3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 18.07.21 12:39 am

Your rating for the GAME

Not bad idea.

Gears of War 9.7 out of 10
+ gorgeous online features, amazing depth of gameplay, excellent graphics, gorgeous sound, great characters.

-not disclosed storyline.

Lost Planet 9.0 out of 10
+ excellent plot, wonderful videos and post-production, gorgeous soundtrack, epic, transcendental beauty of graphics, no less transcendental maturity, excellent multiplayer, addictive action.
- almost arcade, shallow gameplay, short duration of the game, technical conventions like objects often and openly disappearing from the screen.
246 Comments
Sort by:
B
Big boss 18.07.21

Fahrenheit-9.5 / 10 - after this game I began to believe in the gaming industry

g
gojira 18.07.21

Resik 4 is just awesome! 9.5 out of 10!
+:
Leon Kenedy (a sense of humor, coolness and looks too: up :)
Zoo (so that zombimans don't talk there)
Zoo (bossy)
Persians (Ada is super sexy, Luis Sera is super humor, Sallazar is how his Leon makes him angry just with scream, Krauser-he has not yet reached him, but I already want to fight, Ashley-she has nothing but squeaky)
Count
Baton teping
Draiv
Atmosphere
-:
In some places, overestimated complexity

b
b4nd1t00 18.07.21

current INTO finished the last boss and with it the Jeers of the Thief. I bet 95 out of 100 for the game. It's almost perfect. there are small minor flaws - but they are insignificant against the background of the wow effect.
at first I abandoned the game because it seemed rather stupid, but after seeing the development of the plot and a couple of interlevel inserts, I realized that this is a Hollywood movie put on a Ferd persona shooter. the gameplay is hurricane despite the leisurely movement. ai super. it's nice to kill, you always want to kill everyone, because it's wildly interesting.))) graphics are just a separate conversation - the level of detail is amazing. I think that only with the release of Anril something like that will appear, now there are no competitors on consoles. when you play, you wonder: how is this frail little box girl able to draw such a thing? there are no brakes in the game, in any case I did not notice. at every step in the world of sulfur, the titanic work of developers is visible, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. respect and respect to the epics - they did something that cannot be described in words.

r
rodion 18.07.21

Shadow of the Colossus 8.6 / 10:
"+" - Great design of the Colossus, various locations, high-quality scripted scenes, more or less accurate physics, in some places a great atmosphere, a masterpiece soundtrack, the language spoken by the characters (like some old dialect of Japanese) , several interesting finds in the gameplay, great horse animation, interesting character designs, great ending
"-" - A terrible camera (such a feeling that I'm in the 96th year, by God, almost Super Mario 64 some: crazy:), which 60% of the time necessarily show not what is happening with the hero, but what is happening with enemy, unresponsive control, some heterogeneity of absolutely everything, for example, in some places the difficulty is quite high, in some places the horror is so low, sometimes the next Colossus blows the roof, and sometimes there is a feeling of deja vu, some physics glitches, frequent braking, with the exception of the Colossi in the game, everything is very low-poly, terrible water and effects, and a bunch of minor problems with graphics and not only with it, at least a strange animation of the protagonist, well, people do not move like that: crazy:, lack of variety of tasks (that would Tiam Aiko made a full-fledged epic game in a swing with Twilight Princesses in the Aiko universe)
Verdict: A masterpiece in less than 5 minutes. The most amazing thing is that the game is spoiled by the little things, if not for them, the game would have been 10. Developers can wish that they would approach their next game like Nintendo and polish things that many teams often ignore, or do not want to devote to them Attention. And Sony will learn how to promote games to the masses.

E
Exost 18.07.21

[b] gamer1122 [/ b], Whose BOT? pranksters damn it!
Command and conker tiberium pile 8/10 good old rts!
Fahrenheit 8.5 / 10 like this, well, beautiful, plot, but the omicron is better ... Was

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Gothic 3 8.5 / 10 I'll make a reservation at once score after 3 patches: twisted:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

N3 Ninety nine nights 7.5 monotonous ...

