3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DisDrak 03.11.19 03:22 am

Getting endings (Metro Exodus)

I for one hate that the game forces you to play in stealth? Why the hell should I hide from those who objectively wishes death to me and to all the crew? Even the bandits once again you can't kill!!!(Yes, I'm on the Caspian sea). Quietly save the hostages, not kill and you will have happiness. And no, God forbid someone shoot, all the good ending can not count. Killed the cultists? The Prince left. Killed the bandits? Damir, good luck. With Taiga I plus or minus I agree, we just had to go. But in the end, while Artyom. Really pissed at us.
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 04.10.20

vektor4
You're getting a good one. I say again if it were not for the forced stop in the Caspian Sea, Gul would have coped without us and Damir would not have known about it. Damir's family on Aurora has not been told much about it. The miller died due to radiation and there was no other way. Or Artem or him. Since Miller is old, he lost both legs of his life for him. Even if he had survived his death a year or so. That's why he opted for Artem. He knew he was wrong to lose. Choosing between his life and Artem Melnik did not do the right thing leaving Artem to die. And Artem is young with his respect and that he will be a great replacement for him and the second Miller. What Miller could have given. no anything he empty space. Artem is life for the entire subway. He had a child and could have made a second one. Miller is just a balast he will not create offspring. It's a good thing if he didn't have a future. I'm more than sure to stay alive he would still give up the leadership in favor of Artem. She says that the death of the baron put an end to his gang. So without Damir to cope. If it wasn't for that, he wouldn't have had a choice. So. right Damir is not needed there. Go through the train route on another branch and Damir did not even know about the people or about Gul

v
vektor4 04.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
Four people - Gulnara, Damir, Artyom and Anna - participated in the operation to destroy the Baron. And they were lucky that Baron's horde was raided.
Without Melnik Gulnar's team, she would have been sitting on the lighthouse, surrounded by numerous traps. But sooner or later, she'd still be smoked out. She was lucky that Barona distracted Miller, and helped her fend off the siege. And with the departure of one baron, his place is usually taken by another baron. And maybe not even one baron.

Damir says his family is on Aurora when he leaves the Caspian Sea. When he stays in the Caspian Sea, he already speaks of a duty to his people. And in this case, Aurora's team, as a family, should not tie his hands.

For Miller, life did not lose its meaning as long as his daughter is alive. For the sake of his daughter, Miller was ready to give his life. And he saved Artyom because Anna was happy with Artyom. In that situation, Melnik fought for his daughter's life and for her happiness.
And if Miller had also survived, there would have been plenty of meaning in his life. It's also a new place to stay. And the evacuation of Moscow in the future. And most importantly, they are grandchildren. That's what Miller was talking about on the train. With this development, Melnik would become even more in demand as a commander. But unfortunately, in order for his grandchildren to appear, he had to make the only right choice - to sacrifice himself.

Artyom never broke for power. He doesn't need to command Miller's detachment. But Artyom became the new commander, because he was gone. It was a forced appointment. It is obvious that Melnik's team still had the goals and tasks that Melnik had to deal with. But I'm sure That Artyom would prefer a living Miller than to command his own squad.

And since we're talking about offspring... Maybe I noticed one, but Damir and Gulnara fit together... And that's another, not least, reason for Damir to stay in the Caspian. I thought about it when I first went into the caves with Damir. Even then he was talking about his people and all that... And after Damir's resignation, I was still surprised - why Alexey did not stay with Olga.

As you can see, everything is in favor of Damir staying in the Caspian Sea. And if this choice was given to the player, I would let my friend go free, with the best wishes, and in the hope that they will be all right.

A

vektor4
He doesn't say anything. You made it up and painted it. I've said already if Damir's place was in the Caspian Sea he would have left it there. If he it, he's going to walk away from you because you've a good cause. And if the quest saved all Damir get as a man who wisely makes decisions and saves lives. It's at the beginning of the journey when artem didn't find a jammer anyway. However, he also understood that if he did not settle down he would lose everything. And by leaving Novosib, he had become a different person. He was smarter to find a place without radiation. Only because of his dedication he was appointed commander. Or 8 people, as if there are no worthy to take the place of Miller? There's a lot of people at the end to choose could have had another. However, Artem proved himself wisely in all locations. Everyone was saved so he's a worthy leader. For without Melnik the chances were to be ticked off if he had remained as he was in Moscow on the surface of what Anna was talking about. That's why I became a leader. Miller's hour struck he knew it. And the fact that it is difficult to live without legs and many other facts. So the grandchildren weren't nursed anyway.

v
vektor4 04.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
I don't remember exactly at what stage this conversation was, but it was in the car. Everyone in the bar was sitting. That's where Miller talked about his grandchildren. I walked on the train on purpose, listened to all the dialogues to know what the team was breathing.

If Artyom had been a careerist, he wouldn't have left the order, still in the subway. I'd go up the career ladder if he was so good. But he left the Order to seek contact with the outside world. He really was more important than his career.
People like Artyom don't rush to power. But people in power, like a bone in the throat. And Artyom had a bone in Miller's throat. Miller was irritated by Artyom's truthful love. He spoke about this in a dialogue with the dead Colonel Khlebnikov, in Novosibirsk.

But it was Miller who rethought his values. He said that in the past it was important for him to have service and service. But then he realized that the main thing is family. I do not remember verbatim, but in the car he said that in twenty years family and children are not needed, and from years already think differently.

The developers did not allow the rescue of two friends of Artyom from three. And damir's rescue is the most difficult. In any passage of the Caspian Damir it does not harm. He does not die as a Prince, and does not get shot in the back like Alex. His resignation in the Caspian is as natural as Sem's dream of getting home to the United States.

