3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 18.07.21 12:39 am

Your rating for the GAME

Not bad idea.

Gears of War 9.7 out of 10
+ gorgeous online features, amazing depth of gameplay, excellent graphics, gorgeous sound, great characters.

-not disclosed storyline.

Lost Planet 9.0 out of 10
+ excellent plot, wonderful videos and post-production, gorgeous soundtrack, epic, transcendental beauty of graphics, no less transcendental maturity, excellent multiplayer, addictive action.
- almost arcade, shallow gameplay, short duration of the game, technical conventions like objects often and openly disappearing from the screen.
246 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xopek 18.07.21

Now, in an amazing way in this thread I will go through the domestic (almost) game development :)
So I wanted to see 2 new (almost) action developments just now ...

[b] You Are Empty (Mandel ArtPlains / DigitalSprayStudios / 1C) [/ b] 7/10
+ Very high-quality environment design, a little monotonous, but very grotesque, mediocre graphics, old-school gameplay ...
- Problems with music, again graphics, rather boring gameplay ...
More: I always thought it was a clone Painkiller, but the gameplay of YAE is much less "meaty"
Despite this, everything in the game can really be played, and even interesting to play ... it turned out to be an action game of average hands, but for an action made in Russia it is very good ... get your 7/10

[b] Instinct (Newtonic Studio / DigitalSprayStudios / NDGames) [/ b] 7.5 / 10
+ Interesting characters (corresponding to real people), cool voice acting and diologues (joke with the walkie-talkie and the shitty work of mobile operators smiled), good graphics (blur, Blur, Blur), varied and high-quality gameplay ...
- High system requirements, indoor level design is at the FEAR level, the plot is made in the best traditions of Tom Clancy ...
More: The game has a kind of graphic comic mode that includes strange cell effects -shading ... why it was done is absolutely incomprehensible :?
Again, Instinct is a game that is interesting to play ... and which does not feel sick after five minutes of playing, for our action games this is really progress ... so the guys are great ... 7.5

L
Lain 18.07.21

Indigo Prophecy
A wonderful plot got a taste of the new gameplay, and probably the only game where you make your own ass: D The
game of 10 balls is probably the best you ever played.

q
qdash 18.07.21

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition - Knowing Rockstar and their talent for giving their games a great vibe, as a racing fan I just felt a must to check out Midnight Club. If we compare MC with NFS, then in terms of playability, both games are approximately on the same level, Rockstar has not brought anything beyond the new to the genre, we have already seen all this in the same NFS many times. Meanwhile, fans of racing may well even like the game. The topic of street racing itself is already so hackneyed that it would be incredibly difficult to do something masterpiece. I would say so, [b] it is not the presence of any Pontiac GTO of the 60s in the game that is important, but the PLEASURE of driving a Pontiac GTO in this very game. [/ B] This is what distinguishes excellent games from good and good from average. There is no doubt that Midnight Club is a good game But this creation cannot be called a masterpiece or even a super hit. 7.5 / 10

K
Koaan89 18.07.21

Silent Hill 3 (PC) 7,5 / 10
"+" - Great music, great graphics, the atmosphere of Silent Hill, improved management.
"-" - "Flat" characters, weak plot, strong emphasis on action.

FEAR (PC) 8,5 / 10
"+" - Smart opponents, great graphics, good music and sound, beautiful, dynamic skirmishes.
"-" - Weak plot, not scary to play, monotonous level design.

Vagrant Story (PSone) 10/10
"+" - An interesting plot, well-designed characters, excellent (for PSone) graphics, good music, addictive gameplay.
"-" - Not detected.

Fable - The Lost Chapters (PC) 9/10
"+" - Constantly changing main character, interesting, living world, addictive gameplay, good graphics and music, beautiful battles.
"-" - Weak plot, small size of locations, unstable frame rate.

Fahrenheit (PC) 9.5 / 10
"+" - Unique gameplay, interesting plot, well-crafted characters, amazing music, great atmosphere.
"-" - Weak graphics.

Final Fantasy VIII (PSone, PC) 9/10
"+" - Strong storyline, live characters, addictive gameplay, beautiful music (Eyes on Me - SUPER!) And CG videos, spectacular battles.
"-" - Overcomplicated equipment system.

