3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD WOLF 384 02.11.19 03:31 am

Discussion of the ending (SOMA)

Passed the game the ending left a double impression, both good and bad. In General, the game has an alternative ending ( if Yes then how to get it ) and generally the decisions made affect something or not ?
52 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr. SD 02.11.19

Oh, the ending (before the credits) tin! Interestingly, if you do not kill Simon, when given the opportunity, they will be able to meet (if the entire structure will still work)? The type was found for two (or more) copies of the same person.

K
Kirill Alekseevvvvv 02.11.19

Firefighter911
So there is one copy left on Base ,and the other in the ark

K
Kirill Alekseevvvvv 02.11.19

VаLK
Ross tried to kill us as the last will be Niu. He thought what Niu can rasprostranyatsya and decided to kill us

D
Dakota 02.11.19

one copy remained at the Base ,and the other in the ark
The third original on the hard disk, if not removed, the fourth in a chair asleep if not to kill.

N
Nhilium 02.11.19

Everyone already nadumuyut his version of events.

Personally, I think that on Earth there were survivors. And not a few. But people who remained under water in the General chaos, could not know about it.
In short, I think that Mankind has not ceased to exist. It is of course decreased by a few billion. But on the other side of the Earth from the epicenter of the comet's impact, the people survived, moving away from the effects and restore the infrastructure, network and so on. I think that is the proof. To destroy the little people, the comet was supposed to burn to fried brown land and the oceans to evaporate at least. So this whole project the ark I consider as comfort himself with the thought that humanity survived and continued to exist in the form of digital records in some kind of container. Although there is no hope. For many thousands of years of human existence, none of the aliens have not visited earth. (or are you a paranoid who thinks our Land someone visits?)
I doubt that for thousands of years, the container somebody will find it.
An example of this really started, 40 years ago for Cosmo. devices probes Voyager and pioneer with the Golden holo-disk on which are written the coordinates of the Earth, who inhabits that knows what peace motives and how people want to find in space other life forms. Soon they leave the Solar system and enter outer space. And they will fly in Space among the stars, until the collapse of their system would not refuse completely and will not disappear in the dark depths of space.. Also it will be with the ark from the game soma.

Here is such a cynical conclusion I have. =)

D
Dyadya-vanya nomer 20 02.11.19

answers to questions if you give others may be 3rd ! the ending !

anyone tried it ?

E
Egik81 02.11.19

The ending was certainly pleased. Before that didn't show what happened to the originals from which they make copies. But in the end revealed all the same. In General, the game which was pleased with how fantastic quest which is something I have not seen. The last game, but so pleased it was Overclocked. A history of violence http://www.playground.ru/games/overclocked/

J
JUTONISH40K 02.11.19

Me no game not so much scared, but then I track laid brick. Probably because of good voice acting, especially when the game is heart-pounding ( the robot heart-pounding). The plot much, the ending is not very good,

l
lexasky 02.11.19

RipBoy
So told. Was the same old, when it finds the image. A living man died a month after the brain scan. And, moreover, the player has even the option to remove first image which otsenili in 2015.

G
GrayIS 09.05.21

back37
I wonder if someone tried to call Simon Simon (like if you don't kill the first copy, then there is further on at the station, you can call this station) will he answer or not? The call then passes
PS I did not play myself, I just started, I watched the passage

s
savanervi 09.12.21

Please comment on my opinion about the ending.

And what is tragic for Simon, who remains at the base? There is someone to communicate with. You can revive your double (I did not turn it off). There is Catherine. There is the last person on earth (I didn't cut that woman off). Already 3 pairs of working hands. I think it's not a problem for Katherine to find a body either. Besides, you are a robot, you don't need food, you don't need sleep. You can live like this for decades and centuries. A large number of tools on the base will allow upgrading the compartments and keeping them in working order. In general, communication and something to do with your head. And there and you look, in centuries and the planet will cool down, you can go to land.

What do you think? I would not have worried if Simon had been left on Earth.

M
M41-A 21.10.22

savanervi
In fact, it would be possible to use Simon's first body by overwriting his encephalochip (personality), for example, with an adequate Karl Sampkin or the same Katherine + human bodies with blown heads, encephalochips and diving suits are enough to create a whole community within Patos 2. As Katherine said with Simon turned out very well and much better than with robots without organics. The station staff was more than 50 people, judging by the wiki.
https://soma.fandom.com/en/wiki/Category:List_staff