I passed the Caspian as well as other cards. "Like a holy knight, on a white horse." (from Fallout 3) The unarmed did not shoot, a helping hand served. But still Damir in the Caspian Sea. And unlike other partners, there is no harm from this. And at the same time, when Artyom's blood transfusions, it is enough to save two partners. This only says that it is not necessary to save Damir, and it is not necessary. And it's not salvation, it's just a choice.

I don't remember that Miller's prostheses were bothered more than the fate of his daughter.

A

vektor4
You don't read what the hell they write! THE MEANING OF ARTEM'S LIFE HAS CHANGED AT THE END OF HIS JOURNEY, WHEN YOU COME TO BAIKAL, you only hear yourself. and the fact that others write zero attention. That's as you like to listen so listen to everything after the Caspian with Damir that's how went the next load level so read and listen there all popularly laid out why damir is needed and what to change as well as change the thoughts of Artem at the very beginning of the loading level. You didn't listen to your thoughts. That's why it's important to bring everyone together.

v
vektor4 04.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
What is the meaning of Artyom's life after the Caspian?.. Damir is left on Aurora, and it will change something?..

1. After the Caspian, Damir no longer participates as Artyom's partner.
2. Any choice of Damir does not change the plot of the game. Anna was both sick and ill. And Miller inevitably dies.
3. Damir does not affect Artyom's salvation. Prince and Alexei are enough. That's who really needs to be saved anyway. Otherwise they'll get hurt.
4. Damir himself will not suffer from his choice. Unlike the Prince and Alexei.
5. Damir's resignation in the Caspian is more logical. There's his place, that's where his target is.
6. After the Caspian sea on Aurora, it is just a keychain, a prize for the "impeccable" passage of the Caspian Sea. And that's it!
7. Damir's resignation in the Caspian Sea gives you the feeling that your friend has found himself in this vast, cruel world. There it will benefit people more.

Again. Artyom is not one of those who dreams of becoming a general, and not one of those who sits his commander. The meaning of life is careerism, you've already invented it for yourself.
In this game, no one keeps statistics, so you can play not for the sake of "impeccable" passage, but just get into the plot of this, I would call, a tragic story.

A

vektor4
Well, that's what you're up to. And to Damir and to Artem. Everyone else is trying to keep everyone. Arrived saw his left in fact. If the choice is given means for a reason. From the further passage and the end it is clear that Artem has changed. I would not want to refuse what he was in the way? Find another leader. You're playing inconsiderate again. And I live their lives. Everything that Artem himself is talking about after the death or departure of any crew member is important.

v
vektor4 04.10.20

As you can see, not everyone wants to keep all the partners. I love it when the game comes close to life. And life is not so simple.

Came, saw his own, and why not stay on the fact. Blood ties give certain rights and responsibilities. Debt to the people and all that... When I was walking with Damir through the caves, I heard it from his words. And you say, I just passed the game... You didn't hear that... And he spoke with some sadness about his people.

Well, they appointed Artyom in charge, so what?.. That doesn't mean that's what he was going to do.

From the final video: "I would command - at home ... Only this house is too big for us. You know. The colonel once told me that he had created the Order to save people. All the people. So it's time for us to do our duty."

He would like to command - at home, because he wants peace, and a simple comfort of the family hearth to his companions, which they all deserved. But they did not achieve the goal for which the Order was created. They must continue the Colonel's case to save all the people. That's what the final video says, not that Artyom wanted to be a general. You went through the game perfectly, but not with your soul.

M
Marongo 09.10.20

In general, at first did not pay attention to the passage, then read the guide and the ending on the bridge and barge passed without murder. But as a result, still got a bad ending of the head of "Volga", although like the Church without obvious murders passed - ran away and that's it. The question is - is it possible to finish the whole game with a good ending at the same time?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 09.10.20

Marongo
I went through the game and got a good ending. If you're not sure, then use this passage: https://gamesisart.ru/guide/Metro_Exodus_Prohozhdenie.html Because there are still side tasks, where and when to find a teddy bear, guitar, photo, release of a tied bandit and captive, do not kill surrender, follow requests, look notes, and look for upgrades. A good ending is a mixture of basic and side quests. You need to study ALL. There are notes in this passage, and I realized that you can only kill armed bandits, because the alternative is not great, sometimes some can not even stun, but only if they surrender, murder is prohibited. I walked through the stealth and avoided any shooting except mutants.
If you have already played, in order for Artyom to survive, you need comrades (one of the important components). Save the whole group for big chances, but Google spoke enough of two. This means that the map needs to perform all the tasks, so that the NPS had no reason to stay on this location.
Spoilersdece and deliver a teddy bear and guitar on the Volga, as well as a family photo on the Caspian Sea.
-Check random strangers with a grid to see if they are friendly (green or yellow mesh) and approach with a weapon in the holster. This includes servants on the Volga, a bartender on the Volga and a hermit in the Caspian Sea.
-Don't kill soldiers in the chapel or on a barge on the Volga.
-Don't kill the novice soldiers on the bridge when you leave the Volga. This is also due to the fate of the Duke.
-Don't kill a character who jumps on the roof in the first mission in the Caspian Sea. His name is Saul, and if you don't kill him, you'll get access to his subquest line as well as the best finale to the Caspian Sea.
-Free slaves in an open mine and a slave camp in the Caspian Sea, furtively knocking out slave guards. (And, as a rule, always try not to harm them, so watch out for these grenades.)
-Do not kill wounded soldiers during the Battle of the Lighthouse in the Caspian Sea and do not harm the slaves in the mission to steal the water tank.
-If possible, do not kill members of forest tribes in Taiga. Most of these guys can be avoided, and they don't even need to be knocked out.
In general, above is a visual video that you need for a good ending.

u
uiyuiy 18.03.22

Check1st
no