3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 10:38 pm

Reviews about 3D in games

In general, the essence of the topic is that there are few 3D monitors or TVs, I think many who do not have them would like to know from the owners how cool this or that game is transformed in 3D mode.
I will start first
Live felt Gran Turismo 5, Motorstorm Apocalypse is on ps3
And Burnout Paradise with Hot Pews on pc
On ps3 3d, something is not right, it’s like a dog’s fifth leg.
But on the PC, a very good picture is felt.
By the way, has anyone played Crisis on PS3 or PC or on both for better comparison.
Describe your feelings
51 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valtron 28.07.21

Best of all in three te are slashers and tpsy. Shooters do not clearly show the coolness of 3D.

k
k! rj @ 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], I disagree, Crysis 2 in 3D is played much more interestingly, and the effect is very tangible (IMHO). And about Batman, I don't know what a pc is, I'm sorry.

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[b] [member = k! rj @] [/ b], crisis 2, even on a PC, is perfectly optimized, and in 3D full hd dix 11 with dix pack on not the most super duper machines it gives 30 fps.
From three de there, tangible beauties appear only in the first mission on the submarine, and in the interior. There is nothing special in open locations. And it is played all the more in exactly the same way as in 2D.
On ps 3 I tried to launch krayzis 2, and in 2d and 3 the horror was incredible, in comparison with which even the killzone 2 next gene.

o
opposer 28.07.21

in Resident Evil Revelations on 3ds 3d is complete shit, the depth is not felt at all. And in Zelda and Mario - on the contrary, it's cool.

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

[quote name = 'opposer' timestamp = '1347455349' post = '2856196'] in Resident Evil Revelations on 3ds 3d complete shit [/ quote]
By the way, yes - 3d is so-so there. Yes, and anti-aliasing disappears: icon_confused:

k
k! rj @ 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], on the contrary, in Crysis 2, I especially liked the open spaces in 3D =) I played in 360.

A
ACE 28.07.21

from the last in what I played with 3d -
in mario tennis tride is good - like even AA remains. everything looks voluminous, juicy and clear
in super mario brosers 2 3d bad (unlike last year's mario 3d land) - it blurs the backdrop and looks awful. so I play 2d. in 2D it looks nice.

p
pwnu 28.07.21

Share 3D screenshots, 3D motion by alt + f1 makes them.

B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21

Here I will upload screenshots from games made in 3D
[url = "http://narod.ru/disk/63049728001.9580808cadea71ec6a0df136241fa119/SD3D.rar.html"] [b] Sleepin Dogs [/ b] [/ url]

S
SeerZh 28.07.21

Uncharted 3 d 3d plays well.

GT6 is better not worth it. the impression is spoiled.

Cold Black Ops 2 also plays well, I was especially surprised when you fly on wingsuits

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

Having extensive experience in playing in 3D, it has been far from the first year that I have been playing all possible games and genres in it, I thought nothing would surprise me in this format. Precisely with gaming sensations, not beauty.

Usually I unsubscribe about the quality of 3D in the themes of a particular game, but in this case I found the topic of reviews in general, so that as many users as possible read it.

We will talk about inexpensive halo spinoffs: Spartan Assout and Spartan Strike. I will describe the second part.

Previously, I played with a strategy in 3D (but it becomes more difficult to manage a bunch of units there), in isometric shooters, but the scale was malfunctioning there.

And now one of my favorite genres of childhood has found a new life in my eyes.

Imagine skyscrapers that pop out of the screen, palms, covenant ships flying in the air in front of the monitor, when somewhere below your character is fighting. Full compliance with the proportions of the relief in volume. When you're on the roof of a huge skyscraper. where deep below, inside Monica, there are bridges, earth. And you understand that you are high. That this is a tall skyscraper. And the Covenant cruisers are getting closer to you, right in your room, high above the battlefield. 
In general, the game weighs little. Just try it. Two te graphics in this initially mobile game, suddenly in three te format becomes a full-fledged release.