3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 03.11.19 03:18 am

The theme for editing saves (already editable) (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

So, let's begin. In HEX editor you can edit all sorts of funny. I just started digging, so that the topic will fill up as you progress (or not going).

What I have found is the maximum value of inventory. This is a one-byte value, so the maximum is 255 or FF HEX number. But I'm not going to fuck your brains out and show you how to edit via a screenshot.

1) Take any HEX editor of your choice (I recommend WinHEX, but it is not free)
2) Open search and fill in it, for example, inventory_Limit (without the quotes that puts us here:

Spoiler

I have identified the value you want to edit. This is the HEX value of one byte the size of your inventory. Replaced it with FF (without the quotes) and get the size of the inventory 255.

------------------

Can I convert the value to numeric by using the HEX calculator and to check the size of the inventory in a save game to edit that udostoveritsya the correct offset.
117 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Kahn 03.11.19

And through art Mani the size of the inventory can be hacked???

D
Dark Kahn 03.11.19

I inventory_Limit not where we all... we all Have to increase_amount, and after me... what to do???

D
DarkNezias [Gebeine] 03.11.19

Dark Kahn, but saves catches the crash then(

l
lkarambosl 03.11.19

Dark Kahn
I told you , look for a 32 bit value, the maximum inventory (70) , it should be 1 value in the savegame ( 1 value 70 32-bit)

D
Dark Kahn 03.11.19

There is already a way (editor) add items to your inventory???

B
BAHO666999 03.11.19

But where the saves are, in my
D:\Documents and Settings\Me\My documents\My Games\Reckoning
Nitsche no, in addition to setting the graphics ).

found, they have me generally there lying

D:\Documents and Settings\Me\Local SettingsApplication Data\SKIDROW\102500\Storage

D
Decline 03.11.19

And it is possible to come up with something to increase the number of enemies?

K
Kurd Kombain 03.11.19

Thanks, increased the inventory to 255.

PS. Increased to 65535.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Zzy Via Artmane tried the game save saw. Used Hex Editor Neo.

m
maks19892008 03.11.19

Increased the size to 100000 as lkarambosl, just using Hex editor neo.

K
Kurd Kombain 03.11.19

maks19892008
The point of doing such a big backpack will not discuss, but I feel race sizes started. Who has more?))

s
sesil 03.11.19

yab started to think of how to edit armor also drop things, and just like using cheats to place the gear in a backpack, there is a list of IDs for things, and so on. but with no experience in haXe

P
P0c 03.11.19

How to remove things from the backpack, antilope head zadolbali I have them in the backpack as much as 600 pieces of 4 in the bundle. Impossible to backpack in items that either look...

s
sau 03.11.19

Decline And it is possible to come up with something to increase the number of enemies? + 1
or at least respawn time sokratit. otoh, I'm already level 40, card empty loot to knock no one.

a
artsaf91 03.11.19

Damn, I can't understand why so much trouble with this crack? Via Artmane all the great breaks - and inventory, money and skill points!!! Here don't want to write (because off topic) - anyone interested in a personal email - tell.

a
artsaf91 03.11.19

Dark Kahn
Can. I hacked in a minute. The main thing is not to miss the moment. In the first village of any seller to buy an increase to the backpack (+10). Accordingly getting Artmann - looking for the exact value (70 seems initially given). Then back to the game - buy a backpack again in A... - sieved (80) - I have 14 values, 13 single-byte and 1 - 4-bytovoe. Intuitively guessed that the latter is the backpack - put 500 and happy with it is enough for the eyes! Good luck!

V
Vlad Tepes 03.11.19

The experience is impossible to crack in artmoney, maybe someone knows how?

A
A-n-u 03.11.19

Please, this is not difficult, make the size of the backpack 500 http://ifolder.ru/28944154
Thanks in advance

s
sau 03.11.19

Vlad Tepes
I lamal, there are just relative values, you need to whack monster, search incrased value, and so the cycle until you are eliminated.

Here is how REP mobs to crack, mapping you have to run to the house to sleep for the day.

a
artsaf91 03.11.19

An-u
I said - look up a bit higher!

A
A-n-u 03.11.19

artsaf91 I absalyutno prosperous in these programs, so please help.