X
Xopek 18.07.21

God of War 9.0 / 10
+ This is SPARTA !!! 100% Hit ... very addictive gameplay, great graphics ... perfect blockbuster!
- No plot, no elaborate characters, no soul :(

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] Final Fantasy X [/ b] - 10/10
+
emotional and thoughtful plot, interesting characters, beautiful music and design / graphics. Interesting gameplay, well-thought-out and balanced combat system.
-
Tidus at the beginning seemed like a complete sucker.

[b] Lost Odyssey [/ b] - 9/10
+
A stunning unique protagonist and his story, emotional plot, interesting characters, masterpiece music and beautiful design / graphics. Interesting gameplay, well-thought-out and balanced combat system.
-
There are few surprises in the plot for the finale. Lack of samons and limit breaks.

[b] Blue Dragon [/ b] - 9/10
+ Stunning visual style and graphics, funny stylized animation, an innovative system of nonrandom encounters and combat system, beautiful music, many unexpected moments in the second half of the game. A wonderful system of samons. Kind children's story.
-
Unbalanced combat system, lack of tactics, "diluted introduction"

[b] Halo 3 [/ b] - 10/10
+
Variable and very elaborate gameplay. A well-developed AI. Excellent graphics and art design, excellent physics, interesting plot, beautiful music, wonderful multiplayer, 4x co-op.
-
no

[b] Resident Evil 4 [/ b] (Wii) - 10/10
+
Deep, well-developed, innovative gameplay, interesting plot, excellent design and graphics, excellent animation, well-chosen soundtrack and sounds, many unexpected moments, great atmosphere, convenient controls when playing with a Cuban pad. there are levels for Hell, 20 hours of gameplay.
-
no

[b] Gears of War [/ b] - 8.5 / 10
+
beautiful graphics, beautiful art design, interesting gameplay, good music, interesting ending.
-
flat gameplay - a lot of repetitions, few unexpected moments, almost complete absence of a plot, buggy multiplayer, the main character is a tree.

[b] Gears of War 2 [/ b] - 10/10
+
A well-developed variable gameplay, an excellent plot, there are snot, various epic locations, interesting opponents, the main character has evolved into an interesting character who has feelings. Excellent soundtrack.

- a
couple of bugs in multiplayer.

[b] Super Mario Galaxy [/ b] - 10/10
+
Well-developed and very varied gameplay, space and fabulous atmosphere at the same time, wonderful music, convenient controls.
-
Adventure elements and the Sunshine sandbox are gone, Mario no longer says "Oki-docks" :(

[b] The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess [/ b] - 10/10
+ Amazing
gameplay.
Midna is awesome.
Stunning dungeons and temples, beautiful soundtrack and art design, cute graphics. powerful atmosphere.
-
No

[b] Kameo [/ b] - 9/10
+
Powerful art design and graphics, interesting action-adventure gameplay. Epic Soundtrack, Great Atmosphere
-
Sometimes the gameplay gets too simplistic.

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem [/ b] - 10/10
+
Delightful plot, refined atmosphere of horror in the style of Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe, interesting gameplay, wonderful system of mind and magic, masterpiece music.
-
no

[b] Metroid Prime [/ b] - 10/10
+
Unique gameplay, unique atmosphere, stunning world, correct implementation of controls, great music. best bosses ever
-
no

[b] Mass Effect [/ b] - 10/10
+
Great story, which became the gameplay. An unexpected ending, stunning art design and graphics, a variety of story planets, a good combat system. Powerful atmosphere of sai fai to star wars.
-
monotonous colonist bases on sidequest planets

[b] Metal Gear Solid 4 [/ b] - 9/10
+
Dear beautiful cutscenes, not a game, but a movie, convenient controls, sometimes very interesting gameplay. Epic.
-
often very primitive gameplay, average introduction, no bosses in the plot plan, primitive graphics in the gameplay, blunt ending. Boring briefings.

