3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 28.07.21 10:49 pm

The most anticipated games of 2016

wWvjsRm.jpg

2015 was a great year for someone, someone was disappointed in their long-awaited games. But it's hard to argue with the fact that the outgoing year was still very productive for us, gamers, in terms of the quantity and quality of games. Will the next year be as good or, on the contrary, will not live up to expectations? Everyone will decide for himself. In this thread, I invite forum users and Gamemag fans to present their most anticipated games of the next year.

The essence

Each of the users presents their top ten most anticipated games of 2016. Therefore, the calculation will be carried out according to the scheme: 1st place - 10 points, 2-9, 3-8, ...., 10-1. At the end of the topic, I will summarize and we will determine which games are the most anticipated in the new year. This vote will last until the first days of January: tentatively until the 2-3 of the day.

Rules

Only those games that are confirmed or at least announced for release in 2016 can be included in the top ten. Therefore, projects such as, for example, Ni No Kuni 2, RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077 are still left out. Add-ons and demo versions do not take part in the voting. I think remakes, remasters, or episodic games (like Teltails) can participate. After all, some are waiting for them no less than full-fledged new projects. It is not necessary to make exactly the top ten, you can even less. You can (even need: icon_wink :) to write tirades, throw gifs, videos and a soundtrack. All this is only welcomed, because the livelier the communication, the more interesting. I ask you to write the name of the games clearly and correctly, so that it would be easier to count the results and in order to avoid all sorts of incidents. In the light of recent messages, another request appeared - to arrange the games in places, so that, again, it would be easier at the end of the voting. Thanks. If you want to change your list, for some reason, just edit your old message or create a new one, not forgetting to notify about it. As always, please, behave correctly, without overstepping the boundaries of what is permitted.

Everything seems to be. Therefore, I wish all of us a good gaming year, and not only 2016, and so that the projects we are expecting do not disappoint us: icon_cool:

Modified on December 13, 2015 by zhenia13
122 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhenia13 28.07.21

I'll also leave my list: icon_cool:

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

SNP8Rtr.gif

Potentially the best part of the series, and one that has the potential to shake up the third-person shooter genre very much. Thanks to ND's efforts, we got modern Indiana Jones at its best. And the 4th, final, part of the adventures of Nathan Drake promises to be simply grandiose - everything shown and heard in the game makes you believe in it.

2. Dark Souls III

6TPtp27.gif

Deep yet easy-to-learn gameplay; beautiful and, at the same time, frightening world; an endlessly amazing bestiary; interesting stories and characters. Considering what Miyazaki & Co. is doing, perhaps the last part of the series so beloved by many, I don't think we should expect anything other than a masterpiece.

3. Last Guardian

95q6kXF.gif

Another Japanese project that can easily add to the list of the most favorite ones (which he did in absentia: icon_wink :). A game from the creators of Iko and the Colossi, who became an example to follow for years to come. Let's hope that Fumito Ueda will not let you down this time either, because even through the videos for the game, you can feel that love and kindness that is inherent, perhaps, only in Japanese games.

4. Dishonored 2

EyBbhOR.gif

I consider the first part to be unambiguous Gothi of 2012 - an excellently written world and characters; stunning gameplay that gives true gameplay freedom; amazing art design. Having such an excellent groundwork in the form of the first part, you expect something really unrealistically cool from the sequel, if not more.

5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

08da8771a2b9.gif

Everything that was written above about Dishonored can be safely attributed to the Deus Ex sample of 2011. From the sequel, you only expect to increase all the advantages of the original (remake), of which there were just a lot - especially with regard to the gameplay, the possibilities of which could not but rejoice.

6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst

vLFAU3T.gif

One of the most original and memorable games of the gene's past is being continued on a new generation of consoles. First-person parkour in an open, yet visually incomparable world with a gorgeous soundtrack, a world. Wrap 2: icon_mrgreen:

7. Gravity Rush 2

eZyZL0K.gif

Interesting concept, wonderful visuals and musical background. All the makings for an excellent game are available, so it's very interesting what will turn out in the end. I'm looking forward to it.

8. NieR Automata

a04e59f17d88.gif

Hurricane action in a magical wrapper: marvelous design of the environment and enemies, original sound and interesting backstory. Of course I'm waiting)

9. Doom

YKysdsu.gif

After Wolfe's wonderful revival, you expect the same from Doom. Blood, flying parts of the body, etc. - all this is just fine. Add dynamics to this, a huge amount of ammunition and enemies - at the output we get one of the most (if not the most) expected shooters, and games of the next calendar year.

10. Unravel

S4HGQH9.gif

I would like to believe in the implementation of the project at the level of the unforgettable Ori and the Blind Forest - a game that is excellent in every respect. From the videos I saw, there is such hope. She only has to justify herself)

Not included in the top:

Rise of the Tomb Raider Quantum Break Ratchet and Clank Persona 5 Mass Effect: Andromeda Yooka-Laylee Horizon Zero Dawn

S
Seagullvs 28.07.21

1. The Banner Saga 2
2. Mafia 3
3. Last Guardian
4. Doom
5. Paragon
6. Starfall Tactics
7. No Man's Sky
8. Mirror's Edge Catalyst

9. Total War: Warhammer

10. Dark Souls 3

A good implementation of the second part of The Banner Saga 2 would probably be the best gift next year. I wait for the last 3 insofar as .....