3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DisDrak 03.11.19 03:22 am

Getting endings (Metro Exodus)

I for one hate that the game forces you to play in stealth? Why the hell should I hide from those who objectively wishes death to me and to all the crew? Even the bandits once again you can't kill!!!(Yes, I'm on the Caspian sea). Quietly save the hostages, not kill and you will have happiness. And no, God forbid someone shoot, all the good ending can not count. Killed the cultists? The Prince left. Killed the bandits? Damir, good luck. With Taiga I plus or minus I agree, we just had to go. But in the end, while Artyom. Really pissed at us.
51 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 03.11.19

DisDrak
Bandits can blame all you want, even in the Caspian sea, Volga - kill the bandits not to kill the cultists and their sleep from captivity bandits of the Caspian sea have additional quests to pass to rescue the slaves and then Damir will not go away.

N
Nameless 77 03.11.19

I agree, it is wrong. It is necessary to give the player the opportunity to obtain non-obvious ending through the choices in the game, and not by gameplay limitations and not a straightforward type you kill him, bad ending, do not kill good. And anyway, why must the good and the bad endings to do, you just have to make them different. But in this game the good ending I didn't like the too sugary, bad looks better to me.

L
Lobo 03.11.19

DisDrak
Well, I really went but got the good ending

C
Chek1st 03.11.19

Guys who knows if in the Church at the bottom (before going to the pier) two killed and everything else to run, the Prince leaves?

k
kandiboba 03.11.19

Chek1st
He will leave if the mission on the barge and on the bridge to cut. In the Church too, just in case.

C
Chek1st 03.11.19

Half of the locations we learned that there was impossible to kill anyone, but don't want to replay... in one place I read that the bottom like in the Church allowed a couple of murders...

L
Lobo 03.11.19

Chek1st
There I killed them all before they raised their hands and did not give up the Prince not gone

C
Chek1st 03.11.19

Lobo
And you're in the mission on a barge and the bridge were killed or not?

n
nibler99 03.11.19

KRAsher12
I freed slaves, but Damir still left

A
Anthony DiNozzo 03.11.19

nibler99
And you're in the bunker found the mother of Gul and took her picture? It seems like it is one of the conditions after which Damir left.

n
nibler99 03.11.19

Anthony DiNozzo
The picture was taken, but gave her Gul, et I do not remember

D
Delqado 03.11.19

nibler99
When you give her a picture, she's a water bottle gives. And it, in turn, need to give her daughter Katie. (how much to give though )))

A
Anthony DiNozzo 03.11.19

About Caspian I have the same issues. Let's say the job that Anna held? Quietly or to fight. Sniper I with the battle took. Just want a good ending.

n
nibler99 03.11.19

Delqado
And just exactly, remember that the flask gave

J
John14b 03.11.19

The Location Of The Caspian Sea. Is a Mission to free the hostages(to pull the lever - will open cells) to kill vrazhin or can it somehow Affect the ending?

D
DisDrak 03.11.19

John14b
That's a joke that killing them here is not desirable, it may take Damir.

D
DeimozZ 03.11.19

What would Damir did not leave, in addition to photos and the liberation of the slaves on the barge. In the mission where You and Damir postete vodovoz, additionally you need to free the slaves from the cages (the ones who have to break the lock). At the end of the oil rig, you need to save from beating the slave, which is withdrawn in the back room, (just beating stun, not kill him, otherwise the servant shall plainly say that it is killed, and so he wakes up and won't remember) Just above the floors where the brothel, strip, etc. will see how the oil guy beats up a girl, ganging up on him (I'm stunned, kill not tried and was credited a good deed), thus saving the girl. The guard attacks us, but the Baron already at hand, to get not difficult. As the same when their way through the sewers to the oil rig, get to the place where the slaves sleep, is the place you need to go without killing anyone (counted a good thing), And of course fellow Damir none of the missions not to kill.

D
DisDrak 03.11.19

DeimozZ
Campaign easier to score for Damir enough of the Prince and Lehi.

D
DeimozZ 03.11.19

DisDrak
In principle, Yes, many things are not particularly obvious, many times I have to reboot the tower and tried different options. Did not expect that would count a good act when he interceded for the girl. Next will be a few conversations with him on the train, sincere of course, but a special role in the story the character will not play.

D
Delqado 03.11.19

DisDrak
Yeah, yesterday I beat the game without Damir and good ending received.