[b] Fable II [/ b] - 10/10
+
Excellent simulation of life, good combat / magic systems, fairy tale atmosphere, English humor, beautiful design and graphics, beautiful soundtrack.
-
No

[b] Tomb Raider Legend [/ b] (Xbox360) - 8/10
+
Cheerful gameplay, Lara looks beautiful and beautifully animated, melodic music, an interesting plot, convenient controls
- the
primitiveness of all gameplay elements is too simplistic and corridor, the plot ends at the most interesting place. Cheap screensavers.

[b] Tomb Raider Anniversary (Remake) [/ b] (Xbox360 / PS2) - 8.5 / 10
+ Interesting gameplay - wonderful huge non-corridor locations to explore, beautiful art design and graphics, good animation.
-
Poor screensavers, bad soundtrack

[b] Tomb Raider Underworld [/ b] - 9/10
+
Sophisticated adventure and platforming gameplay, gorgeous locations, beautiful graphics and art design, good screensavers, great atmosphere, great soundtrack, normal combat system, unexpected new abilities of Lara.
-
bugs in control and camera. dangling ending

T
Timsonic 18.07.21

Hmm)) cool topic)

[b] DEVIL MAY CRY 3 [/ b] [u] 9.0 [/ u] (I remove 1 point for difficulty)))

Everything is super) drive, music, weapons, atmosphere, enemies, videos: mrgreen : Maybe the graphics are like that, but you don't look at it)

[b] DEVIL MAY CRY 4 [/ b] [u] 8.5 [/ u] (1.5 points for the difficulty and for a small number of weapons from Dante: sad :)

I will only note the minuses - it's too easy ... and Dante has 3 weapons - the same cat fucked up: sad:
Everything else (especially graphics and design) is at HEIGHT!

[b] GOD OF WAR 1, 2 [/ b] [u] 10.0 [/ u]

Everything is SUPER! NO MINUSES! : flowers:: encore:: beer:

[b] GOD HAND [/ b] [u] 9.0 [/ u] (I remove 1 point for graphics)

+ OST, boevka, humor, design, videos, enemies, voice acting
- graphics like this behold, design saves

V
Voldo 18.07.21

So far, I will only rate my favorite games and franchises:

[b] Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3/4 [/ b] - 9.5 / 10

[b] Resident Evil 1/2 [/ b] - 9.5 / 10
[ b] Resident Evil 3 [/ b] - 8/10
[b] Resident Evil 4 [/ b] - 10/10
[b] Resident Evil Code Veronica [/ b] - 8.5 / 10

[b] Silent Hill 1 / 2/3 [/ b] - 9/10
[b] Silent Hill The Room [/ b] - 7/10
[b] Silent Hill Origins [/ b] - 7.5 / 10

[b] Final Fantasy X [ / b] - 9.5 / 10
[b] Final Fantasy XII [/ b] - 9/10

[b] Devil May Cry 1/3 [/ b] - 9/10

[b] God of War [/ b] - 9/10
[b] God of War 2 [/ b] - 9.5 / 10

[b] Half-Life 1/2 [/ b] - 10/10

[b] Mafia [/ b] - 9.5 / 10

[b] Neverwinter Nights [/ b] - 10/10

[b] Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic [/ b] - 9.5 / 10
[b] Star Wars KOTOR 2 [/ b] - 8.5 / 10

[b] Diablo 1/2 [/ b] - 9 ,

5/10 [b] ICO [/ b] - 9/10

[b] Shadow of the Colossus [/ b] - 9.5 / 10

PS If PE4 has a higher score than MGS3, it doesn't mean that I like the rezik better. I share the concepts of "favorite game" and "best game".

