is this dudes? )))))))))))
Spoiler

R
RipBoy 02.11.19

Jino_man what is this dudes? )))))))))))

You know better dude, you know better ))) And you don't know exactly who it is ))) ?

F
Firefighter911 02.11.19

back37
The ending would have been perfect if after sending ark we were left on the database.. in the dark and alone. And the end of the game and was not only fear and complete hopelessness, a feeling of intense loneliness and awareness of the presence of the irrational creatures on the database..

R
RipBoy 02.11.19

Firefighter911 Personally, I relied on the ending, depending on the moral choices that we did during the game, but as it turned out, our actions did not affect it, that and I am very disappointed, although the moral choices as the game progresses and there, but apparently the developers either time for everything it's not enough or just was too lazy busy, and they scored on it bolt - XS

S
Sarogossa 02.11.19

Interestingly, the earth really doesn't look very destroyed at the end, certainly humanity is not all died yet, despite a fair amount of distressing at the end of the constant talk about the end of the world. I understand that Patos is not a single scientific base at the bottom, maybe I misunderstood, but it seems somewhere in the beginning it is mentioned. Oh yeah, very much interested in supersecret.... especially the gameplay for March 2013 - don't know why the freaks away from him, very succinctly looked. :) The game is, IMHO, very very cool. Maybe we are waiting for DLS or only movies? By the way who knows where in the Great Mighty cool? :)

S
Sarogossa 02.11.19

Jino_man
Judging by the location in the stupid shit some pron from the developers :-D

v
vatsonification 02.11.19

Up to the end believed that Simon the whole game is scanning, and after sending the ark he wakes up in the chair where it all began

Z
Zordot 02.11.19

For more tragicheski hero in the finals made stupid hysterical, he could not by that time realise that perhaps only a copy, and the developers are constantly ignored this point several times, displacing us to a new character, although we must play only for the first copy (memories of Simon - the man he should be), so no, the switch on the second and then the third Simon.

c
chel s pulemetom. 02.11.19

RipBoy
IMHO at first it was going to do ,but later decided that such an ending would be cooler. And in my opinion it's even better.

R
RipBoy 02.11.19

people with a machine gun.

I agree that it turned out too bad, but I think it was possible to achieve б0льшего tragedy, if it showed what became the first version of Simon.

c
chel s pulemetom. 02.11.19

RipBoy
The one that was in Canada? So there are a couple of entries already on a tear strikes....
Although ,you probably mean the actions of Simon after the ending ,when he himself almost at the station.
Honestly speaking ,I don't think he decided to end his life..
I ,for example, left copied Simon's + not clear until the end what happened to Katherine in the end.
In short, he will not.

V
VaLK 02.11.19

It is not clear who originally and why (for which) animated robot with the mind of GG. I did not understand what Ross which seems at first helped us, and then tried to kill GG.
The mutants appeared like connecting people with Gel.
PS stands for NIU?