3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 03.11.19 03:18 am

The theme for editing saves (already editable) (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

So, let's begin. In HEX editor you can edit all sorts of funny. I just started digging, so that the topic will fill up as you progress (or not going).

What I have found is the maximum value of inventory. This is a one-byte value, so the maximum is 255 or FF HEX number. But I'm not going to fuck your brains out and show you how to edit via a screenshot.

1) Take any HEX editor of your choice (I recommend WinHEX, but it is not free)
2) Open search and fill in it, for example, inventory_Limit (without the quotes that puts us here:

Spoiler

I have identified the value you want to edit. This is the HEX value of one byte the size of your inventory. Replaced it with FF (without the quotes) and get the size of the inventory 255.

------------------

Can I convert the value to numeric by using the HEX calculator and to check the size of the inventory in a save game to edit that udostoveritsya the correct offset.
117 Comments
Sort by:
P
P0c 03.11.19

What value you want to edit I did not understand...

s
sau 03.11.19

Oh nafig cheating if you don't want to immediately lose interest in the game. And via ArtMoney you can edit anything.

1nfermax 03.11.19

Yes, I agree of course that cheating is losing interest in the game, but there are many people who find it has its advantages, not all want to completely hack the game with all pacademy, it is possible that some small and much needed :)

L
Liandri 03.11.19

Share your saves pliz, where half the world openly or more. It is interesting to wander and train on existing saves.

S
Screw It 03.11.19

PocSyk*nickotdaimoi

After increase_ammount see letter P? In the left column is the number of 50. Instead of 50 write FF.

The 50 HEX is a numeric 70. So the current inventory you have 80.

sau

Cheating is not cheating, but the game's lots of loot, the place is terribly lacking.

P
P0c 03.11.19

Changed, but does not want

P
P0c 03.11.19

Is it possible from the inventory to remove unwanted items, a bug with the quest about the head of antelope(about 600 PCs lies in the inventory and nothing to do with them)

S
Screw It 03.11.19

PocS*kanickotdaimoi

This error is popping up with pirated or unregistered versions of WinHex's. Throw your save game on a file hosting service, I'll change back. Either enter your WinHex.

-----------------

Bugs with quests is theoretically possible to admit through the saves, the saves I have seen a huge amount of information on quests. In a pinch I think you can reset the quest. How to throw items (at least specific) don't know yet.

The value of inventory like you can make a very large, almost infinite. But I still have not figured out where the moves value above 255.

P
P0c 03.11.19

Thank you figured out with other redcore. I hope to get something done with the quest Antilope Head. By the way who knows the achievements which are open during the game where you can see and what they give?

E
Erin LaFey 03.11.19

where are saves stored? and that crack changed the game of old is gone

I
IcedLance 03.11.19

As this topic is about storage loot, I would say, in the country where the issue of spiders, quite early to get a home, the house is safe in 155 items. All problems are solved.

I
IcedLance 03.11.19

Mr. deer and obscenities in the name of the 4th letter in 7
in menu status - achivments, do not give anything, give bonus stones you find (lortone), in the tab status-marstons all bonuses are listed, they are given for finding all the stones from set

P
P0c 03.11.19

IcedLanceСпасибо for the information. And of podrala the name of the village or the screen?

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

Generally there is a 32 bit value of the inventory , so it changes up a lot .

P
P0c 03.11.19

lkarambosl
I do not understand, and as a picture to enlarge to see(shitty hosting). Explain in detail what you talking.

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

The save file has the value responsible for the inventory .
If you open the save in wines hexe , this value will be located in the same place and on the screen .
Then ctrl+f -> 32битное value is> 70, and a value whose position corresponds to the position on the screenshot is the maximum size of the inventory .
Then double click on the unit32 right in the window and set the value you wish to see.
Spoiler

D
Devain 03.11.19

Screenshot novelicious

S
Screw It 03.11.19

lkarambosl

Generally there is a 32 bit value of the inventory , so it changes up a lot .

Already understood, a virtually infinite did. But now I don't have the inventory. In this topic:

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=110995&titleID=17461

People have to edit the effects of weapons and armor to add additional effects. Soon the course will be to edit items in the inventory. So I still hang out there.

----------------------

People who have save game with good sets of armor, put pliz, I want to dig and find value. I have time to play a little, I only the first area cleared.

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

In my opinion , if you disassemble .big , you can find the file with the standard things and their effects.

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

Now night in America , so the forum was like ,the sleeping.