3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dotdroid 28.07.21 11:25 pm

Collectibles VS Regular versions of games

Who prefers to buy what?

I've realized that I don't need extra junk and I buy mostly regular versions of games.

Because in collectibles I do not need art books, soundtracks and dls (which, firstly, can usually be bought online, and secondly, they are usually not of interest; very rarely there are large and high-quality dls).

I don't need beautiful large boxes either.

Why keep all this, it's a big mystery to me :)
64 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 28.07.21

Only if steelbooks. The usual stuff is not needed. Well, from the latter, I would take, for example, ME2 collectors without hesitation, because the black box there is very, very ok.

d
dotdroid 28.07.21

Well, I can still understand steelbooks, but collectibles like heavy rain are not very good: brash:

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

Of course collectibles
[url = http: //www.minhembio.com/bilder/bild/? Pic_id = 245431.jpg] http://www.minhembio.com/bilder/bild/?pic_id=245431.jpg [/ url]

d
dotdroid 28.07.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b] what the hell: gigi:

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], here in collectibles, the point is that for example, if you really really like the game, then you want not only to have it in the collection, but also to have it in some cool edition, it stands out there and so on.

And on collectibles there are often very cool unique covers 8)

S
Sus_scrofa 28.07.21

Best of all are keys and electronic versions. Materialism is evil.

b
buterbean 28.07.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], I agree with your opinion. I have always bought and will buy mostly the regular versions. There are rare exceptions, but not because there is some kind of nonsense stuffed inside, but simply because this game should be in a collectible))

+ Now, it seems to me, a collectible is still not what released in order to cut down the dough (as a rule, the circulation of the collectible is such that everyone can buy it, so the question is what then is the essence of the supposedly limited series), but what happened before, when games in this version were released in a really LIMITED edition

B
Bomberman 28.07.21

ordinary, because collectibles stand out from the collection
and what kind of collectibles are they after that ?! : dn:

S
SeYazh 28.07.21

I have never thought about buying collectible editions, I consider them a waste of money. Opt for the cheap Asian versions. To them, and so sometimes they send some kind of junk.
The last time a soundtrack was attached to Bayonetta, for example.

w
wu 28.07.21

[quote name = "Sus_scrofa"] Keys and electronic versions are best. Materialism is evil. [/ Quote]
That is, option "download from torrents": lol:
Electronic versions: lol:

d
dotdroid 28.07.21

[b] wu [/ b], the person seems to be shopping for incentives

G
Guest 28.07.21

I have only 2 collectibles, there will be more GOV3 and FF13 and perhaps another GT5 3 disc edition I will buy for any money

i
idntc 28.07.21

I play games, not boxes, pieces of paper and other stuff: vink:

S
Sus_scrofa 28.07.21

[b] wu [/ b], not, of course, when there is no electronic version, you have to take a box, which later takes up space and gathers dust on the shelf: E

d
dotdroid 28.07.21

[quote name = "idntc"] I play games, not boxes, pieces of paper and other stuff: vink: [/ quote]

pirates think the same way, bro 8)

G
Green cardinal 28.07.21

I usually buy simple versions, but Heavy Rain ordered collectors, because the difference is only 100 rubles, and I wanted a theme just DLC with in Taxi Shit. Origami also wanted to. it will fit perfectly into my interior (well, as I understand it, there is also a simple version) and of course a box with droplets. And so I buy simple ones, I don't need any rubbish either. But if there is an opportunity to buy not very expensive collectors of some expected game, then why not. Once every 2 years you can :)

But I really do not like electronic versions of games. And the point here is not the sensation of the physical carrier. There can simply be a lot of force majeure situations, the Internet does not work, the speed is low. Or you wanted to exchange games with a friend. So for me the disc is a must.

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

depends on the content, collectibles a la different color of the cover and the calendar inside the file: brash:

J
Jav 28.07.21

[b] Green Cardinal [/ b], your apartment is littered with origami galleries?
As for games, I buy mostly regular editions.

r
rivezico 28.07.21

I always take collectibles, because there the graphics are better and AA do not regret it.
for the same reason I never play games on discs

b
buterbean 28.07.21

I don't like electronic games either, only a physical sensation, especially in the country there are special cabinets / shelves for this, so it turns out beautifully))