3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 20.07.21 02:11 am

Disliked good game

"Favorite bad game" [url] http://forums.gamemag.ru/lyubimaya-plohaya-igra-vt834224.html [/ url] turned out to be a brilliant topic, which is why I launch a similar topic with the opposite meaning.

The world is full of games, from which the press squeaks in delight and which are snapped up by players, but at the same time, these games do not insert a single drop for you personally.

Write about them here. Just pliz, without holyivor and do not offend MGS fans (and any other series - indicating why you did not like this or that popular hit, do not forget about its fans and do not offend them). And do not write about outright trash or middling - indicate here only games with the highest ratings that have not hooked you in any way.

I'll start with myself, I'll add further along the way:

Psychonauts by Tim Schafer.

I am a fan of his old quests, but this creation and the hysteria around him of the press and the hardcore players did not understand at all. Plus, I would never buy a game with such an acidic cover and a similar protagonist on it:
[url = http: //hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/psychonauts/psychonauts.jpg] http: //hg101.classicgaming.gamespy. com / ... onauts.jpg [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 20.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], scoundrel: evil:

N
Nasty Stas 20.07.21

Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
Metal Gears Solid 2
Final Fantasy 10
Gran Turismo 3
Soul Calibur 2
Silent Hill 3
Resident Evil REmake

N
NiGHTS 20.07.21

[quote name = "Nasty Stas"] Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
Metal Gears Solid 2
Final Fantasy 10
Gran Turismo 3
Soul Calibur 2
Silent Hill 3
Resident Evil REmake [/ quote] true man [img] http: //s.rimg. info / a98337e40bc8e2ab90162768d624129e.gif [/ img]

G
Guest 20.07.21

[b] Nasty Stas [/ b], no man, little guys! good sheet !!!!

t
toshka95 20.07.21

MGS 4 ... 8) although I think to buy again))

J
Just enno 20.07.21

[b] toshka95 [/ b], do you think he has changed?

N
Nasty Stas 20.07.21

Posibo for the campaigns. I have a good taste .

R
Raiden 20.07.21

xta4
: brash:

y
yuhan 20.07.21

I thought, I thought ... It seems like I don’t play what I don’t like. Yes, and my psychology is like that - I forget all the bad things.

But, nevertheless, I remembered this ... How could I forget her.

[spoil] GTA 4
[/ spoil]
I honestly, I could not go through it and sold it. I don't remember having sold even one game in the last ten years! But I sold this one and I hardly regret it.

R
Retrokun 20.07.21

well,
MGS asid 1-2
games of the tails of series - well, the soul does not lie with them
Re 4

C
Crash-Override 20.07.21

all maddens, all baseballs, and all fifa since 2002

fight night round 3 is a tedious thing with beautiful graphics and dull control of "one hit", when playing with a computer you can stupidly do and do hook after hook

driver and complex (really played for a long time)

ff12 - a story about politics ... in my opinion the characters are the most nondescript and stupid fighter, when you stupidly run around the enemy and wait for the line to fill up so that you can break

fallout 3 - the most powerful fighter that is absolutely not suitable for the game where you need to shoot, no animation and just some kind of nud

gear of var1 - purely gameplay cool, but monotonous game situations and terrible dullness (real dullness, in general, everything is gray gray gray) is killing me

half life1 - absolutely uninteresting, I started a couple of times, but in general there were no emotions of the

dynasty varors 1-7 - copy-paste from series to series of

seints rou - after the masterpiece GTA4 with its animation, graphics and a bunch of little things to look at the equally fun-trashy clone of SA there is no strength even to look

MK Armageddon - the fighting game is terrible, the combat is horrible, but the Conquest was liked by the

resident Evil 5 - no comment

D
DS5OOO 20.07.21

Resident Evil 5: evil:

A
Azzy 20.07.21

[Quote] Dynasty Varior 1-7 - copy-paste from series to series [/ quote]
so, for reference, the first part was Fighting, and the total number of games so far 6. The sixth was unlike the previous one. so 2-5

C
Crash-Override 20.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], I'm very confused about them: gigi: why is 6 not similar?

A
Azzy 20.07.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], because the mechanics of the game have changed, fighting, pumping, etc. + the characters themselves have been changed, not only in appearance, but the tactics of the game have also changed, for some they even changed their weapons. in general This part was like a normal sequel to the Third part, and not just an add-on.

Z
Zend 20.07.21

Warhawk
Folklore

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 35 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Resident Evli 5

D
Darkiti 20.07.21

Halo 3

o
opposer 20.07.21

GTA Ssan Andreyka