3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViieeS 20.07.21 01:57 am

Help me remember the name of the game

in the year 2009 I read in a mania about a rather interesting game.
concept: the gameplay is not initially known to the player and must be groped by typing ... I remember screenshots in black and white and another warning that if you plan to play this game, do not read the review further, because describes the gameplay.
interested in the name and fate of the project ...
120 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beren 20.07.21

[quote name = "Xenofly" post = "4133919" timestamp = "1399811749"] For a year now I can't remember the name of the game. I remember she was on the shoga (not 100% sure, but probably). In general, a game about the Simpsons, platformer. As you go through the game further, the heroes also change. You can even play for Maggie. Fumbled on YouTube, game faculty - nothing. I bow down that it was some kind of homemade product, but suddenly someone came across. [/ Quote] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_video_games None fit?

H
Hideo Kojima 20.07.21

In general, help me remember the game. A story about the Americos, like the war in Iraq or somewhere against the Taliban, etc.

During the game, you can give a command to your teammates, games somewhere in 2005-2008. But I could be wrong.

E
Echoes 20.07.21

[member = 'Galfimbul'], Rainbow Six: Lockdown?

H
Hideo Kojima 20.07.21

[member = 'Echoes'], Nope: s 

G
Gefus 20.07.21

[member = 'Galfimbul'], Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers?

Z
ZеT 20.07.21

[member = 'Galfimbul'], what was the game released on? There is a possibility that this is Spec Ops: The Line, but it came out slightly later in 2008. Or America's Army.
Describe the location in more detail. Modified May 11, 2014 by ZeT

H
Hideo Kojima 20.07.21

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers?

no, but similar) there was a 1-person view 

on what game was released? There is a possibility that this is Spec Ops: The Line, but it came out slightly later in 2008. Or America's Army. Describe the location in more detail.

No, not a special ops and not an American army 

I played on PC 

Modified May 11, 2014 by Galfimbul

G
Gefus 20.07.21

[member = 'Galfimbul'], about the Taliban and Iraq comes to mind again - Delta Force: Black Hawk Down

E
Echoes 20.07.21

Maybe a 2010 Medal of Honor?

e
egor10 20.07.21

[member = 'Echoes'], Nope: s 

Maybe Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, no? Although, according to the description, it is not very suitable: icon_mrgreen:

Modified on May 11, 2014 by egor10

H
Hideo Kojima 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Gefus' timestamp = '1399827416' post = '4134375'] Delta Force: Black Hawk Down [/ quote]

Not

[quote name = 'egor10' timestamp = '1399828433' post = '4134412'] Maybe Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, no? Although according to the description it is not very suitable [/ quote]

No no

[quote name = 'Echoes' timestamp = '1399828145' post = '4134396'] Maybe a 2010 Medal of Honor? [/ quote]

Well, certainly not this, there the graph is many times worse

Damn, but igruha PPC is cool)  

T
Thing 20.07.21

a long time ago, in 2003-2005, in about one amv I saw an action game, there a girl / man was running (seemingly) along the walls, jumping in slow motion, this game was released on consoles

J
JasonWU 20.07.21

[member = 'Thing'], Enter The Matrix or what ??

T
Thing 20.07.21

[member = 'JasonWU'], she, I would recognize her, there was also dmts2 in this amv and all this to heavy music, and from the disc of the country of games this is either gambling addiction, there was 1 moment with jumping or 2

Z
ZеT 20.07.21

[b] [member = 'Galfimbul'] [/ b], the first No one lives forever had a level, one of the first in the Middle East setting. And there you can smack at the Taliban. If not, then maybe some old mod for Battlefield 2 or Armagh. [b] [member = 'Thing'] [/ b], in the SI of that time, I remember force a couple of times unknown 10,000 Bullets for PS2.

P
PhilippCross 20.07.21

a long time ago, in 2003-2005, in about one amv I saw an action game, there a girl / man was running (seemingly) along the walls, jumping in slow motion, this game was released on consoles

How to understand it? Conchita chtol ran: gigi:  

Or do you not remember the girl or the guy was / was or both at once? At first I was reminded of the Hellgate: London trailers, but this is already 2007.

Oh, and he was only on the pc))

Modified May 12, 2014 by PhilippCross

T
Thing 20.07.21

[member = 'PhilippCross'], well, look, it was an AMV for games, the year 2003-2005 (6) MB AMV in those days did not shine with quality, and this game also lit up 2 times for a few seconds and that's it, I don't remember anymore, mainly in amv were DMC2 and Gungrave games

P
Pony slaystation 20.07.21

[member = 'Thing'], well, this is already GMV) and running around the walls could only be in the cut scene, but in the gameplay this could not be at all.

T
Thing 20.07.21

[member = 'Pony Slaystation'], maybe it was a cutscene, I found music from this video a few months ago, but now I can't (

found the music from that Slipknot video - Wait And Bleed

in general, I found that clip and it turned out that this is a clip for dmc2 and gungrave, it does not contain what I saw for a long time, I see I mixed up the clips, I'm at a dead end)

anyone interested, the site http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_main.php helped me a lot

J
JIe0H 20.07.21

Forgot the name of the jester, relatively recently came out, quite average, there, according to the plot, he works for a corporation that sends him to different time periods