3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 18.07.21 12:39 am

Your rating for the GAME

Not bad idea.

Gears of War 9.7 out of 10
+ gorgeous online features, amazing depth of gameplay, excellent graphics, gorgeous sound, great characters.

-not disclosed storyline.

Lost Planet 9.0 out of 10
+ excellent plot, wonderful videos and post-production, gorgeous soundtrack, epic, transcendental beauty of graphics, no less transcendental maturity, excellent multiplayer, addictive action.
- almost arcade, shallow gameplay, short duration of the game, technical conventions like objects often and openly disappearing from the screen.
246 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperFedya 18.07.21

Oddworld Abe's ... 9.9 / 10
+ humor, mechanic games
-xbox finished off the

Shenmue series ... 9.9 / 10
+ huge world, a bunch of Persians, realism
-xbox finished off the

DoA series ... 2/10
+ boobs -
everything else

R
Reggie 18.07.21

Killer 7 (NGC)

10/10

+ atmosphere, music, idea, process, pieceiness
- I haven't found an

ICO for myself 10/10 The

best "more than a game", THIS WILL NEVER BE LIKE EVER !!!

V
Vigi 18.07.21

[color = red] Dead or Alive 2 [/ color] (DC): 9/10
"for" - a brilliant fighting game, for the first time introduced interactive arenas, combat, super graphics for that time (2000) ...
"against" - probably few Persians, at the same time played in Soul Calibur, so in front of him this figting still sags decently (in terms of gameplay and control)

[color = red] Dead or Alive 4 [/ color] (XBOX360): 8.8 / 10
Pros - interactivity, Ninja Gaiden, interceptions, four-player games, dinosaurs ...
Cons - the graphics were not impressive, it could have been better; especially after playing the second game, for example, I did not experience a drain of great feelings

B
Burrito 18.07.21

[b] Godhand [/ b] (PS2)
From the creators of Okami is absolutely the most detached game. I haven't had so much fun with any game for a long time. Action is the best in the action / bitemap genre.
I put 6.1092847 out of 8.1907410599

V
Vigi 18.07.21

Alchemiss doesn't agree a lot, maybe it's just a game for a long time ... four years have passed since the first playthrough ... and yet, for all the splendor, sometimes it seems emptiness ... although I really like emotional games, and she's just like that ... yes and still very small, when I played, I just wanted to play it forever, but I hacked this chick and that's it ... I'll
send it a little, a little higher ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Burrito let the estimates be crazy, and yet if you look closely, it’s small ... overestimated to: 8.1907410327

N
NStrik3r 18.07.21

Resident evil 4 ------ 9.0 Leon's murderous adventure (GK)
Black ---------------- 9.0 awesome shooter + Chechnya (
PS2 ) GeoW -------- ------- 9.6 no comments (onli for X360)
Siphon filter ----- 10.0 and sing this day my favorite series 1.2.3 (PS)
FEAR ------------- --9.2 the coolest AI (PC)
Fahrenheit --------- 9.8 more interesting I have never played (PC & xbox)

S
Sultan 18.07.21

[b] Lost Planet [/ b] (Xbox360): 9.9 out of 10
Just crazy action, awesome graphics and physics!
[b] Dead Rising [/ b] (Xbox360): 9.4 out of 10
Thousands of zombies, a sea of ​​blood, you've never seen anything like this!
[b] Saints Row [/ b] (Xbox360): 9.0 out of 10
Combine the power of the Xbox360 and GTA for Saints Row, a game that far outstripped the legendary GTA.
[b] Gears of War [/ b] (Xbox360): 10 out of 10
Without comintrarium.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 17 minutes 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Call of Duty3 [/ b] (Xbox360): 9.4 out of 10 An
excellent continuation of a great series. It remains to this day, the best shooters about the Second World War.
[b] Dead or Alive 4 [/ b] (Xbox360): 9.0 out of 10
The best fighting game to date.
[b] Tony Hawk's Project 8 [/ b]: 9.1 out of 10
Great simulator of extreme skateboard sports! Great graphics and gameplay! I advise everyone to play!