[quote name = "ACE"] Metal Gear Solid 4 - 9/10 [/ quote]

I remember in the relevant topic you wrote that the game is a maximum of 8 points ....

f
fist_exe 18.07.21

I hate ratings, but if this is the case

The Darkness - [b] 10/10 [/ b]
+ atmosphere, atmosphere, atmosphere
- like a shooter game, nothing, but who cares?

Mass Effect - [b] 10/10 [/ b]
+ atmosphere, atmosphere, atmosphere
- not looking for

Viking - [b] 9/10 [/ b]
+ Vikings, epic, sieges
- boring between sieges

Mirror's Edge - [b] 9/10 [/ b]
+ design, freedom, skyscrapers
- enemies of the

Tomb Raider Underworld - [b] 9/10 [/ b]
+ locations, lara, Vikings: D
- shootouts, camera

Too Human - [b] 9/10 [/ b]
+ Vikings, crazy drive, setting
- minor errors

Pure - [b] 9/10 [/ b]
+ EVERYTHING that is in the game
- if you play for a long time, it gets boring.

Lost Odyssey - [b] 9- / 10 [/ b]
+ MUSIC, characters, design
- well, I don't know what to eat, but I can't say much. The villain?

Dead Space - [b] 10/10 [/ b]
+ everything in general
- I don’t know of those, mb plot?

Ya objective, yeah 8)

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] Voldo [/ b], I thought that since I went through mgc4 3 times in a row at my own request (and the previous parts weren't enough for me), it means that the game still hooked, well, and there is so much slag around that I bet MGs4 8ku will be blasphemy: roll:
in general, I like MGs1,2,3 and the remake on the cube is more like it, but MGC4 would not let go. the game (film) is cool and complete garbage at the same time.

[b] Ninja Gaiden II [/ b] - 10/10
+
Excellent gameplay, the best combat system in slashers, powerful AI, interesting levels and opponents, beautiful art design, interesting atmosphere, good music. Excellent varied and numerous bosses. Cruelty, a lot of blood, a high level of difficulty is achieved by the mind and abilities of the enemies, and not stupidly by increasing the XP of opponents with zero AI.
-
sometimes the graphics are too primitive

[b] Too Human [/ b] - 9/10
+
Amazing gameplay, unique setting, beautiful music, good graphics. beautiful models of the main characters. interesting plot
-
very little plot, sometimes looks pathetic, curve animation

[b] Heavenly Sword [/ b] - 8.5 / 10
+
Amazing character of Nariko, beautiful art design and graphics, Kai super, interesting gameplay. emotional sad plot: cry: beautiful music
-
primitive combat system, short game, prolonged final boss

[b] Devil May Cry 4 [/ b] - 4/10
+
Amazing graphics and beautiful design
-
poor gameplay, poor combat system, poor plot, poor characters, little music, repetitive bosses, no AI, few types of opponents, few weapons, little combos - 30 pieces on Nero and Dante against almost five hundred (500) combos from Ryu Hayabusa from ninja gaiden 2 - awesome hack, kapkom)

[b] Uncharted [/ b] - 5/10
+
awesome beautiful jungle. good music
- a
primitive adventure and platforming element, endless primitive firefights, uninteresting opponents and weapons, non-interactive corridor locations, average animation, poor graphics in enclosed spaces, poor water, oil-covered heroes. color palette "death to epileptics"

[b] Bioshock [/ b] - 5/10
+
Beautiful art design, good atmosphere
-
poor plot, clipped Deus Ex / System Shock gameplay, bad animation, horrible hero models, lack of balance, linearity.

