3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 28.07.21 10:49 pm

The most anticipated games of 2016

wWvjsRm.jpg

2015 was a great year for someone, someone was disappointed in their long-awaited games. But it's hard to argue with the fact that the outgoing year was still very productive for us, gamers, in terms of the quantity and quality of games. Will the next year be as good or, on the contrary, will not live up to expectations? Everyone will decide for himself. In this thread, I invite forum users and Gamemag fans to present their most anticipated games of the next year.

The essence

Each of the users presents their top ten most anticipated games of 2016. Therefore, the calculation will be carried out according to the scheme: 1st place - 10 points, 2-9, 3-8, ...., 10-1. At the end of the topic, I will summarize and we will determine which games are the most anticipated in the new year. This vote will last until the first days of January: tentatively until the 2-3 of the day.

Rules

Only those games that are confirmed or at least announced for release in 2016 can be included in the top ten. Therefore, projects such as, for example, Ni No Kuni 2, RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077 are still left out. Add-ons and demo versions do not take part in the voting. I think remakes, remasters, or episodic games (like Teltails) can participate. After all, some are waiting for them no less than full-fledged new projects. It is not necessary to make exactly the top ten, you can even less. You can (even need: icon_wink :) to write tirades, throw gifs, videos and a soundtrack. All this is only welcomed, because the livelier the communication, the more interesting. I ask you to write the name of the games clearly and correctly, so that it would be easier to count the results and in order to avoid all sorts of incidents. In the light of recent messages, another request appeared - to arrange the games in places, so that, again, it would be easier at the end of the voting. Thanks. If you want to change your list, for some reason, just edit your old message or create a new one, not forgetting to notify about it. As always, please, behave correctly, without overstepping the boundaries of what is permitted.

Everything seems to be. Therefore, I wish all of us a good gaming year, and not only 2016, and so that the projects we are expecting do not disappoint us: icon_cool:

Modified on December 13, 2015 by zhenia13
122 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 28.07.21

My top is pretty obvious), however, this does not detract from the fact that I am waiting for these games with bated breath, and yes, the 1st place is controversial, of course, but let it be, I think (ENIVEY, on March 20, we will find out the whole truth)).

1) Final Fantasy XV: THE f * cking FINAL RELEASE

2) Dragon Quest XI

3) Persona 5

4) Dark Souls III

5) Mass Effect: Andromeda

6) Valkyria: Azure Revolution

7) Horizon: Zero Dawn

8) DOOM

9) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

10) The Legend of Zelda Wii U

lhjhbB9.gif

-
-lena- 28.07.21

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Quantum Break

Gears of War 4 The Last Guardian ReCore Dishonored 2 Persona 5 Dragon Quest VII The Legend of Zelda U Divinity: Original Sin 2 Sorry we didn't come out (more than ten): Fire Emblem Fates Mafia III Zero Time Dilemma Even without glasses, but waiting for two excellent and soulful platformer: Unravel Cuphead And new Pokémon on 3DS, as usual - in the fall. But so far, there seems to be no announcement ... I will also take a closer look at a number of jrpg coming out to PS4, suddenly (in terms of interestingness, fun, and so on) the PS2 generation will repeat itself. Modified on December 13, 2015 by -lena-

G
Grindders 28.07.21

1) Uncharted 4

2) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

3) Mass Effect Andromeda

4) Hitman

5) Doom

6) Horizon: Zero Dawn

7) Detroit: Become Human

8) The Last Guardian

Somehow I didn't get ten, alas.

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

addon for The Witcher, Deus Ex and Anchik

the rest is dumb to think ahead 

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], read the cap, pliz)

c
citizen x 28.07.21

Uncharted 4

The last guardian

Street fighter v

Horizon zero dawn

Zelda Wii U

Dark souls 3

Dragon quest 11

Unravel

Modified December 14, 2015 by citizen x

N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21

Uncharted 4
Gravity Rush 2
Horizon
Doom
Ratchet & Clank
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

I'm just waiting for the first two positions for now, the rest is so, with the current crisis Modified on December 13, 2015 by NotaKuroi

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

[member = 'zhenia13'], but this addon will merge by the amount of content and development of a good half of the projects of 16 years ((((

ok ok

I'll finish it later)

Changed on December 13, 2015 by SergeyLifenko

K
Knuck knuck 28.07.21

[member = 'Pswii360'], [member = 'Knuck Knuck'], [member = 'ACE'], [member = 'Allmighty L'], [member = 'NicholasSire'], [member = 'xWhItEWoLFx']

Guys, is it difficult to arrange in places or in some order? Or then guess what everyone means?

Why do you need it? What nonsense, I will still arrange the expected games in the order of the degree of their expectation, lol. I wait and that's it, no tops

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], this is the essence of the topic. You're so strange. You just want to write that you are waiting - here for you. And here it is determined that the people are waiting for the most / least of all.

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], I know)) I'm waiting for him no less. But it will somehow not be ok)

W
Wario 28.07.21

Dark souls iii

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Doom

Tom clancy's the division

Quantum Break

Modified December 14, 2015 by Killersama

R
RMX 28.07.21

Ace Combat 7 | The Last Guardian | The Legend of Zelda WiiU | Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

z
zxspectrum 28.07.21

and what to expect anch4? he will not disappear

anywhere 1.zelda wiiu 2.sf5 3.re zero hd

O
Ozu 28.07.21

1.Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

2.Hitman 6

3.Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

4.Mass Effect Andromeda

5.South Park: The Fractured but Whole

6.Mirror's Edge Catalyst

7.XCOM 2

8.DOOM

9.Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

10.Mafia 3

11-22:

Quantum Break

Detroit: Become Human 

Tom clancy's the division

Scalebound

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Final fantasy xv

Dishonored 2

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Star citizen

GT Sport

Gears 4

ReCore

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

and what to expect anch4? he will not disappear

anywhere 1.zelda wiiu 2.sf5 3.re zero hd

logic beyond

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Knuck Knuck' timestamp = '1450097141' post = '5051947'] So I would call the topic "let's play first in the topic." places you can think of it yourself, if you have time to do such crap [/ quote] in the first post everything is written for what the topic was created 

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

So I would call the topic "let's play on the first place in the topic." I wrote my post on the topic "The most anticipated games of 2016", and you can come up with numbers for the places if you have time to do such crap

in the first post, everything is written for what the theme was created 

I went straight to the last page and I have no idea that it is more interesting for some people to place numbers in front of the games, and not the games themselves

Although what else to expect from people who have anch is the best tps

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], this is the essence of the topic. 

So I would call the topic "let's play on the first place in the topic." I wrote my post on the topic "The most anticipated games of 2016", and you can come up with numbers for the places if you have time to do such crap

Wow, seriously though. I probably should generally thank you for unsubscribing from the topic - without the much-desired participation, it would not be the same.

L
Lazio 28.07.21

thank you for unsubscribing in the topic

You take a little ..... you need to pray for him at least. This is necessary, Knuck Knuck himself decided to unsubscribe in your topic.  

Modified December 14, 2015 by laziofan

K
Knuck knuck 28.07.21

Really, not worth gratitude, I do it from the heartawwyeaa.gif

k
kawa 28.07.21

1. Final Fantasy XV

2. Dark Souls III

3. The Witness

4. The Last Guardian

5. Uncharted 4