[size = 75] edited by Alchemiss [/ size]

o
ok 18.07.21

Kefka annealing with McGee
Damn, ICO, I need you, I want you

r
realFOX 18.07.21

Tekken 5 - 3 out of 10

S
StopCloud 18.07.21

Siphon Filter 1
10/10 The best TPS in its genre. Terrorists, release of hostages .. Generally a hit. Also, the game is not very easy.
Siphon Filter 2 9.7 10
Most of all I did not like Logan's ears. Like a vampire. Well, the game remained great. The ending is not very good: sad:
Siphon Filter 3 9.9 10 is the
last part on Ps1. Showed you can say all the power of PS1.
Retained a lot from the previous parts.

S
Spriggan 18.07.21

Final Fantasy VII (PS One) 10/10
Final Fantasy VIII (PS One) 8.5 / 10
Final Fantasy IX (PS One) 9.7 / 10

v
vodafon 18.07.21

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 9.3 / 10
+ Good gameplay, videos at a decent level, brilliant Boss (: love :), comparable only to Liquid .., Excellent body of Eva: roll:, good soundtrack (though Mouzon in the main menu ripped off from the motives of the old films of the James Bond series ..:?)
- The fantasy of what is happening, the videos are not as spectacular and emotional as in Twin Snakes! the characters-bosses are already tortured .. (and I repeat .. we end up not holding a candle to the charismatic sniper wolf ..)

r
rodion 18.07.21

Metroid Prime (GC) 10/10
"+" - Huge world, incredible atmosphere, huge bosses, and spectacular fights with them, great graphics, awesome plot, lots of gameplay finds, clever level design, great music ...
"-" - no Kraid (well, why didn't they include it in the game, there was a model: sad: made), some locations are not impressive from a graphical point of view.
Verdict: 2002 game, breakout, Super Metroid classics, those who haven't played should be ashamed.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC) 10/10
"+" - a huge world, great graphics and design, a large number of thoughtful dungeons and side quests, huge bosses and spectacular fights with them, new items that add completely new elements to the gameplay mechanics, Midna, great music (remake of Lost Woods theme: cry: echo nostalgia) ... (writing for a very long time)
"-" - the plot is weaker than in Wind Waker, the subjuges are still not as thought out as in the ocarina (there are a couple of situations when, in order to return to the beginning, you need to use Occoo ), I would like more dungeons, there are no Gerudos and Sheikas in the game, the main quest is too short, the absence of many long-loved items
Verdict: the time is over for Ocarina of Time, this is the game that fans will refer to as something sacred from now on, a living classic, an ideal that is unlikely to be achieved soon.

D
Di 18.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b],
for prime respect, although there are all 110%, if the other comrades are so easily scattered in dozens ...: wink:

g
gamer23 18.07.21

MGS3 9.3
+ excellent, intricate, great plot, stunning videos and characters, long duration of the game, this is exactly the game that can be called art.
-It is really difficult to call it a game, the gameplay is too sluggish here.

I
IronDan 18.07.21

Lost Planet (Xbox360): 8.2 out of 10

+ Great action. Nice graphics. Quite good plot inserts on the engine. Boss battles.
- A bit monotonous gameplay. General arcadeness.

Dead Rising (Xbox360): 9.0 out of 10

+ Zombies. Lots of Zombies! There are many ways to kill them! Excellent videos on the engine.
- Dumb plot. The inability to persist anywhere. Linking gameplay to game time.

Saints Row (Xbox360): 7.5 out of 10

+ quality GTA clone. good graphics, physics.
- high-quality clone of GTA. too few fresh ideas.

Gears of War (Xbox360): 9.9 out of 10

+ no comments.
- short, contagion. the plot ends at the most interesting place.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii): 9.5 out of 10

+ great storyline. cool design of the world and heroes. high duration.
- the graphics could be more technologically advanced.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox360): 4.0 out of 10

+ there are tons of Sonic characters here.
- poor graphics, poor gameplay, unrealistic complexity, dumb camera, stupid controls.

