3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViieeS 20.07.21 01:57 am

Help me remember the name of the game

in the year 2009 I read in a mania about a rather interesting game.
concept: the gameplay is not initially known to the player and must be groped by typing ... I remember screenshots in black and white and another warning that if you plan to play this game, do not read the review further, because describes the gameplay.
interested in the name and fate of the project ...
120 Comments
Sort by:
R
RebellHunt 20.07.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], Darkest of Days?

J
JIe0H 20.07.21

[member = 'RebellHunt'], yes, thank you: agree:

R
RebellHunt 20.07.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], Not at all. At one time it was quite good. It would be necessary to re-run. The levels in Prussia and Rome look good enough. : agree:: up:

r
reptail 20.07.21

Oh, cats, help me out: I calmly fired E3 on GT and then in one of the commercials I saw it

[spoil] 5735779m.jpg5754239m.jpg[/ spoil]

Apparently it was an excerpt from an in-game video of some game and I really wanted to know its name.

PS Google image search did not return any results.

Modified on June 10, 2014 by reptail

a
alien boyfriend 20.07.21

[member = 'reptail'], OMORI

From the artist OMOCAT.

http://omo-cat.com/home/

r
reptail 20.07.21

[member = 'MazingerZ'], thanks a lot! I will definitely put a plus as they appear.

a
alien boyfriend 20.07.21

[member = 'reptail'], no problem, there was a theme on the kickstarter, for its port on 3ds, I hope it passed.

N
Natalia_Oreiro 20.07.21

There was one game for the first Sonya, like a pharyngate, you could control several characters. At the beginning of the game, some girl with a pink robe goes to the mansion after dumping the guards along the way. 

d
delete 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Natalia_Oreiro' timestamp = '1403101197' post = '4240993'] There was one game for the first Sonya like Faringate, you could control several characters. At the beginning of the game, some girl with a pink robe goes to the mansion after dumping the guards along the way. [/ quote] 

VIP_Pal.jpg

I have a couple of questions.

Simple.

1) What is the name of the game. Third person action game. The essence of the game is that people were almost destroyed by aliens, and they wanted to destroy them because people have a powerful latent force. And the main character just awakens this power in himself. I even saw its name a couple of days ago, but fucking ignored it. There's also [textspoiler] The earth seems to be blown up. [/ Textspoiler]

2) What is the name of the Basic Construction RTS? There were three factions. The action took place in prehistoric times, and people there fought on dinosaurs. The game is three-dimensional, poorly rated.

And now hardcore.

3) Who will remember the name of the game with Dandy? The essence of the game: Side view. You drive a red car, the multi-story level 3-4 rows on the screen, you are chased by a lot of police cars. 

4) Well, super hardcore. What is the name of the game with the dandy. Side view. You control a little man, you need to search the level in search of a key to go further. Opponents of the rat and skeletons. You can walk freely through the level. If I'm not mistaken, the levels there were House, sewer, cave, iiiiii ..... a ghost ship !?

N
Natalia_Oreiro 20.07.21

[member = 'delete'], 

Thanks, but I was a little late with the answer, I have already found it.

d
delete 20.07.21

[quote name = 'delete' timestamp = '1404801127' post = '4278152'] Now hardcore. 3) Who will remember the name of the game with Dandy? The essence of the game: Side view. You drive a red car, the multi-story level 3-4 rows on the screen, you are chased by a lot of police cars. [/ quote] 

I REMEMBERED HER !!!!!! In the mouth of my feet, I remembered her !!! It:

220px-City_Connection_NA_NESboxart.png

0000 20.07.21

[quote name = 'delete' timestamp = '1404801127' post = '4278152'] 1) What is the name of the game. Third person action game. The essence of the game is that people were almost destroyed by aliens, and they wanted to destroy them because people have a powerful latent force. And the main character just awakens this power in himself. I even saw its name a couple of days ago, but fucking ignored it. There they still seem to blow up the Earth. [/ quote]

Advent Rising

outside.jpg

H
Hitm0n 20.07.21

[quote name = 'delete' timestamp = '1404801127' post = '4278152'] 2) What is the name of the Basic Building RTS? There were three factions. The action took place in prehistoric times, and people there fought on dinosaurs. The game is three-dimensional, poorly rated. [/ quote]
Paraworld?  

S
SD_1nVeRT 20.07.21

quest who would help find

old, somewhere 2003 and earlier

dude wakes up on a ship (aliens in my opinion) in a room where his entire crew is dead, he needs to get out

I've been looking for (((((

martian gothic unification

d
delete 20.07.21

I remembered Advent rising, but I'll give it a plus.

[quote name = 'Hitm0n' timestamp = '1405343935' post = '4289204'] delete, on 08 Jul 2014 - 10:32, said: 2) What is the name of the Basic RTS? There were three factions. The action took place in prehistoric times, and people there fought on dinosaurs. The game is three-dimensional, poorly rated. Paraworld? [/ quote] 

EXACTLY! +

B
Bell7ame 20.07.21

[member = 'delete'], 71 on meta criticism, which in my opinion is not too bad.

I remember the material on it in the SI of 2005 commercials - then the plot intrigued me.

Finally I will try.

A
Andrian Lobachev 20.07.21

4) Well, super hardcore. What is the name of the game with the dandy. Side view. You control a little man, you need to search the level in search of a key to go further. Opponents of the rat and skeletons. You can walk freely through the level. If I'm not mistaken, the levels there were House, sewer, cave, iiiiii ..... a ghost ship !?

I remember the game, but not the fact that I remember the name for sure

maybe dream master or papper master

d
delete 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Andrian Lobachev' timestamp = '1405439580' post = '4290994'] delete, on 08 Jul 2014 - 10:32, said: 4) Well, super hardcore. What is the name of the game with the dandy. Side view. You control a little man, you need to search the level in search of a key to go further. Opponents of the rat and skeletons. You can walk freely through the level. If I'm not mistaken, the levels there were House, sewer, cave, iiiiii ..... a ghost ship !? I remember the game, but not the fact that I remember exactly the name, maybe dream master or papper master [/ quote] 

No, the graphics there were simpler and darker.

O
Overbacher 20.07.21

In general, I tried to remember the game today - Google did not help.

The game is about hunting, but not serious - there the graphics are so cartoonish, they tear rabbits to shreds with a shotgun, if you shoot into the ground with a rocket, then holes remain (such as complete destructibility of levels), to go to the next level it was necessary to collect n-th amount of "meat" which remains of living creatures.

A
AMKid 20.07.21

Considering that I often forget what happened 10 seconds ago, it will be difficult)

I decided to remember the name of the games with Sega and Dandy, which I tried to play in very early childhood. Just with the advent of PS1, Sega burned out, and the little brother bought himself the first Soniconsol, which supplanted almost all the memories of older competitors from me. Now I wanted to fix this omission and, mb, eventually buy something for the collection.

Of course, I only remember some incoherent scraps and insignificant aspects, but if I see the video / screenshots, I will surely find out.

1) Haunting Starring Polterguy
2) Contra Hard Cops
3) Spider-Man Vs. the kingpin

4) Double Dragon

5) Sunset Riders

6) A game about Mickey Mouse. It seemed to be obscured by old black-and-white ribbons. Reminds of the first level of Mickey Mania, but a little different. Is there anything else similar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNETI7Oi2cI&feature=player_detailpage
7) Boogerman
8) Story of Thor (Beyond Oasis)
8) Comix Zone

9) Skeleton Krew
10) Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers

Modified on October 14, 2014 by AMKid