0042 18.07.21

[b] Pro Evolution Soccer 6 [/ b] 5 out of 5: up:
"+" A find for fans of footsims. : wink:
"-" They are not in the printer. Well, there is no lich Konami on the names of the players. : |

q
qdash 18.07.21

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks - this is exactly what Midway should have done, because they did not have enough energy for fundamental changes in fighting games in the MK universe, therefore it was necessary ... but what is needed, it was just necessary to release a similar game in order to support remaining and orderly hungry fans. The result is a good beat em 'up that can help pass the time until the next part of the game is released. It's not Devil May Cry or God Of War, of course, but those who are really into the MK atmosphere will appreciate the game. The undoubted advantage is the possibility of joint passage and a bunch of all sorts of secrets, for the sake of which you want to play the game over and over again. 8/10

Might & Magic 6 is the game that opened a new era in the M&M series. The NWC have done just a great job, starting with the creation of an engine that allows you to show on the map in real time just a huge number of enemies and NPCs at the same time, ending with the addition of new elements previously absent in the M&M series. Most importantly, NWC managed to transfer the atmosphere of "Might and Magic" to "true 3D" and provide the game with an excellent storyline that takes you to new previously unseen locations. What is especially encouraging during the passage of M & M6 is the possibility of free movement throughout Erathia, which makes the game non-linear. All in all, M & M6 has taken the first-person RPG genre to a new level, becoming the benchmark for this subtype of RPG. A masterpiece that neither the NWC themselves nor their followers could surpass.

R
ReDoX 18.07.21

So, here's:

Gears of War - 7.0
+ The graph and special effects
- sucks, the gameplay is monotonous, everything is the same length and the whole game, it's boring for the 3rd act of

Call of Duty 3 - 5.0
+ Melee, gafic, destructible physics (for the first time in this series, IMHO), special effects, very large-scale and beautiful battles, but boring
-Ormandia again, which has already got it, nothing fundamentally new

SC DA - 8.5
+ Graphics, fresh gameplay, emphasis on the plot, as in MGS, gameplay, different levels, etc. .d.
- Popsovenkaya, they took a lot of things from the MGS, short.

IMHO.

T
TduT 18.07.21

Silent Hunter 3 8 10
+ Realistic gameplay, beautiful water and fire, flexible difficulty level
- Sometimes monotony is enough

g
ghostman 18.07.21

Resident Evil 4 (Biohazard 4, PC) - 8,5 / 10
+ Luxurious gameplay, interesting plot, good sound, music, interesting bonuses (the game mode for Hell pleased).
- Old graphics (there will be a patch), videos of poor quality.

* Olessia * 18.07.21

[b] Neverwinter Night 2 [/ b] - 9/10

[color = # FF0000] + [/ color] return to the D & D tradition / plot / gameplay / music / graphics / controls / game hooks /
[color = # FF0000] - [/ color] small locations / long waited for the Russian patch: evil:

[quote name = "[dD]": 3trjnin9]
[b] Might & Magic 6 [/ b] - a game that opened a new era in the M&M series. The NWC has done just a great job, starting with the creation of an engine that allows you to show on the map in real time just a huge number of enemies and NPCs at the same time, ending with the addition of new elements previously absent in the games of the M&M series. Most importantly, NWC managed to transfer the atmosphere of "Might and Magic" to "true 3D" and provide the game with an excellent storyline that takes you to new previously unseen locations. What is especially encouraging during the passage of M & M6 is the possibility of free movement throughout Erathia, which makes the game non-linear. All in all, M & M6 has taken the first-person RPG genre to a new level, becoming the benchmark for this subtype of RPG. A masterpiece that neither the NWC themselves nor their followers could surpass. [/ Quote]

Oh yeah! For me, this game is love forever:

[color = # FF0000] + [/ color] plot / gameplay / graphics (at that time) / music / combat system / huge, completely open for exploration, world / our all HOMM in 3 D / the presence of secret locations, buttons, panels / thoughtfulness of the world to the smallest detail (read at least a description of this or that weapon)
[color = # FF0000] - [/ color] without fig tips you will pass :)

Maybe I'm not objective, but [b] Might & Magic 6 [/ b] - 10/10

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] BulletWitch (XBOX360) - 8/10 [/ b]: gigi:

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] ICO (PS2) - 95% [/ b]

X
Xopek 18.07.21

[b] Paragraph 78 (Gaijin / 1C) - 2/10 [/ b]
+ I did not particularly notice, but you can play somehow ...
- Curved graphics, terrible coldness and unoptimization, lack of plot (video inserts from the film are absolutely out of topic ), curve physics (hello Ageia, it is, by the way, in Gears of War :)), shortness (completed in 3 hours), monotony ... etc.

[b] Summary: [/ b] If you liked film, do not buy yourself a game, do not spoil the impression ... And in general I do not recommend the game to anyone ...

ps Do not look at me like that, just Russian shooters are my hobby :)

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] Shadow of The Colossus (PS2) - 95% [/ b]

b
b4nd1t00 18.07.21

current INTO finished passing halo 2 on tristashisyastom. I put 9.5 - this is an uber shooter for sure. one of the greats as half, doom, wolf.
+ the master chief is cool, weapons, open spaces, transport, various locations, non-acidic ai, two-handed shooting, bright, very good graphics at that time (480p!) Well, I forgot to read it from opupeniya.
- little plot, strange under-bosses, a sharp change in the difficulty level towards the end of the game, some locations have to fly - you can't really see anything.