Need for Speed ​​Carbon (Xbox360): 6.0 out of 10

+ good story cuts. vehicle tuning.
- I've already seen this game three times. no significant differences.

r
rodion 18.07.21

Sin and Punishment: Tsumi to Batsu (N64) 9.5 / 10
"+" - great design a la Vagrant Story, 30 minutes of carbon monoxide, varied gameplay, great graphics, interesting bosses, side scrolling levels, different difficulty levels, high replayability.
"-" - the game never came out in English, it's too short.
Verdict: the best shooter on the rails, unrivaled ideal. Treasure knows a lot about shooter: wink:
Gunstar Heroes (Genesis) 10/10:
"+" - improved throughout Contra 3: Alien Wars, great graphics and design, a bunch of different weapons, varied gameplay, varied bosses, 3 difficulty levels, 2x multiplayer, high replayability.
"-" - not noticed
Verdict: one of the 2 best side-scrolling shooters,
Contra 3: Alien Wars (Super Probotector in Europe) (SNES) 10/10
"+" - another immortal classic from Treasure, the best game in the series, great bosses, the ability to carry weapons in 2 hands, varied gameplay, 3 difficulty levels: D, and a bunch of nice little things, 2x gameplay, high replayability.
"-" - was not noticed.
Verdict: We are waiting for Konami to release it on the Virtual Console.
Ikaruga (DC (japan only), GC) 10/10:
"+" - the best shooter on airplanes, new gameplay mechanics associated with the introduction of 2 types of shields, original bosses, 2x multiplayer, 3 difficulty levels, perfect balance, such games have been around for a long time there was no 8), high replayability.
"-" - shooters from Treasure rarely have any drawbacks, this shooter is no exception.
Verdict: Half-dead classic, the best representative of its genre, everyone to play.

D
Di 18.07.21

I will add to the piggy bank on the topic of Zelda, for the uninformed, since not only new games are evaluated here:

Zelda: Wind Waker 9.5 out of 10 (GC)

+ excellent graphics and design, a huge world, a large number of side quests, an interesting plot, cool muses. decoration, water-water-and more water!

- for many, sea travel seems to be long and empty, the graphic style can put off

Zelda: Majora's Mask 9.9 of 10 (N64, available on GC)

+ design of everything and everyone, the formula of three days, which allowed to "revive" the game world, which does not look "frozen" - for the first time in the series, a great variety of complex, interesting and long side quests connected with each other, characters, serious plot motives, good dungeon design , a unique atmosphere (you need to play it), a bright game world, all the classic Zeld music. Topics. A holistic and very thoughtful creation

- an old Okarinov graphics engine, some boring in several places of the main quest

V
Vigi 18.07.21

[color = red] Project Gotham Racing 3 [/ color] (XBOX360): 9/10
"for" - a large number of licensed tracks and cars, Ferrari, top-level graphics, long to pass
"against" - did not play in the previous parts , but played in the Gran Turismo series, so in many aspects the game is inferior to

[color = red] Final Fantasy 10 [/ color] (PS2): 8.5 / 10
"for" - high-quality graphics at the time, good design, chubaka, gameplay , a good system of increasing characteristics, the videos are super !, a huge world
"against" - sometimes the textures just kill, zayaby .... pumping, too boring, the same opponents, whose current coloring is changing ...

[color = red] GRAW [ / color] (XBOX360): 9/10
Pros - one of the first 360 games, so the graphics for me were just brilliantly super-awesome, great gameplay, various locations, not stupid partners
. Cons - I don't really like war games, some missions are very boring, there is no steering equipment for wheels, turned it on again recently, current after GoW, the game seemed very shitty in terms of graphics

D
Di 18.07.21

Eternal Darkness 9 out of 10 (GC)
+ good, unusual plot, excellent finds with "booze", a large number of available characters, excellent sound design, excellent design of many locations, combat system, interface, system of magic runes, atmosphere, in general - fascinating gameplay

- far from the best graphics (the "sins of youth" of the project - originally developed for the N64), flaws in the design of some chapters