3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 03.11.19 03:18 am

The theme for editing saves (already editable) (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

So, let's begin. In HEX editor you can edit all sorts of funny. I just started digging, so that the topic will fill up as you progress (or not going).

What I have found is the maximum value of inventory. This is a one-byte value, so the maximum is 255 or FF HEX number. But I'm not going to fuck your brains out and show you how to edit via a screenshot.

1) Take any HEX editor of your choice (I recommend WinHEX, but it is not free)
2) Open search and fill in it, for example, inventory_Limit (without the quotes that puts us here:

Spoiler

I have identified the value you want to edit. This is the HEX value of one byte the size of your inventory. Replaced it with FF (without the quotes) and get the size of the inventory 255.

------------------

Can I convert the value to numeric by using the HEX calculator and to check the size of the inventory in a save game to edit that udostoveritsya the correct offset.
117 Comments
Sort by:
l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

And what not Alan-wake.asjdansdka.com.ua.uk.net.ru?

P
P0c 03.11.19

Screw It
Then put...

P
P0c 03.11.19

There
Attached Files
Item Effect ID\'s v1.3.txt 6.87 K 20 downloads
KoAItemModding.JPG, 148.49 K 35 downloads
With knowing id is it possible to add things to your inventory using Hex editor'a?

P
P0c 03.11.19

lkarambosl
Did all as indicated on the screenshots, but opening the inventory I saw all the same 255 cells. And how to get rid of items in the inventory? On the quest have to kill 4 antelope, killed nekskolko in intentare there are already 600 packs antelope heads 4 PCs each, and quest was not performed. They can't be used to throw in the trash...

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

You were looking for a 32-bit value , and then change unit32?

P
P0c 03.11.19

Yes

P
P0c 03.11.19

Forgot I changed the value to FF

P
P0c 03.11.19

How to search by name? inventory_Limit

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

the text string

S
Screw It 03.11.19

PocS*kanickotdaimoi

Throw your save game on file sharing, I give you 10.000 of cells in the inventory make. But the profile don't forget.

P
P0c 03.11.19

Thanks already done so, you would have answered the question: knowing id is it possible to add things to your inventory using Hex editor'a? And put please id things on cityjames hang if possible.

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

There is no id things , and effects for thing.

S
Screw It 03.11.19

PocS*kanickotdaimoi

knowing id is it possible to add items to your inventory using Hex editor'a?

ID effect or deterioration of weapons (say 44/50), you can find a particular item. Items which craftily himself to find the easiest way - they are stored under your name in plain text. To replace a view is in principle possible if you know the ID, Yes. But it is still in the stage of guessing. I think I will soon find a solution.

P
P0c 03.11.19

Screw It
Thanks for the info, we will wait...

M
Mibeo 03.11.19

Here's a save game to edit. When I tried to hack the inventory Artmann, was sabagadis the items in the backpack, now not out of the game, just Alt+F4, and the download fails. In a chest full of unique items passed, where the half of the game. http://ifolder.ru/28655954

S
Screw It 03.11.19

Mibeo

Thanks, we'll see.

To the inventory is not buggy it is best to freeze the value, not increase, I think. It is best to nail the script subtraction items, i.e., items are added but not subtracted. I have this method in their trainers often use.

T
TeocraT 03.11.19

About the same problem that Mibeo. The game crashes while loading saves, froze only HP and mana Artmann. Covered about half of the game, what exactly to edit - I don't know. (( http://ifolder.ru/28657555

I
IcedLance 03.11.19

PocS*kanickotdaimoi
The village of Canneroc, Webwood area, on arrival there the first time you are attacked by spiders, kill, get quest to go to the cave to look for the village chief from his Deputy. When will follow him - he'll stop you and will ask you to kill the head so that he could become chief. The quest will take whatever answer(which I refused), go to the cave when I find it again given the choice to kill him. When coming back to the village head or his helpers(if you kill the head) will give a key to the house, where you can change the appearance and placing objects. In the same village at the blacksmith you can improve the house, for 250 coins at a time, added the altars of potions and stones, basement with pots, second floor and several cabinets with the green stuff.(ahem...Skyrim...ahem)

Mibeo
I don't know, but I have some things satovich 2 Grand lying around, is this normal? I thought the sets should be unique...

S
Screw It 03.11.19

IcedLance

I don't think that the sets are unique. They (at least some) like are generated randomly, so it may be several.

S
Screw It 03.11.19

Does anyone know how to import the inventory from the old savegame to a new one? For example where it begins and ends with the inventory in the save game?