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 (PS2 / PC) - 100% [/ b]

I
IS 18.07.21

I am very dissatisfied with the assessment in the country Kameo games
Hell, because of this, I even stopped to read it
shortly - of - schedule geympley field with trolls, Vodicka, turn into different animals
against ... can bother
Score - 8.0 out of 10, and not 7.5 as some smart guys think

B
BARSIK 18.07.21

MAFIA. + picking up a joystick, you will wake up only after the finale. Bright characters, powerful atmosphere, the effect of being inside the film, a heartbreaking finale, a masterpiece.
- short, linear, average graph ... but all the disadvantages are leveled by the atmosphere of the game.

CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK
+ graph (at that time), sound, atmosphere, gameplay, Diesel: D plot ...
- insignificant 8)
HALO
+ hurricane action, ai strong - you can't pass legends: twisted:, transport, weapons, scope of action, music .... halo2 is weaker ...
- linear, the gameplay is

boring with monotony ... PGR2
+ graph, Moscow + Russian radio stations, you sweat for platinum, live super, more alive than PGR3 ...
-weak damage , physics is not very, real ,,
OUTLAW WOLLEYBALL
+ Fucking humor, comedy club characters, gambling gameplay, boobs ... live ...
-unpopular ... not deservedly: cry:
COD 2
+ you are a soldier! : D atmosphere, evuk, locations, Stalingrad, winter, live with the Germans to play, just a balm :-D they learn Russian mat, they swear too ... :-D COD3 is more boring ..
- live for 8 people.
FNR 3
+ graphs, gameplay, tactical and technical data of the fighter affect the gameplay, the choice of strategy and tactics, live, sound, language, you can create a fighter similar to yourself: D -
flaws in the gameplay, there is nowhere to put money in a single ...
CONDEMNED
+ atmosphere, voice acting, in some places really scary ...
-the graph is indistinct, boring gameplay ...
good for now. I don’t rate it, it’s not the point ...

o
ok 18.07.21

As promised, my view of the Game.

[b] SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS [/ b] (PS2)

A 2005 game that showed what can be created when a team of very talented people is working. The game is a masterpiece.
[To paraphrase Anton Chekhov] Everything should be perfect in a masterpiece. The Shadow of the Colossus is beautiful in everything.

1. The plot.
Self-sacrifice in the name of a loved one. It can no longer be trite. There is no traditional happy ending here.
The whole story is told by the creators very briefly, nothing more. On the other hand, there are still questions. Needless to say, the brevity you yourself know whose close relative. We were given the opportunity to think out everything ourselves, to use our imagination.

2. The main character.
The protagonist does not look like a pumped-up superman. He even has a rather fragile physique, we can say that he is inconspicuous and does not have any characteristic external signs, he is ordinary,
which does not prevent him from being cute for the player.
He immediately disposes to himself - his goal is good. And the more unexpected the denouement.
Gg helps horse Agro. I have never seen such horses. He's great. He has a wonderful mane. Animated in a great way.

3. Colossi.
It is useless to describe in words. But once you see it, you will definitely not forget. They are stunningly beautiful. You don't even need to make discounts on "outdated" hardware. They are huge (most), they have fur on their bodies, they look alive.
Every creature is a challenge. From the beginning, find an approach to him, climb in, find weak points and kill. It sounds complicated, but in practice everything goes through almost without difficulty.
Completing Colossus against the clock in Hard mode is what might not be the easiest bonus.
Favorite - flying over the sands and a fish.

4. Atmosphere.
This is not an empty word here.
Throughout the game, the feeling of sadness and loneliness does not leave. Still, only Mr. and Agro in a huge, beautiful world and no one else, complete silence.
We are allowed to feel the wind while flying on the colossus, to feel the bottomlessness of the lake when the colossus-fish goes to dive. We are offered to walk through the forest, desert, climb in the mountains.
Add some nice music here.

Games like this are rare; a work of art that makes you empathize and admire. Therefore, I will not give any ratings. In this case, this is not appropriate. Art doesn't need numbers. The main goal is to evoke emotions. And all those rough edges that can be suddenly encountered (for example, sometimes a camera escaping from control) is not even capable of spoiling the impression one iota.
In terms of duration-plot-atmosphere-gameplay, SOTC is an example of those few truly great games. A stage in the development of video games.

and, lastly, a wonderful cover of a pirate disc.

[url = http: //www.freeimagehosting.net/] [img] http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6329593a85.jpg [/ img] [/ url]

g
gamer1122 18.07.21

I played in:
Midnight Club 3
finally messy gruzitsa long count is much worse than in the Carboniferous

by resident evil 4 Nitsche so the schedule is almost like on a computer power on the computer smoothed better

gran turismo 4

Count Nitsche so stupid race current

the GTA VICE's STORIES

finally thawed graphics on a computer sananders much better

ryalnaya current game Count worse than on computer