3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 28.07.21 10:49 pm

The most anticipated games of 2016

wWvjsRm.jpg

2015 was a great year for someone, someone was disappointed in their long-awaited games. But it's hard to argue with the fact that the outgoing year was still very productive for us, gamers, in terms of the quantity and quality of games. Will the next year be as good or, on the contrary, will not live up to expectations? Everyone will decide for himself. In this thread, I invite forum users and Gamemag fans to present their most anticipated games of the next year.

The essence

Each of the users presents their top ten most anticipated games of 2016. Therefore, the calculation will be carried out according to the scheme: 1st place - 10 points, 2-9, 3-8, ...., 10-1. At the end of the topic, I will summarize and we will determine which games are the most anticipated in the new year. This vote will last until the first days of January: tentatively until the 2-3 of the day.

Rules

Only those games that are confirmed or at least announced for release in 2016 can be included in the top ten. Therefore, projects such as, for example, Ni No Kuni 2, RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077 are still left out. Add-ons and demo versions do not take part in the voting. I think remakes, remasters, or episodic games (like Teltails) can participate. After all, some are waiting for them no less than full-fledged new projects. It is not necessary to make exactly the top ten, you can even less. You can (even need: icon_wink :) to write tirades, throw gifs, videos and a soundtrack. All this is only welcomed, because the livelier the communication, the more interesting. I ask you to write the name of the games clearly and correctly, so that it would be easier to count the results and in order to avoid all sorts of incidents. In the light of recent messages, another request appeared - to arrange the games in places, so that, again, it would be easier at the end of the voting. Thanks. If you want to change your list, for some reason, just edit your old message or create a new one, not forgetting to notify about it. As always, please, behave correctly, without overstepping the boundaries of what is permitted.

Everything seems to be. Therefore, I wish all of us a good gaming year, and not only 2016, and so that the projects we are expecting do not disappoint us: icon_cool:

Modified on December 13, 2015 by zhenia13
122 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hooly_Varshick 28.07.21

1.Dark Souls 3

2. Uncharted 4

3. Quantum Break

4. EA UFC 2

5. Ratchet and Clank

6. Gears of War 4

7.TC Ghost Recon Wildlands

8. Scalebound

9. Mass Effect Andromeda

10. Ace Combat 7

Modified December 24, 2015 by Hooly_Varshick

G
Gambler 28.07.21

1. The Last Guardian 2. Dark Souls 3 3. Persona 5 4. NieR: Automata 5. GT Sport 6. Valkyria: Azure Revolution 7. Gravity Rush 2 8. Ratchet & Clank 9. Ni-Oh 10. Dreams

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

A little more than a week is left until the end of the voting, so whoever hasn't left their mark here - we are fixing: icon_wink:

I also remind you that if the list is not numbered, as was written in the topic header, it will not be counted! Therefore, we arrange it properly from the very beginning or edit it if we have already done it wrong.

Modified on December 24, 2015 by zhenia13

B
BornToKill 28.07.21

[quote name = 'xtr' timestamp = '1450953594' post = '5060754'] I don’t want to upset you, but Zelda Wii U will not be released on Wii U. [/ quote]

Where does the infa come from?

M
M0rr0 28.07.21

[quote name = "xtr" post = "5060754" timestamp = "1450953594"] I don’t want to upset you, but Zelda Wii U will not be released on Wii U. [/ quote] Well, since you already said a, say b) it will burn well here. I including

t
themoderat 28.07.21

1.Siberia 3

2.withness

3.deus ex

V
VLQ 28.07.21

1. Zelda Wii U

2. Fire Emblem Fates

3. The Last Guardian

4. Scalebound

5. Nier: Automata

6. ReCore

7. Star Fox Zero

(8. Pokemon Z)

m
mr.K 28.07.21

1Uncharted 4

2The Witness

3Firewatch

4Destiny 2

5Ratchat (Hello Zhenya) & Clank

6Horizon

7Persona 5

8Abzu

Modified December 24, 2015 by ThereIsNoKrang

J
Jordan. 28.07.21

[member = 'M0rr0'], obviously they moved Na Xuan

E
Elyonorro 28.07.21

1. Legend of Zelda Wii U

2. Dark Souls III

3. Fire Emblem Fates

Well, for now, somehow everything.

M
Manson 28.07.21

1. Uncharted 4

2. Dark souls 3

3. The Last Guardian

4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided

5. Mass Effect: Andromeda

6. Dishonored 2

7. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

8. Horizon: Zero Dawn

9. Ace combat 7

10. Hitman

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

[member = 'ThereIsNoKrang'],

A little more than a week is left until the end of the voting, so whoever hasn't left their mark here - we are fixing: icon_wink:

I also remind you that if the list is not numbered, as was written in the topic header, it will not be counted! Therefore, we arrange it properly from the very beginning or edit it if we have already done it wrong.

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

The Division Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Ghost Recon: Wildland Horizon: Zero Dawn Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Mass Effect: Andromeda Quantum Break Halo Wars 2 The Last Guardian NIER

From what interests me more: the new Assassin's Creed in Spain, Scalebound, Ni-Oh, Hellblade, Hitman, Doom, Cuphead, GT Sport. I believe that Dawn of War III will be in time before the end of the ode 

Modified December 24, 2015 by MWorld II

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

1Uncharted 4

2The Witness

3Firewatch

4Destiny 2

5Ratchat (Hello Zhenya) & Clank

6Horizon

7Persona 5

8Abzu

Well, you, damn it, Jew. Even the point clamps: icon_mrgreen:: gigi: :-D

B
BornToKill 28.07.21

1. Dark souls 3

2. Last Guardian

3. Zelda

4. Quantum break

5. Dishonored 2

6. Scalebound

7.Persona 5

8. Nier automata

9.Total war Warhammer

10. Halo Wars 2

i
inkvizitor 28.07.21

The coming year for games promises to be very worthy. 1. Zelda Wii U 2. The Last Guardian 3. Fire Emblem Fates 4. Persona 5 5. Final Fantasy 15 6. Uncharted 4 7. South Park: The Fractured but Whole 8. Total war Warhammer 9. Dragon Quest XI 10. DooM Modified December 24, 2015 by inkvizitor

J
Joker 28.07.21

[member = 'inkvizitor'], Choose from this top ten and number.

M
Manson 28.07.21

I completely forgot about the Resident Evil Zero remaster, the game is coming out soon, I will not include it in the top.

D
DriverUFO 28.07.21

1) Uncharted 4.2) Dark Souls 3.3) The Last Guardian. 4) Doom. 5) Fare Emblem Fates Modified December 26, 2015 by Pswii360

C
Ctalker 28.07.21

1. Rime 2. Alienation 3. Pavilion 4. Division

5. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

6. Horizon Zero Dawn

7. ABZÛ

8. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

9. Mafia 3

10.Final Fantasy 15