3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 20.07.21 02:11 am

Disliked good game

"Favorite bad game" [url] http://forums.gamemag.ru/lyubimaya-plohaya-igra-vt834224.html [/ url] turned out to be a brilliant topic, which is why I launch a similar topic with the opposite meaning.

The world is full of games, from which the press squeaks in delight and which are snapped up by players, but at the same time, these games do not insert a single drop for you personally.

Write about them here. Just pliz, without holyivor and do not offend MGS fans (and any other series - indicating why you did not like this or that popular hit, do not forget about its fans and do not offend them). And do not write about outright trash or middling - indicate here only games with the highest ratings that have not hooked you in any way.

I'll start with myself, I'll add further along the way:

Psychonauts by Tim Schafer.

I am a fan of his old quests, but this creation and the hysteria around him of the press and the hardcore players did not understand at all. Plus, I would never buy a game with such an acidic cover and a similar protagonist on it:
[url = http: //hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/psychonauts/psychonauts.jpg] http: //hg101.classicgaming.gamespy. com / ... onauts.jpg [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 20.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], not my friend anymore, you are the point

V
Vincent 20.07.21

[b] ult [/ b],: agree

:: roll:

o
old_osam 20.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], and what do I agree except for halo all the shit games

G
Guest 20.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], and you can't even argue with you

o
old_osam 20.07.21

[b] ult [/ b], mind you in what topic I wrote, that is, I am sure and know that these games are cool, but they are good for me ...

G
Guest 20.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], again agree

o
old_osam 20.07.21

[b] ult [/ b], while I went through pe4 a lot of times ... + both there and there (ps2, cube)

G
Guest 20.07.21

and me this fucking 7th ending is also a gamnogamnogo time .. damn it with a prop

L
LeonCrus 20.07.21

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XII

N
NiGHTS 20.07.21

what is really there? write ICO and SOtC [img] http://s.rimg.info/bb9eeeb6a97ca367c80f7f4ef02bb804.gif [/ img]

G
Guest 20.07.21

[b] LeonCrus [/ b], and you are not my friend anymore.

w
white_z0mbie 20.07.21

Elder scrolls and Bioshock. Not mine at all. Foul 3 also passed through the force, very mixed impressions of the game, the setting is gorgeous and everything else is UG.

L
LeonCrus 20.07.21

[b] ult [/ b], did you just find out? I said a long time ago that I don't like them ...

w
white_z0mbie 20.07.21

And also Fablé 2. I played a couple of times, found the first hero - a woman, and then I could not force myself to sit down for it again, I don’t know why.

A
Azzy 20.07.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], well, I didn’t say that the games are pus, I just don’t like them.
not everyone is obliged to love good games, to respect yes, but I didn’t say anything bad.

Diablo didn’t beat me at all, although he tried to play hundreds of times. It should be noted that I liked almost all the clones of Diablo (the same Sacred and TitanQest played quite a lot).
I don’t know what it’s connected with, I didn’t like the Diablovian seiting.

StarCraft, my dislike for him is this. I hate strategy and I hate SaiFay.
The same Warcraft I played at one time not a little, just because I really liked the anthuras and seiting of the game + in Varik the third was an excellent plot.

Final Fantasy Seven and Halo, in principle, dislike is associated almost only with seiting and the hype around.

Resident Evel 4 is definitely a great adventure game, but I expected differently from the game. (riddles, puzzles, atmospheric pressure with sometimes frightening silence, etc.)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] are you serious [ / quote]
I'm rarely serious;)

G
Guest 20.07.21

you are all my enemies now

L
LeonCrus 20.07.21

[b] ult [/ b], convert to our faith :)

A
Azzy 20.07.21

about fallout three I will also say that I was expecting a fallout and not Oblivion with a fallout mod. Yes, the game turned out to be cool and maybe everything would be fine if it weren't for minor flaws and technical implementation of the game. and so
I adore Foul1 and 2, I respect foul 3, but I do not like

G
Guest 20.07.21

[b] LeonCrus [/ b], NIKADA !!!!

A
Azzy 20.07.21

[b] ult [/ b], you can write in revenge on me here about:
Doom3, Heavenly Sword, Valkiria Chronicles, Folklore, Lair, FF8, FF12, FFtactics, JagetAlliance, Fable, Witcher, Blue Dragon and of course about Soul Reaver - this awakens a revenge worthy for the great Sith :)))