3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViieeS 20.07.21 01:57 am

Help me remember the name of the game

in the year 2009 I read in a mania about a rather interesting game.
concept: the gameplay is not initially known to the player and must be groped by typing ... I remember screenshots in black and white and another warning that if you plan to play this game, do not read the review further, because describes the gameplay.
interested in the name and fate of the project ...
120 Comments
Sort by:
S
SairusVirus 20.07.21

[b] ViieeS [/ b],
The gameplay of the game is to find the gameplay by typing, in the end you realize that you have been playing some kind of game all this time. This is the conclusion from the description) Modified on January 30, 2012 by the user SairusVirus

a
aden 20.07.21

[quote name = "ViieeS"] in the year 2009 I read in a mania about a rather interesting game.
concept: the gameplay is not initially known to the player and must be groped by typing ... I remember screenshots in black and white and another warning that if you plan to play this game, do not read the review further, because describes the gameplay.
I'm interested in the name and fate of the project ... [/ quote]
I don't remember exactly, but is this not a variation on the theme of the red cap?

V
ViieeS 20.07.21

[b] SairusVirus [/ b],
forest.

[quote name = "aden"]
I don’t remember exactly, but this is not a variation on the theme of the red hat? [/ quote]
no ... such an interesting concept was described in a magazine, I can’t remember ..

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 44 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]
found!
[b] [url = http: //www.igromania.ru/articles/57428/The_Unfinished_Swan.htm] The Unfinished Swan [/ url] [/ b]

F
Forwin 20.07.21

[quote name = "ViieeS"]
found it!
[b] [url = http: //www.igromania.ru/articles/57428/The_Unfinished_Swan.htm] The Unfinished Swan [/ url] [/ b] [/ quote]
The game project was frozen, and a long time ago. I myself am sad.

.l1te 20.07.21

Guys, does anyone remember the game on ps1, her digger is a direct analogue
there, a guy with a shovel under the ground ran crystals collecting, dodging stones and all kinds of beetles, there
was an opportunity to stand still to dig with a shovel up / down / left / right and so on.
I would be grateful if anyone remembers :)

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 hours 21 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
everything, already found it myself)

4ibra 20.07.21

In the early 2000s, one cool game was released on the PC, only from a third person, in the setting, roughly speaking, "Dragon age". There were very smart and vicious enemies, a dismembered woman was present, you could have cut off your arm. In general, the main feature in the battles was. I don't remember the plot.
Does anyone remember its name? It seems like the word "Darkness" was in the title. Modified April 17, 2012 by 4ibra

Z
ZеT 20.07.21

[quote name = '4ibra' timestamp = '1334657472' post = '2618511']
In the early 2000s, one cool game was released on PC, only from the third person, in the setting, roughly speaking "Dragon age". There were very smart and vicious enemies, a dismembered woman was present, you could have cut off your arm. In general, the main feature in the battles was. I don't remember the plot.
Does anyone remember its name? It seems like the word "Darkness" was in the title.
[/ quote]
[b] [member = 4ibra] [/ b], Blade of Darkness?
There was such ...
[media = ''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLX6Ibdnyc [/ media]
She? Modified on May 23, 2012 by ZeT

d
dozensnake 20.07.21

ah severance ideal slasher

T
Tiam 20.07.21

[quote name = '' timestamp = '1309715131' post = '2211608']
in the year 2009 I read in mania about a rather interesting game.
I'm interested in the name and fate of the project ...
[/ quote]

[b] The Path [/ b] or a game from the same developers [b] Graveyard [/ b]
Well, or [b] Turgor [/ b], as an option.

J
JIe0H 20.07.21

posons, can anyone remember what the game is called, atoms wanted to go through something but forgot the name, the game is ancient, according to the quest genre, if I'm not mistaken, the place of action (in the beginning, anyway, I didn't go further), whether a spaceship or a station, you play for some kind of cosmonaut, or researcher, the very beginning of the game, either in the cargo compartment or in the medical compartment, I remember exactly that there were a bunch of corpses from his team, I don’t remember any more nichrome, but I remembered and wanted to go as I had abandoned : what: Changed on July 31, 2012 by SergeyLifenko

Z
ZеT 20.07.21

[quote name = 'SergeyLifenko' timestamp = '1343717747' post = '2784331']
Pawony, can anyone remember what the game is called, but he wanted to go through something but forgot the name, the game is ancient, according to the quest genre, if I'm not mistaken, the place of action (in at the beginning, in any case, I did not go further) either a spaceship or a station, you play for some kind of an astronaut, or an investigator, the very beginning of the game, either in the cargo compartment or in the honey compartment, I remember exactly that there was a heap of corpses with his commands, I don't remember any more nichrome, but I remembered and wanted to go through as I had abandoned it before : what:
[/ quote]
I only know one classic quest in space - The DIG of Spielberg:
[media = ''] http://www.youtube .com / watch? v = us0aRmQ4xtI [/ media]

M
ModernRising 20.07.21

Guys, help me remember the name of the game. It was released in the early 2000s.

- first person shooter - there

were two factions (like green and red)

- the gameplay was a bit like BF. There you could build buildings, and then buy vehicles.

- it seems that in one of the Yeralash series they even showed this game

S
ShadowX1989 20.07.21

[b] [member = ModernRising] [/ b],
The most obvious thing that comes to mind is :)
Command & Conquer: Renegade

L
Lucky N 20.07.21

[b] SergeyLifenko [/ b], Space Quest? Such a funny quest. I personally played Space Quest V: The Next Mutation at one time.

[img] http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/809/19632_full.jpg [/ img]

J
JIe0H 20.07.21

[b] [member = Lucky N] [/ b], and not him, not this series : okay:

M
ModernRising 20.07.21

[b] [member = ShadowX1989] [/ b],
Thanks, really this is it!

D
DarKkirk 20.07.21

Nice topic. I remembered what I was looking for. I saw the video not so long ago, maybe half a year ago, or maybe a little more, in the video there is some kind of arcade race with a crazy palette, which reminds of "Tron: Legacy" well, more acidic, and this is not a freshly released Dyad.

S
ShadowX1989 20.07.21

[quote name = 'ModernRising' timestamp = '1343730177' post = '2784636']
Thank you, really this is it!
[/ quote]
By the way, if something came out of Renegade-X fans not so long ago.
Yes, and the first Crysis is close to C&CR, you can play it, otherwise I think there is nothing left except bots from C&CR, I can be wrong.

S
SUPER_ROBOT 20.07.21

[b] [member = DarKkirk] [/ b], audiosurf?

M
ModernRising 20.07.21

Does anyone play online in Renegade-X?