[b] The Darkness [/ b] - 8/10
+
Excellent plot, interesting characters, beautiful music, interesting gameplay, interesting abilities of the hero
-
The gameplay merges in the second half of the game, primitive locations

V
Voldo 18.07.21

[b] Onimusha Warlords [/ b] - 9/10
[b] Onimusha 2 Samurai's Destiny [/ b] - 7/10
[b] Onimusha 3 Demon Siege [/ b] - 8.5 / 10
[b] Onimusha Dawn of Dreams [/ b] - 8/10

[b] Parasite Eve 1/2 [/ b] - 8.5 / 10

[b] Bully [/ b] - 9/10

[b] Fatal Frame 3 The Tormented [/ b] - 8/10

[b] GTA 3 / Vice City / San Andreas [/ b] - 8.5 / 10
[b] GTA 4 [/ b] - 9/10

[b] Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [/ b ] - 8.5 / 10

[b] Fahrenheit [/ b] - 9/10

[b] Halo: Combat Evolved [/ b] - 9/10

[b] Max Payne 1/2 [/ b] - 9/10

[b] Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher's Bay [/ b] - 9.5 / 10

[b] Vietcong [/ b] - 9.5 / 10

[b] Black [/ b] - 8.5 / 10

[ b] Haunting Ground [/ b] - 7.5 / 10

[b] Unreal Tournament 3 [/ b] - 8/10

[b] Killzone [/ b] - 5/10

M
Madnfs 18.07.21

Tomb Raider Underworld - [b] 9.5 / 10 [/ b]
[b] Pros: [/ b]
plot, Larka, puzzles, design, graphics
[b] Cons: [/ b] Legendary
shootout

- [b] 0/10 [/ b]
[b] Pros: [/ b]
none
[b] Cons: [/ b]
everything (starting with the curves of the developers' hands that could turn Unreal Engine 3 into Unreal Engine 2)

o
old_osam 18.07.21

del

o
old_osam 18.07.21

MGS 1 - 8
MGS 2 - 100
mgs 3 - 9
mgs ops - 9
mgs 4 - 8

Onimusha - 8
Onimusha 2 - 10
Onimusha 3 - 8

Dino crisis - 10
Dino crisis 2 - 9

o
old_osam 18.07.21

girs of shchae - 2 out of 10

H
Hater 18.07.21

Tomb Raider [original] 10/10
Game icon, breakthrough in the

Resident Evil genre [original] 10/10
Game icon, breakthrough in

Final Fantasy VII 10/10
Game icon, breakthrough in

Gran Turismo 10/10
Game icon, breakthrough in genre

Metal Gear Solid [original] 10/10
Game icon, a breakthrough in the

Crash Bandicoot genre 10/10
Icon icon :)

ICO 10/10
Icon, among a heap of identical games like a breath of fresh air

Shadow of the Colossus 10/10
Icon, among a heap identical games like a breath of fresh air

Silent Hill 2 10/10
Icon of the genre and video games in general

Grand Theft Auto 3 10/10
Icon of games, a breakthrough in the genre

Little Big Planet 10/10
A very bold and original release in the time of

Tetris shooters
Game icon

X
Xopek 18.07.21

MGS1 - 10
MGS2 - 9.5
MGS3 - 9.3
MGS4 - 9.0
MGS: PO - 7.5
And here for you: razz:

X
XPEH 18.07.21

Well, I will not remember the classics, I will appreciate what is fresh in my memory

Kameo - 9.7
Conker - 9.5
Ninja Gaiden Black - 9.7
Ninja Gaiden 2 - 9.8
Blue Dragon - 9.5
DoA4 - 8.5
Orange Box - 6 (HL2 - 4, Portal - 8)
Eternal Sonata - 8.2
Sonic 2006 .. uh .. well, I'm a fan of Sonic .. in short, subjectively - 8, objectively - 5, there would be no bugs, there would be 10
Ass's Creed - 5
Dark Sector - 8.3
Lost Odyssey - 8.7
GTA4 - 8
Darkness - 9
Bioshock - 7.5
Gears of War - 8.5
DragonBall Z - 7.5
Halo 3 - 7
Stranglehold - 8.2
Gears of War 2 - 9.3
Fable 2 - 9.4